main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chatt, TN 2016-04-22 - Star Wars Day with the Chatt. Lookouts

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Vesper2112, Apr 14, 2016.

1. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    April 22, 2016
    5pm - 11pm
    AT&T Field

Chattanooga Lookouts vs Birmingham Barons

It's that time again!! This will be our 4th year doing costumed events with the Chattanooga Lookouts and our first one this year is STAR WARS!

If you have a Star Wars costume and would like to be part of the fun, please PM me or post here. If you DON'T have a costume... THAT'S OK! We are always in need of costume support (or handlers). As you can imagine, some costumes make it a little difficult to see or move around in, so it's always great to have someone on hand to help out. Whether it's helping get a character from one place to another or simply letting the costumer know a small child is nearby (I know that vision in some of the helmets are VERY limiting).

While there, we're free to roam around the stands and in the concession area for pictures. We've also took place in on-field activities. You know... like when the mascot races a kid around the bases in between innings? Stuff like that. We also hit the skyboxes and sometimes even the press box. At the end of the game, they always have fireworks and we're out on the field! Snacks will be provided along with changing space.

We'll have at least two more themed days with the Lookouts this year as well. Superheroes and Star Wars seem to be every year with the third a wild card. Last year we also had a Pirates & Princesses day and the year before that was Harry Potter.

2. Lord_Kosh

Lord_Kosh Jedi Master star 3

Oct 20, 2005
    I'll be on my way to Marble City Con that night, or I would definitely do this. Hope everyone has fun. :)

Vesper2112 likes this.
  3. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003