main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena 2024-25 NCAA Football Discussion

Discussion in 'Community' started by DarthPoppy, Nov 16, 2006.

1. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    if florida hangs on, this is quite a win.

DarkEagle likes this.
  2. PCCViking

PCCViking 6x Wacky Wednesday Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Jun 12, 2014
    And they do.

Meanwhile, FSU blew a 20 point lead and is trailing by 1.

DarkEagle likes this.
  3. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    Mizzou got screwed by a combo of the refs and the weather. Just a heartbreaking loss all around.

4. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    It's well deserved after that incomprehensible gift from Bobby Petrino last week. Also, Miami is a lot better.

DarkEagle and PCCViking like this.
  5. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Speaking of Bobby Petrino, I think Georgia Tech just scored on Louisville again. :p

heels1785 likes this.
  6. LloydChristmas

LloydChristmas Baseball and Three-Time Jedi Draft Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 3, 2012
    This is amazing!

DarthIntegral likes this.
  7. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Choke by FSU complete. Miami wins.

Kentucky leads Texas A&M early.

DarkEagle likes this.
  8. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    some weird stuff at the end of the first half of UF/Vandy - mullen and mason are two of the more mellow coaches in the SEC, wouldn't have expected that. that was absolutely targeting, and mullen got his second player ejected with his tantrum. i so hope vandy holds on to beat them.

UT playing okay against auburn. the fighting pj flecks hanging with OSU, too. interesting games today.

9. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Joseph got ejected due to his own actions, not Mullen's. Besides, it was Mason that started the temper tantrum by yelling at opposing coaches. Can't do that, and the refs should NOT have allowed to happen, but then again, they've been blind to Vandy holding all game.

Sorry for my snark, but I'm a little angry.

heels1785 likes this.
  10. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Joseph was ejected due to the sideline warning that Mullen was largely responsible for - both by his and Grantham's own meltdown, and failure to control his team. He'd already gotten one unsportsmanlike conduct, and the second resulted in an ejection.

Also, holy crap, please don't **** this up, Vols.

dp4m likes this.
  11. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    Classic trap game for WVU today -- #1 in the Big 12, #6 in the country, and Ames, IA is a terrible place for ranked Big 12 teams to play with WVU never having lost there so far...

Don't F it up, Dana!

Guidman and heels1785 like this.
  12. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    TAKE US TO THE PROMISED LAND JEREMY PRUITT

[​IMG]

Rew likes this.
  13. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Gators win, 37-27. :)

heels1785 likes this.
  14. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Nice comeback. Dominant second half.

PCCViking likes this.
  15. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    First win after trailing by 18 since 2003, and that was against Kentucky when they had Jared Lorenzen.

16. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    We want Bama!

Unfortunately, we get them next week.

17. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Meanwhile, Nebraska is 0-6. :eek:

18. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    @Rew I've never heard Williams-Brice so pathetic during what should be a huge game.

Gotta think Muschamp goes to Scarnecchia if Bentley keeps this lethargic play up. Wasn't helped by the big drops, but that pick in the end zone was on him, as have been numerous poor decisions. Hurting their run game, which looked amazing there for one drive.

19. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Could be worse. South Carolina could have Rutger's QB, who went 2 for 16 for 8 yards and 4 interceptions.

20. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    great wins for lsu, mich state, and oregon. georgia won't drop out of the top 10, but penn state and washington absolutely do. texas and ucf would be beneficiaries, but each barely escaped themselves, and are unlikely to jump much.

all that equals big opportunity for the winner of this mich/wisconsin game, could go as high as 7

21. Rew

Rew Chosen One star 5

Dec 22, 2008
    @heels1785 Honestly, I was expecting worse, especially once TAMU jumped out to that big lead. Earlier in the season we would've just folded, but I actually appreciate us fighting back--even when the Aggies got that touchdown late in the 4th quarter that should've put it away right then and there.

So, moral victory, I guess?

heels1785 likes this.
  22. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Yeah - the second half was a different story, and that last TD drive was quite good. Dug themselves into too big a hole in that first half, offensively.

Glad to see them fight, though.

Rew likes this.
  23. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    bizarre to see wisconsin getting dominated like this

michigan defense looks sharp

24. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    The Tarheels fought back, albeit not as hard as they should have.

heels1785 likes this.
  25. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    I stand by my earlier post, FFS...

heels1785 likes this.