main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Challenge 2021 Fanfiction Summer Olympics

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by devilinthedetails , May 24, 2021.

1. Kahara

Kahara Chosen One star 4

Mar 3, 2001
  2. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    Thank you, everyone, for the kind words that make me blush[face_blush]I am so happy that people enjoyed and embraced this challenge so much. And like everybody else I was in awe and inspired by the rich volume and variety of stories produced for this event. It was great to be able to hand out so many well-deserved medals!

As to the event being reoccurring, I hope to be able to host an event like this whenever the Summer Olympics happens (or is scheduled to have happened but postponed in a case like 2020 and the pandemic) so we can celebrate our own Olympics along with the athletic one.

And with the Winter Olympics coming up, I've been thinking it might be nice to host a similar event with Winter Olympics inspired challenges but that's all I'll say at the moment;)

Thank you again and big congrats to everyone who participated in this Summer Olympics[:D]

Kit' , AzureAngel2, Chyntuck and 11 others like this.
  3. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    You mean I won a prize? That's awesome!

Kit' , AzureAngel2, Chyntuck and 6 others like this.
  4. gizkaspice

gizkaspice Force Ghost star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Hurrah! Everyone's a winner! :D

Thanks so much for hosting @devilinthedetails It was fun!

5. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks for being such a good hostess, @devilinthedetails.

Congrats to all the winners! You really, really earned it.

And thanks to those brave souls who thought that my stuff was worthwhile reading and commenting.

6. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006