main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion 2023, 2025, and 2027 Movie Speculation

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Future Films - Spoilers Allowed' started by MillenniumFalcon2015, Jan 19, 2021.

?

What Star Wars movie are you looking forward to?

Poll closed Apr 19, 2021.
  1. Rogue Squadron

100.0%
  2. Taiki Waititi's SW film

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Kevin Feige's SW film

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MillenniumFalcon2015

MillenniumFalcon2015 Jedi Master star 3

Aug 18, 2013
    I can't wait for the next 3 Star Wars movies and I hope aren't pushed back due to Covid. Here is my speculation list of what the next SW movies will be about: Will they form their own MCU-like universe?

Rogue Squadron 2023 Directed by Patty Jenkins

Set in a future era of the galaxy after the events of The Rise of Skywalker. Rogue Squadron is rebuilt to face a new threat rising from the ashes of the First Order. Will it be the Yuuzhan Vong,Grysk or First Order remnants. Will Poe Dameron cameo to train the new generation of fighter pilots?

Takia Waititi's 2025 SW movie:A sequel to Rogue Squadron possibly about Rey's New Jedi Order. Rey makes a cameo at the end as a teaser for the 2027 Star Wars movie(Episode X anyone?)

2027 Star Wars movie:Episode X or Rey,Finn and Poe reunion movie. This film could be the first new Saga film of Episodes X-XII or a reunion movie of Rey,Finn and Poe and the new Jedi Order. This could be the movie produced by Kevin Feige

More SW films beyond in 2029 and 2031:Episodes XI and XII???

2. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Since we already have individual threads to discuss each of these movies, and we have the rumors thread, we don't need this one. Please take your speculation ideas to the threads already in use. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.