main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Our celebration of the 20 Years of the Jedi Council is over!

Here's to 20 more years!

3. Our celebration of the 20 Years of the Jedi Council is over!

Here's to 20 more!

3NS Application Center - Applications will only be accepted for "read-only" access

Discussion in 'Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 17, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    After a short but productive discussion in [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Communications/b10006/15895343/?44]this thread[/link] of the Communications forum, it has been decided that spoiled members who are not eligable for access into the Episode III:Non-Spoiler page can now register to be granted access into a "read-only" version of the forum. If you wish to register, you will have access to read any and every thread in the non-spoiler forum, but will not have the ability to post.

In order to gain this access, please follow these two simple steps:

Step 1: Post in this thread. Please post your reasons for applying and why exactly you are interested in having "read-only" access to the Non-Spoiler forum.

Step 2: Check your PM box. I generally try to respond to every application within 48 hours, and it generally will only take me 3 days at the most to respond. I will send you a private message either telling you that you've been accepted, or detailing why you have not been, and what you can do to reapply. If I ask you to reapply at some point in the future, please know that I expect you to reapply in this very thread. Please do not wait for me to contact you about a second application.

Note: If you are a spoiled member would like to join the spoiler-free forum on a permanant basis, the proper thread to visit is the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/Episode_III_(Non-Spoilers):_Registration/b10598/15880126/?4]Application Center[/link] thread, also found in this forum.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

2. mloradites

mloradites Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 25, 2001
    Windy,
    Could i please have read-only access, i obviously don't post anywhere much at all, but i am definetly spoiled, and i think this would be best for me, to avoid any possible temptations! ;)

3. 0oOo0

0oOo0 Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2003
    Could I have read only access? Thanks.

4. RogueScribner

RogueScribner Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2004
    I'm interested in read only access to 3NS. I don't post in 3SA often, but I am spoiled. I like reading discussions on everything Star Wars, so that includes what the peeps in 3NS are up to. I guess I'm asking out of curiosity more than anything.

Thanks.

L8r

5. Jedi_Kkruhk88

Jedi_Kkruhk88 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 14, 2004
    I would like read-only acess also.
    i'd just like to see whats going on in the non spoiler boards.

6. Jedi_Riggs

Jedi_Riggs Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2002
    Hey, Mace. Please grant me read-only access to the forum. I think that those of us who are spoiled probably suffer from a certain amount of tunnel vision about what Episode 3 will probably be like, and it would be interesting to see what the non-spoiled think. Thanks! :)

7. SeismicChargesRock

SeismicChargesRock Jedi Master

Jun 12, 2002
    Sign me me up please. I just would like to read that forum without seeing things I want to find out in the cinema next year...

8. NateDanger

NateDanger Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 16, 2002
    I'd like to have read-only access to the 3NS as well. I rarely post ANYWHERE, 3SA or otherwise, but I am definitely spoiled so I think it'd be best for me to follow the new arrangement and request read-only access. 'Why,' you ask? Because I'm curious! :D And it's also been quite boring in the 3SA lately, so I'd really like to read some interesting, new theories. Thanks!

9. Ellbobin

Ellbobin Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 30, 2004
    Can I please join up?

10. DarthArchon

DarthArchon Jedi Youngling

Apr 6, 2004
    I to would like to get readonly access to the 3ns forum. Being spoiled as hell, i wouldnt want to ruin anything here!
    Im happy your agreed to do this windy, this seems like the perfect solution.

11. jedi_zach

jedi_zach Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 19, 2002
    Can I join up,and how do I know if I've been spoiled?(posting in the spoiler forum)???? What qualifies me for this?

12. RattsTyerell38

RattsTyerell38 Jedi Master star 2

May 22, 2004
    Can I get read-only access.Thanks in advance.I want to see what thier theories are.

13. Tthan

Tthan Jedi Youngling

Sep 13, 2003
    Can I please have read only acess to this forum. I would like to hear what non spoiled people think Ep3 will be about.
    thank you

14. Feezle-Nuts

Feezle-Nuts Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2003
    I would like read only access...just so I can see how far off these unspoiled people are....

15. master_jedi21

master_jedi21 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2003
    I'd like access to the read only 3NS please. I'd like to see what non-spoiled people think.

16. morgoth_17

morgoth_17 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 19, 2003
    I usually don't post much. (my english isn't that good) but I like reading others opinions, so please sign me up.

17. ImperialMarchFace

ImperialMarchFace Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 13, 2002
    Hey Mace Windy, can I have read-only access to the NS forum? As someone who has read all the spoilers, spy reports, and everything on Hyperspace, I think it will be interesting to see what people who haven't been reading all that stuff think.
    It will remind me of the earlier days before we spoiled people had a lot to speculate about...when we were just throwing ideas around and couldn't shoot down people's ideas with "That can't happen - this web chat said this!" etc.
    Thanks a lot.

18. DarkTrooperPhase1

DarkTrooperPhase1 Jedi Youngling

May 20, 2004
    I'd like access to read only because I am more of a reader on messageboards than a poster. Thanks.

19. swguru2004

swguru2004 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    I would like read access only please. I just wanna see what other ppl are sayin based on offical info

20. Miuku

Miuku Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2003
    Could I have the read-only access too? I haven't read much spoilers lately, but I'm spoiled. Not beeing able to post won't be a problem to me.

21. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Since I will be on Vacation for the next week, the Music forum manager, General Kenobi will handle all requests from this point forward, until the day of my return.

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

22. sal9161

sal9161 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2004
    Can I have read only access please? I am very curious how much the 3ns know.

thanks

23. Jord

Jord Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2004
    Hi Mace Windy.
    Can I have read only access to the spoiler free forum.
    I have only posted once ever and have no intention of ruining a fellow fans experience. Besides, I wanna read what non-spoiled people come up with for EP3

24. HeroX

HeroX Jedi Youngling

Feb 28, 2004
    Well I´m not the most active member here but I would like to read Non-Spoiled forum, because like others have also said it would be nice to read opinions about Ep3 which doesn´t include any spoilers, even I have spoiled myself so far very badly.
    With this action I possible avoid AotC-experience when I knew almost totally what will happen in Ep2, so I hope better luck this time =|

Even so I would like to write also, but I think that this is better decision this time.

Help me General Kenobi [/Mace Windy], you are my only hope....

25. General Kenobi

General Kenobi Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 31, 1998
    I'm getting too old for this sort of thing...

Done. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.