main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

3NS Entry Application Center - Full-Access Registration for the Non-Spoiler forum is now CLOSED.

Discussion in 'Archive: ROTS (Non-Spoilers): Registration' started by Mace Windy, May 15, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    Welcome to all prospective Episode III:Non-Spoiler members! I am pleased that you are expressing interest into our little forum. :)

I've created this second version of the 3NS entry thread in order to clear up some of the confusion that has resulted due to the vague nature of the past thread. Hopefully, with a little bit of clarification, I can make this process easier for everyone involved. :)

To start, basically the 3NS forum had been made private as result of an increasing number of trolls. This new system has been - knock on wood - very successful in ensuring and maintaining a very safe spoiler-free environment for all of our members.

At the current moment, I am your only gateway to the 3NS member, as I am the only 3NS manager, meaning that GARTH_MAUL, our esteemed moderator, does not yet have the capabilities to manage who visits private boards.

In order to gain this access, please follow these steps/rules:

Step 1: Read the Non-Spoiler Forum Rules

Step 2: Post in this thread. Feel free to post your reasons for applying and why you think you can be an attribute to the 3NS community.

Step 3: Check your PM box. I generally try to respond to every application within 48 hours, and it generally will only take me 3 days at the most to respond. I will send you a private message either telling you that you've been accepted, or detailing why you have not been, and what you can do to reapply. If I ask you to reapply at some point in the future, please know that I expect you to reapply in this very thread. Please do not wait for me to contact you about a second application.

Please note: I have been given the authority to deny access to anyone. I particularly take into account your history as a user, including your posting habits in regards to the Spoiler Forum. As a general rule of thumb, a member who frequents the Spoiler Forum will not be granted access upon his first application, but I still do urge you to apply if you are serious about becoming a spoiler-free member.

I look forward to meeting and sharing my unspoiled thoughts regarding Episode III with you. :)

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

2. Rise_Of_Thrawn

Rise_Of_Thrawn Jedi Master star 4

Aug 24, 2003
    I'm Ousley. Let me in. :p

3. spetsnaz

spetsnaz Jedi Youngling

May 10, 2004
    It's been a long 7 days. Hope to gain entrance into this spoiler free paradise this go around.

Thanks

4. Winterfrost

Winterfrost Jedi Master star 2

Sep 26, 2003
    Please grant me access to the spoiler free forum. My previous request to enter the Spoiler Free forum went unheard, so my spoiler-forum indiscretions ;) are only because it's currently the only place to have pseudo-intelligent "speculation" discussions...

5. BaronFel88

BaronFel88 Jedi Knight star 7

Jan 25, 2004
    Could I be given read-only access? I'd just like to see what other people think (I think it'd be pretty refreshing, actually).

6. Mace Windy

Mace Windy Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 3, 1999
    From now on, I'll ask all spoiled members who intend to stay spoiled to please take their applications for "read-only" access to the "read-only" access thread. :)

:cool: Mace Windy,
    too windy for spoilers!

7. Garth Maul

Garth Maul Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 18, 2002
    We actually have a fairly complex "what is a spoiler?" policy in place in this forum, and it's fairly easy to post something you shouldn't, purposely or accidentally.

And we also have a very strict policy for breaking the forum rules - it's not like vulgar language or accidentally spamming - all it takes is one person to post spoiler information in a popular thread to destroy everything we've worked for.

So to back up what Windy is saying, it's better probably for both sides if active 3SA'ers apply for READ-ONLY access if they still intend to post on a regular basis in the 3SA.

But if you're willing to become an active part of the community, DEFINITELY join up. Our forum, by its very nature, has far, far less posting than the 3SA, and we also welcome more discussion.

8. NeXius

NeXius Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2004
    ME ME I WANA JOIN ITS BEEN AGES ME WANA SEE SPOILER FREE ALREADY!!!:D

9. MattPerry999

MattPerry999 Jedi Youngling

May 18, 2004
    Let me in... erm, because Im nice.

Please? :)

10. Yoda_Anakin

Yoda_Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2004
    I would love to be able to join this little "no-spoiler" club....as long as there is milk and cookies ^_^

Sign me up!

11. Ashamaphone

Ashamaphone Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 27, 2001
    I'd like to sign up, please :)

12. AssassinDroid21

AssassinDroid21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2002

13. NPrtmn4evr

NPrtmn4evr Jedi Youngling

May 22, 2004
    Sign me up for the non-spoiler forum.

14. Dan

Dan Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 15, 1999
    I'd like to join.

15. carmenite42

carmenite42 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 21, 2003
    ML has access, but I'm using this one more lately, so I'd like to give carmenite access as well.

purty purty please?

16. Oakessteve

Oakessteve Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 9, 1999
    Let me in! I know I smell a little, but some find it quite charming in a stinky sort of way.

17. joehahn000

joehahn000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    Can I join?

/,,/
    Rock on!

18. Darth Sinuous

Darth Sinuous Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 3, 1999
    I applied and was granted access, but when I tried to click a link into the forum, it gave me an access denied page.

19. joehahn000

joehahn000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 13, 2002
    I hope Windy gets back on soon.

/,,/
    rcok on!

20. Vader Fett

Vader Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 1999
    ooo! pick me! pick me!

21. Spare_Parts

Spare_Parts Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    I've read and agree to the forum rules. I'd like to join please

22. DarthMalace

DarthMalace Jedi Youngling

May 25, 2004
    I would love to be a part of the spoiler free forum. I am so committed to staying spoiler free, that I have just now decided to visit / join this site, I have put if off too avoid any and all spoilers in relation to E3. However I would love to be a part of some great speculative discussions, with no "inside" info. I may be new but give me a chance.

23. Lord_Pollous

Lord_Pollous Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2004
    First of all, although I am a newbie with this account, I have participated in the past in this Forum, so I know how it works.

Second, before Episode I & II were released I was completely participating in Spoiler Forums, and I enjoyed them. However, I would like to feel a new experience for Episode III, which is the most expected movie all times and I really want to be Spoiler Free when I enjoy that experience.

Third, although I want to be spoiler free, I also want to be a part of a serious discussion of the movie with people interested as I do and trying to argue only about the facts and avoid any speculations on the subject.

Finally, I congratulate the site for trying to give the best for us all and apply this kind of procedures which in my oppinion are very useful to avoid spoilers in a non spoiler forum.

I hope you consider me, thank you.

24. DGUCK

DGUCK Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2004
    I'm a lurker turned member and would like to have a chance to speculate on E3. I think the speculation is as fun as the movies themselves.

25. _Revan

_Revan Jedi Youngling

May 29, 2004
    I am new to the forums but a long time Star Wars fan who has never enjoyed sharing or receiving spoilers of any kind. I can not guarentee that I will be an extremely avid poster, but I do really enjoy reading other people's posts, and will contribute from time to time. I have read and completely understand the rules of conduct for this board and would love to be a part of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.