main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

4,784 Piece Lego Imperial Destroyer - Coming Soon

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by PadmeLeiaJaina, Sep 5, 2019.

1. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    [​IMG]

Your Lego Star Wars fleet just got a whole lot more powerful.

On Wednesday, Lego announced the latest addition to its ever-expanding Star Wars collection: a 4,784-piece model of the Imperial Star Destroyer — the "Devastator" — as seen in Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope. The new release comes as part of the continued 20th anniversary celebration of Star Wars' first collaboration with Lego in 1999.

At 43 inches long, 26 inches wide, and 17 inches high (with the display stand), the 75252 Imperial Star Destroyer model will be Lego's largest set based on a ship from the Galactic Empire — and the third largest Lego Star Wars set ever produced.

Priced at $699.99, the Imperial Star Destroyer set includes swiveling guns, a movable radar dish, hinged engine exhausts, two blaster pistol weapons, two Imperial crew member minifigures, a display stand with an informational plaque, and a buildable, attachable Rebels’ Tantive IV starship.

See more photos HERE:
    https://mashable.com/article/lego-s...glW0Ll20xAwwXxl473X7R3oeqBR77MeZjWDFODTKvYc1I

TIE Mechanic likes this.
  2. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    Awesome!!!

3. wobbits

wobbits Force Ghost star 4

Apr 12, 2017
    Some of these since the Death Star make me really wish I had been into Legos!

4. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Saw this on display at a Lego store in a mall on Long Island.

[​IMG]

5. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I wouldn't even attempt this - I suck at Lego.

6. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    does it come with the one Imperial commander or is that just for display?