main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Artist 501st Art Donations....

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon

Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon Jedi Master star 3

Oct 18, 2004
    Hello everyone,

Haven't posted here in some time. I just wanted to share my artwork I donated to the 2013 Academy Bash Auction, which is being hosted by the 501st's Garrison Carida (of which I'm ANH Tusken Raider;) later this month. I ended up matting the Boba in black and the Tusken in tan. Hope you enjoy it! I'm gonna try and post more Star Wars related art of mine.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Nice work. What are you using?

Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon likes this.
  3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Awesome work! I especially like the texture and the color palette of the Tusken piece!

And Garrison Carida, hmm? That's my home garrison as well! Although, I'm drawing a blank on the number... :oops:

4. Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon

Oct 18, 2004
    Thank you. The Boba Fett is pencil and charcoal and the Tusken is pastels and a little bit of black ink.

Yeah Lot's of great costumes in GC. It took me over a year to finally get approved! Very strict on the approval process, haha. I'm trying to get my Stormtrooper approved now but that's even more difficult to get right. lol

5. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Excellent! I wish you all the best of luck! I have a new set of stormie armor that I need to dust off and put together. The trouble is finding the time to do so.

BTW, my 501st ID is TK-2685.

6. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    I've been a cadet in Garrison Carida for ages, as while I love costuming, my finances simply don't allow for professional quality. Greedo has fallen by the wayside.

The pics look great, though.

7. Dark-Sith_ofthe_Moon

Oct 18, 2004

Thanks. I checked out your link you have for your art. Love it. A lot of great stuff