Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by MusicTrooper, Mar 8, 2007.
Per VIO, per WOVIO, per WOBDZ, this is true.
how true it is
I'm not sure. You tell me?
gee, let's see......
yup, still missed!
who are we missing again?
tell me what???
Tell me why?
tell me who? who-o-o
who wrote the book of love?
VIO...who are we missing again?
maybe I should have titled this.....we love you, please post a little more
Tone....tell me what???
If only I could.
Xmav....tell me why?
G59....who wrote the book of love?
well, whoever it is....bet they also miss WOBDZ
I live with WOBDZ and I miss her. Working 12 hour nights + sleep = not very much WOBDZ and children time.
So, with all her free time, she will be starting and hosting a thread
on what everyone will be this Halloween, when everyone will go
Trick or Treating, who will be home when and what they will
be handing out for Tricks or Treats, while organizing a complete historical
retrospective on the origins of this holiday in this country and others, and
what future will it have......
ok, maybe not
hhhhhmmmmmmm....let me check......
yup, still missed
no posts since August:-(
She did plan a Halloween party though, CH was a guest of honor, no one else made it though.
Cool, a Halloween party, and with honored guests (go CH)
so let's see...hhhhhmmmm.....how to lure WOBDZ back to the boards
for at least one post........I know, a musically mushy post might work....
From the Musical, BYE BYE BIRDIE and the Fan song for the ROCK STAR,
which is basically who WBODZ is!
I offer the following lyrics to the above song,
We miss you W (double U)
O B D Z
A post from you
is fun to see
When you're not posting
we miss you
post a few
ok sure, you have to know the song,
and stretch the phrasing a bit,
but, it's the thought that counts, right?
It must've been the song calling my name this morning. Sorry guys, just been busy running here & there and everywhere. We did have an AWESOME halloween party for the kids! The weather was perfect! Now we're in full swing wtih birthdays, Thanksgiving, more birthdays, Christmas, and even more birthdays.
Meanwhile, I came across this and thought it was pretty funny, so I thought I'd share.
You might be a Redneck Jedi if...
* You ever heard the phrase, "May the force be with y'all."
* Your Jedi robe is camouflage.
* You have ever used your light saber to open a bottle of Bud Light.
* At least one wing of your X-Wings is primer colored.
* You can easily describe the taste of an Ewok.
* You have ever had a land-speeder up on blocks in your yard.
* The worst part of spending time on Dagobah is the dadgum skeeters.
* Wookiees are offended by your B.O.
* You have ever used the force to get yourself another beer so you didn't have to wait for a commercial.
* You have ever used the force in conjunction with fishing or bowling.
* Your father has ever said to you, "Shoot, son come on over to the dark side...it'll be a hoot."
* You have ever had your R-2 unit use its self-defense electro-shock thingy to get the barbecue grill to light up.
* You have a confederate flag painted on the hood of your land-speeder.
* You ever fantasized about Princess Leah wearing Daisy Duke shorts.
* You have the doors of your X-wing welded shut and you have to get in through the window.
* Although you had to kill him, you kinda thought that Jabba the Hutt had a pretty good handle on how to treat his women.
* You have a cousin who bears a strong resemblance to Chewbacca.
* You suggested that they outfit the Millennium Falcon with redwood deck.
* You were the only person drinking Jack Daniels during the cantina scene.
* If you hear . . . "Luke, I am your father... and your uncle..."
Finally, she graces us with her presence!
Oh where Oh where can she be
Not a single post since 11-29-07
that redneck Jedi stuff was awesome, thanks whoever you are WOBDZ
ok, I too really like the Jedi Redneck stuff,
and so with that in mind, and in hopes of your return to
some geeky/nerdy posting,
You might be a Jedi Redneck if,
You consider a family reunion a good place to pick up girls.
.....sure, I was thinking of Luke
That's not bad...
How about you might be a Jedi Red Neck
if you get spinners for your Land Speeder.
I conveyed the message to WOBDZ of your concern of her lack of posting.
Also, is there not a birthday in May comming up