main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Brand Spankin New Star Wars Starbucks!

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by Wormie2, Jun 29, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wormie2

Wormie2 Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 22, 1999
    I feel like changing my image.

COMING SOON!!!!!

A new name....

A new personality....

A new everything....

2. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Oh, but Wormie, I love you just the way you are....

" Don't go changin', to try and please me.
    You never let me down before, mmmmmmmmmmm.."

Sorry 'bout that.

Maybe this will make you feel better.

http://www.rock103.com/crew/pics/060599.html

As for morons, Wormie, remember this one?
    (See my next post.)

3. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    Speaking of dummies:

WANTED FOR ATTEMPTED MURDER (really from the Associated Press)

Linda Burnett, 23, was visiting her in-laws, and while there went
    to a nearby supermarket to pick up some groceries. Several people
    noticed her sitting in her car with the windows rolled up and
    with her eyes closed, with both hands behind the back of her
    head.

One customer who had been at the store for a while became
    concerned and walked over to the car. He noticed that Linda's
    eyes were now open, and she looked very strange. He asked her if
    she was okay, and Linda replied that she'd been shot in the back
    of the head, and had been holding her brains in for over an hour.
    The man called the paramedics, who broke into the car because the
    doors were locked and Linda refused to remove her hands from her
    head.

When they finally got in, they found that Linda had a wad of
    bread dough on the back of her head. A Pillsbury biscuit canister
    had exploded from the heat, making a loud noise that sounded like
    a gunshot, and the wad of dough hit her in the back of her head.
    When she reached back to find out what it was, she felt the dough
    and thought it was her brains. She initially passed out, but
    quickly recovered and tried to hold her brains in for over an
    hour until someone noticed and came to her aid.

4. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    *Wormie*!! Don't change your name! What's the matter, don't you like it anymore?

Ah...go ahead and change it. But you'd better let me know what it is!

Boy, oh, boy are southerners dumb! ;) Loved the bread dough story, QGT.

Hey, CA, if you haven't already, check your email. And go ahead and laugh, 'cause you're right: my answer is dumb! =) I'll let you know in a day or so, I promise, LOL.

WHERE IS EVERYBODY!!! Callie! Thran! JM! I don't want to leave without being able to say goodbye!

3 days, peeps. 3 days!

5. jade51999

jade51999 Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    wow..i guess i'll say by to the person who writes great fanfic..and i hope you come back...good luck and peace out..

ummmm fourth of july on the mall see ing fireworks over monument..(washington monumetn)

with friends..what could be better.!!! bye

6. Jedi Trace

Jedi Trace Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 15, 1999
    WORMIE - thanks for clearing that up! We were watching ANH and QGT said something about Wedge in the briefing room. I looked at him and said, "THAT is NOT Wedge! Wedge has really nice eyes. That guy's eyes are all slitty." Anyway, good to know I'm not crazy....yet...

T - Well, if I don't "see" you before you leave, have a really great time, OK? And don't do anything I wouldn't! ;)

7. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    Bye, taramidala! Have fun! We'll be thinking about you!

8. Hunter Of Winds

Hunter Of Winds Jedi Youngling star 5

Dec 5, 1999
    Taramidala: Have fun and remember to stop by when you can. I hope you enjoy yourself. Bye!

9. taramidala

Jun 18, 1999
    Geez, you guys, I haven't left YET! I'll still be around. For 2 more days anyway. =)

10. Thran

Thran Jedi Youngling

Jul 3, 2000
  11. Wormie2

Feb 22, 1999
    This place is awful quiet. What did you all do, take a vacation or something? You know, some of us have to work on the 4th! You could keep me company.

I'm not changing my name. But I'm not happy! Beginning to think we should have all kept our pictures to ourselves.

12. taramidala

Jun 18, 1999
    *Wormie* wrote: "I'm not changing my name. But I'm not happy! Beginning to think we should have all kept our pictures to ourselves."

Why? =(

And, hey...I'm still here. =)

13. Wormie2

Feb 22, 1999
    Yeah T, I know you're still here. Not leaving til the 6th, right?

I don't know what I expected, but something just feels wrong. Maybe it is better to leave a little mystery. That way, you don't get disappointed when reactions aren't quite what you'd hoped for.
    And it got me thinking....there was a time, not so long ago, when I was a much nicer person. When I wasn't so sarcastic and haggish. When I actually said nice things! When I saw postive in everything I looked at. God, what happened to her? I don't mind being seen as someone whose not a push over, but I draw the line at "tough cookie". A biker b!tch, I'm not! It makes me uneasy that I've shown only one side of myself, and you've drawn the wrong conclusions.

Sorry, I'm just sick and depressed today. Don't mind me.

14. JD Jedi

JD Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2000
    G'day everybody.

T, I've pretty much said eveything I could think of the other day. Have a great trip and be sure to enjoy every minute.

It's already the Foutrh here so should I sing 'Happy Birthday' to you all or something?

BTW in the local Sunday paper there was a story about Episode 2 and how the've started filming but are still rushing about doing sets and costumes. AND how they might get a lot of actors from MELBORUNE!!!!!!! Not being in the game at all, (and knowing nothing about acting - although my wife may beg to differ) I doubt the average joe like me could get a spot, but I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish I wish........................................

You get the idea.

Cheers

JDJ

15. Wormie2

Feb 22, 1999
    I'm sure they need bagel boys.

16. taramidala

Jun 18, 1999
    *Wormie* wrote:
    ~~~"Yeah T, I know you're still here. Not leaving til the 6th, right?"~~~

Nope, actually I'm leaving the 5th. My program starts on the 6th.

~~~"I don't know what I expected, but something just feels wrong. Maybe it is better to leave a little mystery. That way, you don't get disappointed when reactions aren't quite what you'd hoped for."~~~

So far, I haven't been disappointed with anyone. Besides, I think it's nice to have faces to go with names -- especially at this point, now that most of us have been around a while.

~~~"And it got me thinking....there was a time, not so long ago, when I was a much nicer person. When I wasn't so sarcastic and haggish. When I actually said nice things! When I saw postive in everything I looked at. God, what happened to her? I don't mind being seen as someone whose not a push over, but I draw the line at "tough cookie". A biker b!tch, I'm not! It makes me uneasy that I've shown only one side of myself, and you've drawn the wrong conclusions."~~~

Well, I'll say right here that I don't think any of that is true. Sure, I misunderstood once before but that time is past.

There's nothing wrong with strong women and to those who think there is...BITE ME! =)

Anyway, I hope this makes you feel better. I really don't agree, nor do I think others agree, that you are how you see yourself.

17. JD Jedi

JD Jedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 21, 2000
    Pity the quotes don't work anymore.......
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ~~~"I don't know what I expected, but something just feels wrong. Maybe it is better to leave a little mystery. That way, you don't get disappointed when
    reactions aren't quite what you'd hoped for."~~~

So far, I haven't been disappointed with anyone. Besides, I think it's nice to have faces to go with names -- especially at this point, now that most of us
    have been around a while.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummmmmm.................am I missing something here??

JDJ

18. Jedi15

Jedi15 Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 7, 1999
    Cheer up, Wormie2! We all LOVE you! :-D

19. Jedi Eowyn

Jedi Eowyn Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 1999
    Wormie! Sorry to hear you are down! :( I'm part of that "we" that Jedi 15 mentions!

I think people are away right now and not posting as much. I used to think that the school ending would bring people back, but perhaps it is the opposite.

20. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    Relax, Wormie. I don't think you look "tough."

21. Wormie2

Feb 22, 1999
    Ok, ok......thanks guys. I feel better. JD, we screwed up, didn't we? Someone forgot to include him in the picture e-mails! CA started it, so we'll blame him.

22. Wormie2

Feb 22, 1999
    I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored, I'm bored! Everyone's at pool parties and picnics but me! Whahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

T! Packed yet? Where'd you get a converter for your hairdryer? I can't find one. Drug store? Hardware store?

I saw something very very scary on fanforce.net. Apparently those Brits love their drink! Makes for interesting photo ops, I see.

Eowyn! Oh my gosh! Long time, no see! So, you, Toshi, and Thran are braving the new board early in preperation for Sasha's reunion?

23. Jedi_Maren

Jedi_Maren Jedi Youngling

Jul 2, 2000
    Would anyone mind if I came in here to dry off and warm up? Our Fourth of July picnic got rained out, and now I have nothing to do. Is there any coffee ready?

24. taramidala

Jun 18, 1999
    *Wormie* wrote: "T! Packed yet? Where'd you get a converter for your hairdryer? I can't find one. Drug store? Hardware store?"

Packed? Heh. Getting there. Hair dryer? Don't use one. But I think my mom got my converter at Walmart or something like that.

"I saw something very very scary on fanforce.net. Apparently those Brits love their drink! Makes for interesting photo ops, I see."

Legal drinking. Oh yes. =)

"So, you, Toshi, and Thran are braving the new board early in preperation for Sasha's reunion?"

Guess I'm going to miss that, huh? Oh, well, for some reason, the word "reunion" has a negative connotation for me in this context. I hope not too many people feel left out in that...exclusive (for lack of a better word) party.

More later. =)

25. Commander Antilles

Commander Antilles Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 21, 1999
    "I saw something very very scary on fanforce.net. Apparently those Brits love their drink! Makes for interesting photo ops, I see."

We sure as hell do! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.