main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Canadian in Scotland

Discussion in 'Archive: Scotland' started by S-ROD, Feb 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S-ROD

S-ROD Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2008

Hello all,

I just recently moved to Scotland from Canada and am interestted in meetin gliek minded individuals. I am a life long starwars fan and a consumate follower of all things nerdy. I dont really know whats invovled in joining a fan force chapter but I think I might be interestted. I live in Ayr which is about 45 mins south of Glasgow. I look forward to getting to know y'all.

2. JED1

JED1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 1998
    Welcome to Scotland, there's nothing hard about joining a chapter, it's just a case of coming to meets and hanging out. If you have the time tomorrow, we are having a joint meet with the North of England Chapter in Edinburgh which should be fun.

We will be meeting between 12 and 12.30 beneath the Scott Monument on Princes street which you cannot miss, we will then firstly be going to the Castle which is cool.

If you can make it, it would be a great opportunity to meet some really cool folk! You will need to get a train from Ayr to Glasgow and then a bus from Buchanan Street Bus station or a train from Glasgow Queen Street to Edinburgh!

Hopefully you can make it, if not don't worry, just keep your eyes on these pages for future events!

3. suzijedi

suzijedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 8, 2006
    As JED1 says, it'd be great if you can get yourself to Edinburgh tomorrow and meet us....plus you'll get to see the lovely city too! :)

4. S-ROD

S-ROD Jedi Youngling

Feb 21, 2008
    Dont think I can make it tommorrow, but hopefully I can meet up with you lot next time.

5. Spike2002

Spike2002 Former FF-UK RSA and Arena Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 4, 2002
    Welcome to the boards, S-ROD. A shame you can't make it 2moro, but hope to see you at future meets :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.