main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"A Conversation with Carrie Fisher" - Saturday, May 26 - 9:00 PM

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by ValedaKor, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    This is now part of the GenCon site and you can make reservations -- for $15.00 each. Sign in to your account at GenCon, go to the Registration page and you will see it.

2. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    Hmmm. I can't seem to find it. Where is it under events?

3. Darthkat76

Darthkat76 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    I clicked on the link for that and it says May 26 9pm - 9:45pm....but then again it also says $0 on that same page lol!

4. ValedaKor

Oct 25, 2000
    You have to go to the Star Wars Celebration IV Registration page. It is listed there under "Badges for Celebration IV" along with buy a badge, buy a store reservation, etcetera.

5. ValedaKor

Oct 25, 2000
    You're right, I didn't go far enough into the description! I'll edit my first post.

6. DarkPrince

DarkPrince Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 10, 2005
    How come it only says one can be bought as ticket quantity? What if you have another person going with you and you have to buy multiple tickets?

7. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Crap - 15$ huh?

That's not too bad I guess, but much as I love Carrie, I'll hold on just a little longer. I'm waiting on the rest of the GOH list before I plunk down any more cash.

8. ValedaKor

Oct 25, 2000
    You'll have to register them on the GenCon site, I guess, with a separate account.

9. Ysrossko

Ysrossko Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2006
    I got mine. The one thing I don't like is that you have to pick it up at Will Call. Yuck.

10. niennumb1

niennumb1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 10, 2001
    Sweet! Ordered mine too! Though that's a crappy place find that update. Who would have found that otherwise? There's no main page saying any announcements!

For those waiting it out for other events you may not wanna wait long. This thing might fill up fast.

Great find and thx for sharing the info! Look forward to this event! YAY!

11. Ysrossko

Ysrossko Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2006
    I tried to get tickets for her show when I was in LA the last time and every show was sold out and that was a 3-4 week run if I remember correctly.

12. ValedaKor

Oct 25, 2000
    I went Opening Night. She's really very funny (and she sang, too.) Doesn't much like her family, though. Doubt if she'll bring much of that up for C-IV; hope not, actually. But she had lots of stories about SW.

13. niennumb1

niennumb1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 10, 2001
    Personally I'd rather pay $15 and have a sure spot than to wait hours on end for a POSSIBILITY of getting in to the event. this goes for other stuff. It affords me more time to spend at the con enjoying myself.

Yeah it's money out of the pocket, but saves me time and I can't complain about that.

14. DrSartorius

DrSartorius Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 6, 2007
    I've already paid $45 for a badge I haven't even received yet. I'm not going to pay a seperate admission price to see an interview/Q&A at the convention even if its Carrie Fisher.

If it was free on the other hand....

15. movieboy

movieboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2005
    My thought exactly; which is why I went ahead and bought a ticket. That and I had nothing else planned for Sat night.

16. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    $15 is probably a bargain.

I'm sure she will be vastly more entertaining the George was at C3. I also don't think there will be anything scheduled to conflict with her time. Bottom line, my wife and I are going :)

17. Wilderness_Comedian

Wilderness_Comedian Jedi Youngling star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    15 bucks to hear her talk about her drug addiction.

18. pwinklespi

pwinklespi Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 30, 2004
    I bought tickets. It's an event. I think she will be great. Hey, anything to save me 3 hours of standing in line.

Does anyone know if these are picked up at Will Call on the day of the event or can you get them anytime?

19. SkottASkywalker

SkottASkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    I bought two tickets for me and my wife. :):cool:

Me and my wife attended her show at STAR WARS CELEBRATION II and it was absolutely great. Carrie Fisher is absolutely amazing. I'm totally glad we were able to do it. :) :cool:

And A Conversation with Carrie Fisher for STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV has been anounced on STARWARS.com. It's on the front page.

STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV is getting closer!

20. movieboy

movieboy Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 9, 2005
    As far as i can tell from the Gen-Con site when I bought mine, is that these will be picked up at will-call.

21. Dooks

Dooks Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    Got my ticket and for $15 bucks this is a steal of a deal to hear Carrie talk Star Wars for an hour I can't wait.

22. Wilderness_Comedian

Feb 5, 2005
    But isn't she having a panel too? That's free. Why pay extra?

23. ValedaKor

Oct 25, 2000
    I don't have any info about a panel that she's going to be on, at least I haven't seen anything. Do you?

24. Wilderness_Comedian

Feb 5, 2005
    Well, the last con had a lot of panels with SW celebs. I assume she's going to be at one during the con's running time?

25. echosevin

echosevin Jedi Master star 4

Mar 7, 2005
    I was getting excited about C4 getting closer, but now that I get to see Carrie =P~ It's just going to get better and better!! I'm SUPER PUMPED!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.