main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

"A Conversation with Carrie Fisher" - Saturday, May 26 - 9:00 PM

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by ValedaKor, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niennumb1

niennumb1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 10, 2001
    I'm with pwinklespi. Sometimes you can't put a price on saving time. $15 is nothing for a guaranteed seat. It's ridiculous people argue about it. I would have been upset to spend 6 hours in the cold waiting to hear one guy speak for 20 minutes about stuff we knew already (or so I have been told in the past of his appearance).

$15 = time I don't have to waste thinking about it during con weekend so I can enjoy myself. Peace of mind.

$10-$20 for an autograph I feel is a bit steep for some of these people you only see for mere seconds, but the personaization is what will make that special for me.

It's not like it's $70 for a 2-hour breakfast or anything, hehehe ;)

2. bonzofett

bonzofett Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2005
    Yes, I would rather spend the $15 and not have to waoory about getting a seat. Even if I have to sit near the back, I would rather show up 30 minutes before the event instead of 8 hrs.

3. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    Well, I did get Carrie Fisher's autograph a couple years ago for fee at Comic-Con in San Diego.... so not sure I'd even question her too thoroughly on that either.

4. Wilderness_Comedian

Wilderness_Comedian Jedi Youngling star 6

Feb 5, 2005

I don't agree at all. People slept outside on the wet, snowy and cold concrete all night just to hear Lucas talk for 20 minutes about stuff we either already knew or stuff we found out about shortly after the con.

But seriously, what's Carrie gonna say that we don't already know? She'll talk about how Ford was a good kisser. Her drug addiction. How she thought Lucas' dialog was horrible. I don't need to pay 15 bucks extra to hear that.

5. niennumb1

niennumb1 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 10, 2001
    Well it is an optional event ;)

6. SkottASkywalker

SkottASkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 3, 2002
    I agree. Me and my wife knowing we're getting to attend Carrie Fisher's panel and not having to wait hours in line and possibly not get in to attend and possibly having time to do other things before Carrie Fisher's panel that we possibly otherwise wouldn't have time to do due to waiting in line for something that we possibly wouldn't get in to attend is a big relief and totally worth $30.00.

Me and my wife enjoyed Carrie Fisher's panel at STAR WARS CELEBRATION II and we enjoyed George Lucas' panel (we made the first panel) at STAR WARS CELEBRATION III and we'll enjoy Carrie Fisher's panel at STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV. :) :cool:

STAR WARS CELEBRATION IV is getting closer!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.