main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC A costuming event for everyone!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TR0773, Mar 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    Our fellow fan Darkside Dave is in negotiations with Toys R US for a live Star Wars costumed fan appearance, for the early April release of the new line of toys coming our for the 3rd movie release.

I am encouraging any interested Fan Force Rebel Legion and 501 members with an outfit to come out and have some fun! (April 2nd Victoria) Dave will be talking to the Nanaimo and hopefully Vancouver stores for an appearance as well.

More details to follow! PM myself malarat@pacificcoast.net if you have any questions, this is a great oppourtunity to have a lot of fun with a hobby we all share in common, good friends good people all hangin out together.

Randy

2. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    This is a great idea: way to go, Dave!!!

Any takers interested? (I think I'm out of town for that weekend, so I might be willing to loan out the two costumes in my keeping...) drop me a line if you want to.)

*Derisa*

3. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    Sounds like a 'go'. Let me know more. Guess I'll have to "get to it" with replacing my Rebel fatigues over the Easter weekend.

4. DARKSIDE-DAVE

DARKSIDE-DAVE Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2004
    Hello everyone! Iam very happy that people are looking forward to participating at the release of the EPISODE III toy release,it will be a great time and experirnce. WARNING if you have any problem with Spoilers than obviously this event is not for you because you will see the whole toy line for EP III.

Dave

5. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    Ok if it wasn't a sure thing before it is now! Victoria Toy R Us event will be April 2nd (sat)

The Nanaimo Toys R Us event is confirmed the next weekend 9th (sat)

Vancouver is still pending depending on what info Dave has. So call out if you can make either event, we would love to have you! We are starting to gather a nice little collection of people for this event.

Randy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.