main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social OPEN A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - [A Seasonal Disney RPG]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Corellian_Outrider, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    [​IMG]

“It’s coming up to that time of year!” Rapunzel said with cheerful tones in her voice.

“Which special time is that, Princess?” Eugene arched an eyebrow and gave a skeptic look.

“All Hallows’ Eve, of course. We’ll have to arrange for something special for the Kingdom to enjoy.”

Eugene hesitated. “Are you sure that’s a good idea? We’ve only just recovered from those Saporia separatists, that thing with the King and Queen...”

“I guess...”
    [​IMG]
    “...don’t get me started on that Lost Treasure of Herz Der Sonne.”

“Eugene.” Rapunzel smiled warmly. “Each day we’ve face one crisis after another and we got through them together. I am sure we can handle whatever else comes our way again.” She gave a hopeful smile. “With all that the people of Corona have been through, they deserve some fun and cheer to lift their spirits. Who knows, maybe it will inspire something for my parents. I think it will be safe to allow the people that.”

“Alright.” Eugene chuckled. “I like your optimism, Blondie. An All Hallows’ Eve party coming right up! Lance and I can get to work on that. I know a thing or too about putting the spook into spooky. Leave that to me.”

Rapunzel gave an amused chuckle. “Alright. I shall go and visit Varian and see if he can conjure up something for the party.”

“All Hallows’ Eve?” Varian muffled voice came from under some strange contraption that he was working on inside his workshop.

“Yes, an All Hallows’ Eve party.” Rapunzel said as she paced about. Her eyes glanced at some of the liquids bubbling and changing colour in the chemistry sets.

Pascal squeaked as the raccoon, Ruddiger chased him about the workshop over a shiny object they had found.

“Would you like to help with... providing...” She glanced over the blueprints for the contraption on the desk. “...some of the thrills for the party...” Her voice trailed off as she picked them up. “Are these plans of Demanitus’ design? What is this device for?”

Varian slid out from underneath. “Yes... I have translated half the text, I believe it can project or transmogrify matter into... I don’t know yet. I believe it can help with those black rocks, when...” he cleared his throat And his voice trailed off. He knew what had happened at the Dark Kingdom was a bit of a sensitive subject for Rapunzel.

Rapunzel pursed her lips, then sighed and nodded.

Pascal let out a high pitch shrill as he was flung across the room and Rapunzel caught him. Ruddiger tumbled after before getting caught on several levers on the contraption.

[​IMG]

“No no no!” Varian exclaimed as the device came to life. The clear glass bulb on top lit up as the device hummed. Varian’s hands frantically flew over the controls to try and shut it off but it won’t turn off.

Rapunzel took a step closer. Her eyes mesmerised by the glowing light. Her hand reached up to touch. “What is it doing?”

“I don’t know.... I can’t turn it off... Quick! Pass me that wrench.” He held out his hand. “Princess?” He looked over, the room was empty. The Princess and her tiny companion was gone.

“Rapunzel?”

[​IMG]
    “Blast it Smee!” Captain James Hook bellowed. He stood on the bow of the long boat, his red long coat billowing behind him as the swells lifted them up and down as his first mate rowed the oars. “Where did that boy go?”

“Ah-ah-ah excuse me, Capt’n.” Smee stopped rowing and pointed. “He was right there where that blue cloud is.”

Hook whipped out a small telescope and held it to his eye and then sneered. There was a glowing orb of blue near the entrance to mermaid lagoon. “That’s no ordinary cloud you blithering idiot! Take us to it!”

[​IMG]

“Aye-aye, Capt’n” Smee stammered and went back to rowing them towards the apparition.

Natasha leaned back. Claws slashed just where she had been moments ago. She dropped to a crouch and struck out her boot at the leg of her opponent. The man was fast and and her kick just glanced off his thigh. The man darted close and she rolled to put a bit of distance between them. His stance changed, the claws on his knuckles were pointed at her.

“You wanted to dance, so let’s dance, Bub!” Logan snarled.
    [​IMG]

“Promise to stop stomping on my toes, old man?” Natasha quipped.

[​IMG]
    She unclipped her batons before rising to match his stance.

They were in the old dojo house, taking some down time between missions for the Avengers. Despite the intensity of the training, it was refreshing to spar with someone as unique as the Wolverine.

He lunged at her. He was fast and it was by luck she saw the flash of light glint off his claws for her to block in time with her batons. A crackle of blue electricity discharged from the tip of her batons. She swiftly placed her foot on his knee to boost herself up and slam her knee into his chin. The momentum knocked him back. She felt his grip on her ankle before she could get clear and they tumbled down into a brilliant glow of orange light.

There was a flash. That’s all she could think about. One moment she was talking with Varian before catching Pascal... and now... Rapunzel did not know where she was. Pascal scampered onto her shoulder as she looked about.

The trees about her were stripped of colour and leaves, the hedges a gnarly mess of thorns and the cracked path she stood on were covered in dead leaves. The sky was dark with rolling clouds.

A faint tinkling sound of a bell caught her attention. She turned and saw a small glowing light, dancing about.

[​IMG]

Rapunzel took a step towards it...

It abruptly flew to her, stopping just before her face. She could see at the centre of the glowing light was a tiny winged being. A faerie!

The faerie was waving her arms and flitted to her shoulder, the tiny hands tugging on her sleeve.

“I think she want me to go that way-“ Rapunzel whispered to Pascal. “Don’t you dare!” She glared at him, just as he was opening his mouth in preparation to flick out his tongue and catch the faerie.

Pascal gave a small squeak then huddled against her neck. He turned a shade of crimson.

It was not long before they passed a damaged sign, the faded text was hard to make out. “Fantasyland...” Rapunzel read out loud. “...oh, that doesn’t sound too bad.” She tried to sound optimistic for the little chameleon.

Lightning splintered the dark gloomy sky, She looked up and in the distance to spot the silhouette of a an ancient castle. The low rumble of thunder reverberated about her.
    [​IMG]

As her vision adjusted, she noticed lights in the near distance through the woods. Faint music was playing, could that be a small village? She followed the faerie toward whatever it was.

Overview:

The machine created by alchemist, Varian, had accidentally opened up a trans-dimensional portal, connecting different worlds and times. Those who come in contact with the portal are transported to a dark, spooky version of a Disney Park (with all the unique features from the different parks around the globe, including Disney Sea).

Everyone is welcome to join, no CS required.
    Just pick a Disney character from across all Disney properties from Tron/Muppets/Marvel/Pixar/etc... to list a few... Whoever you wish to play, just note the character name and where they originated from in your IC
    You are welcome to play as more than one character.

Most importantly, have fun!

Update:
    • The Snuggly Duckling social/resource thread here
    • ‘Winter Is Coming‘ event starts here

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
  2. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Merida (Brave)

[​IMG]

Hunting. It was freedom, it was power and it was what she loved to do best. Not the killing, that always weighed heavily on Merida’s heart, but the thrill of the hunt always ignited her soul. Creeping low, an arrow loaded into her bow, she could see the pheasant pecking away at the ground, it’s round healthy body almost waddling as it walked. It would be perfect for supper!! Slowly she stood from the crouch she’d been in and drew her bow string back to her anchor point. Closing her left eye, she aimed and steadied herself when a sudden bright glow erupted from her right. Instantly Merida lowered her weapon, dropping the bowstring she spun to the light. It glowed pearl like, swirling with hints of temptation. She was drawn to it. Slowly she started toward it, her gaze pulling her in as she held her bow and arrow. It was enticing, alluring and Merida could not fight the urge to touch it. So, she didn’t……

The pheasant heard a noise and scurried away, it’s mate and chicks running with it, but there was nothing to run from………Merida was gone.

TAG Anyone.

Darth_Elu and Corellian_Outrider like this.
  3. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    ICx2
    Wolverine (movie version)
    The Blue Flash

[​IMG]

As the blue light receded, Logan found himself on what seemed like a spacecraft of some sort, “What the hell, Bub, fighting Nat and now I’m in space?” A second passes and he realizes he feels gravity. Moving through the corridors he comes to what appears to be a cockpit. Looking out it appears like a spaceport but something is subtly off. He lets his senses range free, “Disney?” he mutters, seeing the distinctive mouse head in the distance.

A few minutes pass and he finds the exit, as he thought, an amusement park. A chuckle and a shake of his head, he’s seen enough excitement not to need such frivolities. But some people lead boring lives, even in these times so need such excitement. Under the lights he pulls a cigar from his leather jacket and chomps down on it as he searches for others, certain he was not the only one picked up in that flash.

-----

Daken
    After the blue flash

[​IMG]

‘What the frack?’ Daken thinks, then laughs, looking down, he’d come to the park directly from his bed so his confusion was understandable, as was his lack of dress. Looking around it seemed he was in a dressing room of sorts. Mirrored vanities lined the walls and ballgowns and fancy mens clothing hung on racks. “Wonderful, I go starkers or I look like a dandy.” he muttered.

A few moments searching through the clothes he found items that fit, dress pants, some boots, unfortunately not combat style ones, a ruffled shirt, and a jacket of sorts that went over it. Glancing in a mirror and combing a hand back through the drooping mohawk he turned and made his way out of the room. In the open air he glanced around, “Of all the places that flash had to drop me, the freaking princesses castle, and why in all the places it could send me, Disney?” he griped, then sniffed the air.

He could smell others around and had no clue who they might be. His claws snicked out for a moment and then back in, threats were always around but he didn’t need some kid screaming at what appeared to be knives in his hands.

TAGS: @Corellian_Outrider, Anyone Else

4. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Merida

A blink of her eyes. That's all it took it seems to transport her to a place she'd never seen nor even imagined before. There were trees, and green areas, but this was not Scotland, it was too warm! Merida turned in a full circle, taking in all around her. There was a castle like none she'd ever seen before, its pale blue and pink hues were as foreign as the placed she'd found herself in. "Whaur am ah?" she muttered with confusion. "This is a gey streenge steid." It was quiet, and around her there were barriers stopping her from crossing into the greened areas, who would stop a person from being in the gardens? Water? Did she hear water running? There must be a creek or even a river nearby, it was time to investigate.

TAG @Corellian_Outrider

darthbernael likes this.
  5. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Rapunzel (Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure version)

Rapunzel found herself at the edge of the village. Lanterns made from pumpkins decorated the streets while the buildings reminded her of small cottages from the countryside, one of those small provincial towns.

The faerie flew to each building, darting from window to window to see inside before flying back to Rapunzel. She looked frustrated.

“Are you looking for someone?” Rapunzel asked as she held up her hand for the faerie to land on.

The faerie nodded, her wings fluttered.

Rapunzel looked about. She didn’t really see anyone... although the music she was hearing earlier came from a tavern. She could make out the sounds of people singing.

“Maybe we’ll find whoever you are looking from in there...” Rapunzel offered.

She passed a fountain, though it was strange to her. The figures were of two men, one burly and carrying two barrels with a foot on the shoulders of a shorter, stockier man with flagons in each hand catching the ‘water’ spilling out of the barrels. The plaque read:
    Tribute to Gaston.
    An extravagantly generous gift to the humble people of my village.
    From me, Gaston.‘

“My...” Rapunzel chuckled to herself. “...someone certainly has a high opinion of themselves.”

She glanced up at the tavern and read the name. ‘Gaston’s Tavern.’

Rapunzel exchanges looks with Pascal and the faerie. “Maybe we’ll try around this path first, then come back.”

TAG: @Adalia-Durron ... as we are near each other, Anyone

~IC~ Black Widow (Film version)

Natasha woke up, her cheek against cold flooring. What happened?

She groaned as she sat up, her head pounding. There was a metallic taste in her mouth. Tentatively, she touched her lip with the tip of her tongue. The taste was sharper. Blood. She had split her bottom lip on the landing... and blacked out?

She looked about and discovered she was not in the dojo house anymore... that explains the hard surface. It looked like she was in a curved corridor of some place... the panelling looked worn and old, vintage yet modern. This was a vehicle of some sort, that was clear by the noises.

She stood up and gingerly stretched her limbs. Nothing broken or sprained, that was a good sign. That’s very peculiar... she felt like she has seen this place before. From a film she had watched with Steve and the others. She looked about and Logan was not to be seen either. She heard footsteps at the other end of the curved corridor, just out of sight. She silently crept along to see who or what it could be.

It lead to a junction point and an exit off... wherever it was she was on. There was sounds of sparks from faulty wiring overhead... Over a PA she heard someone calling for something, mentioning that a Corellian freighter needed to be taken in for maintenance... she smirked and followed the path out of the craft and a passage down to outside.

There she found Logan, lighting up a cigar before the Millennium Falcon. The name came to her naturally as she recognised it instantly. She pursed her lips and shook her head, she had a rough idea where she was now.

“Logan.” She called and came up beside him, glancing about the docking bay. “When you said about some downtime, I never imagined you have this in mind.”

TAG @darthbernael, anyone

6. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Merida

This was like the hunt she thought as she crept quietly toward the water. The sun was getting low in the sky and Merida had no idea where she was and for all she knew this place was very dangerous. She'd put the arrow back in place and her gloved fingers curled around the string, holding it ever so slightly taught and at the ready. In the near distance she observed a fountain, there were two statues of men in it and they seemed to be carrying barrels. She screwed her nose up slightly, they resembled the storage barrels her father kept his whisky in, she never liked the taste of that. Taking a few more steps forward she noted a woman approaching her wearing a shorter gown of pink and lavender. What struck Merida was her hair, bound into a massive braid and decorated with flowers, it was rather striking, almost as much as her own. She stopped and waited, unsure as to the intent of this young woman. Her bow was at the ready.

TAG @Corellian_Outrider

7. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Rapunzel

It was Pascal who saw the girl first, he squeaked a warning. Rapunzel looked up from the faerie in her hand, which abruptly took off up into the trees. Brief second of disappointment at the disappearing faerie before noticing the girl. She was in a deep dark cyan green attire, sporting a bow and quiver. The noticeable characteristic was the mess of tangled red hair that aloft her head.

“Hello...” Rapunzel started and flashed a friendly smile. Her fingers caught and brushed back a loose lock of blonde hair, tucking it behind her ear. “...Hi. Umm... we are lost and looking for someone...” She furrowed her brow as she looked above. “...and our guide had flew off. Do you happen to know where we are?”

TAG: @Adalia-Durron

darthbernael likes this.
  8. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Merida
    Fantasyland

The woman saw her and instinctively Merida stopped and lowered her stance. Then she spoke cause the Scottish Princess to blink a few times before finding words to answer. "A dinnae ken whaur a'm! a clocked a light 'n' then suddenly ah wis 'ere!" Merida said standing up straight. The woman language was foreign to her and she struggled to understand her but got the gist as the basics seemed to be the same. "A'm Princess Merida."

TAG @Corellian_Outrider

9. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Rapunzel

Rapunzel double blinked. She mouthed ‘wow’ in surprise at the thickness of the accent. It took a moment to compute what was said. The girl didn’t know? There was a light? Then here?

“Princess Merida?” She tilted her head. “You are a Princess too? I am Princess Rapunzel of Corona.”

Pascal leapt off her shoulder and scampered over to Merida. His eyes narrowed, scrutinising her.

“And that is my best friend, Pascal.” Rapunzel knelt down and scooped him back up and onto her shoulder. “It is an honour to make your acquaintance. Since we both are lost, maybe we should work together to find out where we are and how to get home...” she paused. “Which kingdom do you hail from?”

darthbernael likes this.
  10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Merida
    Fantasyland

Merida's eyes followed the creature approaching her as she listened. "Ye'v git ryle parents tae? A'm o' Dunbrock." She responded as the creature was returned to the girls shoulder. "Pascal be a Lizard?" She asked, he looked faintly similar to the common lizards she'd seen in bonnie Scotland, but different, more colourful. "This steid is taps aff, a lot warmer than hame." She was feeling warm in her heavy woolen green gown.

TAG @Corellian_Outrider

11. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Logan
    Galaxy’s Edge

Logan chuckled around the cigar in his mouth, “Nat.” He nodded, “I’d have to agree, some joker has brought us to Disney, and for some reason, set us down in the Star Wars area.”

He looked around again, “Mostly quiet otherwise, so doubt it was to set up a fight, but those types always have something up their sleeves.”

“Look around here or see if there are any others in other areas of the park?” he asked, while still letting his senses out to try to smell or hear anyone nearby.

TAG: @Corellian_Outrider

12. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    IC: ???

Across the sky, there was a streak of light. It whizzed over their heads like a shooting star and slammed into the side of the dilapidated pink palace with a 'crack', before plummeting into the tangled and overgrown moat below.

Those near enough would hear a din made up of splashing, swearing and a thrashing of 'something'.

"Aww hell no! I did not sign up for this!"

Tags: @Corellian_Outrider @Adalia-Durron @darthbernael + Anyone Else

13. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Daken
    Outside the Palace

Just as he got his bearings Daken saw a streak across the sky. It roared like a freight train, the speed of it was such. And then whatever it was crashed into the palace. The entire, cracked structure shook at the impact and small chunks fell as the, whatever it was, fell from the impact.

‘Damn that was alive?’ he thought as he began to hear thrashing and swearing coming from the overgrown moat that it had fallen into. He strolled over to the moat, claws flashing out again so he could clear some of the brush. However it was still overgrown further down and he couldn’t see whatever it was that fell.

"Aww hell no! I did not sign up for this!"

He laughed, the mohawk flying around as he did, there was a scent but it didn’t help him identify the being either. “Whatever you are, want some help or do you plan on swimming in the muck much longer? If you are, please tell me so I can stand upwind from you when you get out.”

TAGS: @darthhelinith, Anyone else

14. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Rapunzel

“Pascal is a chameleon, he changes colour to camouflage when he wishes.” Rapunzel smiled. “Well, yes... My parents rule the Kingdom of Corona... one day that will be me. There are six other neighbouring kingdoms but I have not heard of DunBroch... It sounds like you come from a colder climate... somewhere further north.”

Speaking of her home only made Rapunzel more aware of the urgency to get back home. She loved her parents though things had been strained when she came back from her recent journey. Her home not quite what it was though they had made great progress in restoring the Kingdom. She had hoped the All Hallows’ Eve party would bring some unity amongst the people... maybe Eugene was right, this is all too soon. What if something happened while she was away again? Stop it! That won’t do.

She pushed those thoughts aside and flashed a smile.

“I had a similar experience as you. A bright light brought me here... I remember it was something to do with a machine Varian was working on, an accident happened... a bright light...” she shook her head. “It is hard to believe that we both are here because of that, is it?”

There was a rumble from above. Rapunzel looked up to see a trail of light streak overhead then hidden from view by the trees. Was that a shooting star? It was way too close...

“What was that?”

15. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Merida

She frowned again, the woman was speaking of things she knew nothing of, lizards that changed colours and a party? She was hunting and there was no one around when this happened to her. "Wha is Varian?" She knew nothing of the person mentioned. "A'm sorry, a dinnae ken wha that is. A dinnae ken whaur a'm, 'n' a dinnae ken howfur tae git hame." Merida was despairing, she was far from home, almost alone and internally a little afraid.

The sound of rumbling made her look up and above a flash streaked across the sky, her eyes widened. "Whit wis that?" She asked hoping Rapunzel knew more than she did but she realised they'd questioned what it was at the same time. "A dinnae ken!" Now she was afraid, her finger fiddled nervously with the arrow in her bow knowing that what ever they'd seen would likely not be afraid of her arrows. She didn't want to find out and duly pointed her arrow the opposite way to where the 'streak' had gone. "Ah say we git that wey."

TAG @Corellian_Outrider

16. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Black Widow

Natasha frowned. Logan was right, someone or something had brought them here. The first thought as to who might have done so was Loki... but he was dead, wasn’t he? That’s what she was lead to believe by Thor. He also had assured them that tesseract was out of reach from anyone seeking it. There was also Doctor Stephan Strange and from what she had read on his dossier, he would make a killing at children’s birthday parties but why here? Why them? Why at Disney? Maybe this was all in their heads? Wanda has the ability to do so and her abilities are unique. Was there another out there like her doing this?

Nat shook her head. “If we split up, we cover more ground. However, together would make it harder for whomever brought us here to catch us off guard.”

She shrugged as she opened a pouch on her belt and retrieved an earpiece.

“I’ll see if I can reach the others.”

She carefully inserted in her ear and tried to get a signal. No luck.

“I suppose they have a phone at this place.”

TAG: @darthbernael

17. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    IC: ???

"I'll get that stupid cow back for-"
    There was a pause as Daken spoke and then-
    "Hey! Heyyy! Help a fellow out huh? Come on, lend a hand here!"

More splashing followed, interrupted every so often by a *puff*, which was accompanied with a slight glow of light, though Daken and anybody else would have to lean closer or cut away some of the plant growth to catch a glimpse of who or what was causing such a commotion.

Tags: @Corellian_Outrider @Adalia-Durron @darthbernael + Anyone Else

(Edit: or alternatively pm if you want to start a combo!)

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  18. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Logan
    Galaxy’s Edge

“Hmmm, if your com didn’t work that may mean none of the other’s are here, at least yet. Or we’re somewhere they don’t work, no system to make them work.”

Just as he finished a bright flash disappeared across the sky. “That may be a place to start.” The impact however, was quite distant. “But that’s a ways away, do you know much about this place, how big it is?”

He flicked a match against his jacket zipper and then lit the cigar. “So we stick together and head out into the main parts of the park, might be the best in the situation. But keep your ears and eyes open.”

19. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Black Widow

“That’s true... or communications are all knocked out...” Nat murmured as she watched the streak of light pass them by in the sky. With the trajectory, it looked like it landed beyond their area though possibly within the park. She looked to Logan as he suggested going to where that landed and asked if she knew much about the place and how big.

“How big the park is? Probably between a hundred to two hundred acres... it’s divided into different themed lands. there’s probably one or two more to pass through before we reach there... where ever that was landed. There is a railway that circles the main section of the park, that might be handy. As for here... Well, I do know this section of the park does allow alcohol.” Nat smirked. “So why don’t we stop by the cantina before pressing on? You never know what we might find...and I could use a drink.”

20. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    Merlin (Sword in the Stone)
    Unknown Location

[​IMG]

Merlin sneezed loudly. "Blasted boy!"

He would never understand how Arthur could be King and yet keep forgetting to send the staff to help clean the tower where Merlin stayed. He'd just gotten back from his favorite vacation spot, The Bermuda Triangle, and now he was going to have to clean.

"Well, I'll just have to give him a stern talking to in the morning!"

He grabbed his broom and started sweeping and immediately tripped over his foot stool. As he fell, there was a flash of blue light and he kept falling.

"The floor sure has moved further away."

He realized as he was falling that something strange had ocurred. He snapped his fingers and before the light faded he took his cane up in his hand and quickly turned into an eagle.

He saw a castle, and a few other odd places all melded into one land, it seemed.

"Time to take a closer look."
    TAG: Anyone

Last edited: Oct 9, 2020
  21. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Logan (Film Version)
    Galaxy’s Edge

Logan whistled, “So much space for such frivolity. The railway does sound like a good idea for getting us around though. Especially if there’s so many different themes and such that anyone else that got sent here could be in.”

Sniffing the air he could tell there were others, the residue of the blue flash had a scent, subtle but it was there. Further away though so...

He chuckled, “And you had me at alcohol. Let’s go see what this cantina has to offer.”

22. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Black Widow

Leaving the Millennium Falcon area, there was a round building to the left with music playing. Nat paused as she saw the signage in some alien text. It did look like the word ‘cantina’.

“They certainly went all out with the immersion of the place...” She commented. “I presume this might be the place.”

Cautiously stepping inside, it felt like being transported into a place from Northern Africa... Morocco or Tunisia... except some of the fusion with more alien looking technology around the bar area and mounted displays. There was a robot acting as a DJ calling out for musical requests.

Nat looked back to Logan with an amused smile.

23. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Rapunzel

Rapunzel empathised with Merida’s confusion and despair. The girl might be a couple of years younger than herself, it was hard to be sure but that didn’t matter at the moment. They both are far from home and in a strange land, alone. No, not alone.

Rapunzel placed a hand gently on Merida’s shoulder and gave a comforting squeeze. She looked to where Merida had pointed to. It was hard to make out through the trees but there looked to be a faint turquoise glow of lights somewhere beyond. It was a good place as any to go.

“Then that way we shall go.” She gave a warm smile. “It will be alright.” She said more determinedly. “We’ll find a way. Together.” She offered her hand to the other Princess. “If that is alright by you.”

TAG: @Adalia-Durron , @E. L.Knight (If Merlin is interested in dropping by :) )

24. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Merida
    Fantasyland.

The other girl placed her hand her shoulder and it was reassuring. "Ta." She said quietly. "Th'gither wid be grand." she added. "Tis braw by me." This place was very strange, the structures unusual and it made Merida fell more comfortable to have a new friend with her.

TAG @Corellian_Outrider

25. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    Merlin
    Fantasyland

Merlin saw two young women walking along and immediately decided to find out what in the worlds was going on. He appeared to be a large blue eagle that swooped down and landed in front of the young ladies. as his talents came to touch the ground there was a swirl of blue light and there, now stood an old man, long white beard, blue robes and hat and a cane held firmly in his right hand.

As he changed from bird to man, he got caught in his robes and tripped and fell on his rump.

"Blast it all! The ground keeps moving!"
    TAG: @Corellian_Outrider, @Adalia-Durron