main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social OPEN A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - [A Seasonal Disney RPG]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Corellian_Outrider, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Rapunzel and Merida - joint post with @Corellian_Outrider - as always, FUN!
    Adventureland

How did the mysterious man appear like that? How did he know Merida and Giselle’s names? What was this about collecting pure hearts? What is THAT thing?

Those questions and more raced through Rapunzel’s mind as a creature of unbelievably spindly proportions had been summoned out of shadows.

As Giselle dashed inside, Rapunzel sized up the creature. The way it looked reminded her of an oversized stick insect. The frying pan that Merlin had gifted her may be of help defending themselves but to stop it... she would need to see how it moved first.

“Seven Princesses... of pure hearts... pure light to save the world...” Rapunzel repeated under her breath what the mysterious man had said. “Save from what?”

Merida was lost, this entire event had been overwhelming and now this ... creature stood before her. Not human, she knew that much for sure and she doubted that if push came to shove, she'd be able hit it with her arrows. As for collecting pure hearts, that was above disturbing.

Rapunzel caught sight of Giselle and smiled at the ingenuity of the young woman as she returned with a makeshift lance. Giselle asked Merlin, in goat form, if they had the same line of thought.

Rapunzel hefted the frying pan in one hand as Pascal gripped her shoulder. She looked to Merida, the overwhelmed look on the Scottish Princess’ face. “Hey, it’ll be alright. Teamwork, together. Have your bow ready.”

Merida gave a curt nod. "Team work." She lifted the loaded bow. She didn't want to shoot anyone and hoped Rapunzel would lead her as she did not want to be the leader here.

TAG @E. L.Knight @Trieste @Sinrebirth

2. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    Merlin
    Adventureland

Merlin bobbed his head as Giselle. "BAAAHHHHH.....Oh, dear. I may not be much use in this form."

Merlin tried to change back, but magic here was swirling in strange patterns and the arrival of this visit who stunk of dark magic made it hard for him to get a grip. He was, however, not going to be outdone by some small time dark practitioner who had clearly sold themselves to gain power.

Merlin concentrated on the Princesses after hearing what the stranger had said and realized they were, indeed, pure of heart. Each and every one of them. Just like Arthur. Each of them, in their own right, could wield great power just by existing and having fate move them.

Merlin focused on the pureness of those three and found the magic that would anchor him, and them, in place and help guide them. He stomped hard and soon he was back to his good old self.

"Now, I think it's time we have a proper introduction. I am Merlin." As he said his name he waved his cane and a blast of pure light eminated from it and aimed directly for the creature."

TAG: @Sinrebirth @Adalia-Durron @Corellian_Outrider @Trieste

3. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~OOC~ Special thanks to @darthbernael for this combined post! It was fun :)

~IC~ Buzz Lightyear

“Star Command. Buzz Lightyear reporting in. The giant and his dragon has lead me to a humongous castle, large enough to house Emperor Zurg and his ego.” Buzz Lightyear gave his commentary into his wrist com while the giant and the dragon were distracted by the other giant and robot they found at the oversized gardens of the enormous castle. Maybe he had been shrunk and this was a normal sized castle? No... that wouldn’t make sense. Would it?

He dismissed the thought. Regardless of what it might be, he had a job to do and nothing will hinder his resolve to see it through. Despite the lack of response from Star Command. They never respond.

Buzz slipped away and set about infiltrating the castle. He climbed up a tree before carefully traversed along the length of a branch. He pressed the button for his wings to extend. The wind has picked up and as he leapt, he gracefully glided to the castle gates.

He caught onto the latticed iron gates and heard a commotion behind him. He looked over his shoulder and saw the others were now surrounded by shadow creatures unlike anything he had seen before. These shadow creatures are more to what Zurg would have defending his fortress. Maybe these giant minions were not part of Zurg’s employment? Should he leave them to their fate or storm Zurg’s fortress and end this tyranny once and for all?

It was a no brainer, both. He popped through the gap of the lattice and climbed up the inside. If he could get this gate open, that was present and opportunity for the others...

He squeezed through the gap in the archway and popped into a room which housed the mechanism for the gate. He quickly studied the design.

“Hmm, this is more primitive than expected. A well place laser blast might do the trick here.”

He aimed his wrist laser and fired.

~IC~ Eugene, BB-8 + Daken

The had gates opened. As the strangely cultured man that appeared before them spoke, there was something disconcerting about it all and the way ‘hearts’ was emphasised. The thing that struck Eugene all the more was the name he gave.

“Cinderella? Wait, really?” He muttered. “I know her... but where? How do I know her?” Eugene gave the animated ball a look.

BB-8 gave a warble to suggest it didn’t know.

He shook his head, if only Lance was here, he might know, or Rapunzel. That’s whom he really wanted: her by his side.

As the man, with blades that extend from his hands - talk about a manicurist’s nightmare -retorted to the cultured man, Eugene held his hand to his face and whispered “I doubt that strangely well dress man have our and the Princess’ best interests at heart. Curse me for even suggesting this...” he then muttered. “All thanks to the one I love rubbing off on me...but should we see if this Cinderella needs help? She might be gracious and in the mood for rewarding some handsome strangers who happened upon her predicament.”

After trading retort for retort, Daken stepped back, opening the range, giving him a fraction of a second more to react. In the process he heard the medieval dressed man with the robot mutter under his breath. His hearing being what it was, he chuckled at the comment. Turning his head to keep the newcomer in view but look at the other man, "I think I'll like you, you seem heroic but sound like some sort of rogue. The princess does matter little to me but this yahoo," he gestured at the dark man, "seems to think he has the edge on darkness of the soul and has no idea..."

“You aren’t so bad yourself,” Eugene complimented him, he wasn’t too sure about the darkness of souls but he has seen a lot of strange stuff up till this point. He then raise his voice for the cultured man to also hear. “I’ve seen my fair share of braggarts though at least this one has some panache. Wouldn’t you say? You, sir, have the look down pat but what of the mannerisms? I mean come on! I might have to deduct marks for not giving a proper welcome.”

Daken chuckled again, this guy was certainly getting into the spirit of it. He looked the well dressed man up and down. "Well, there was a big room, full of clothes in there when I came out of that blue light and I needed some for...reasons. Perhaps he just found some that fit better."

Raising his voice to the 'villain', "Is that it? Did you find the fancy dress version of the clothes in there? And I do have to agree, if you're going to do the evil villain rant you need to do it right, Introduction, Threats, Chance for the Hero to win the day. Come on, there's a formula to follow."

~IC~ Buzz Lightyear

Buzz glanced to his wrist and then to gate mechanism. It all happened way too easy. Or maybe it was just that primitive? That’s probably the case. Pleased with the results, Buzz climbed back out of the room the way he came. He dropped and extended his wings to glide back down and into the castle.

TAG: @darthbernael, @darthhelinith, @Sinrebirth

4. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    IC: Giselle
    Adventureland

Watching Merlin return to a human form, Giselle was slightly disappointed that she wasn't going to get him to ride like a steed to joust with the dark interloper with her makeshift lance, but as she watched the magic stream from his cane. That looked more potent than what she had planned, but that was no excuse for inaction.

Merida had her nocked an arrow and was ready. She raised her metal baton and cocked it over one shoulder. When it got down to it, there was no need for pithy remarks. Giselle charged forward and swung at the leg of the tall creature when she was in range.

TAG: @Adalia-Durron @Corellian_Outrider, @E. L.Knight @Sinrebirth

5. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~OOC~ Joint post with @Adalia-Durron and @Sinrebirth, thank you both for that :)

~IC~ Rapunzel + Merida + Trickster Heartless

Rapunzel stood by Merida, her green eyes studied the creature’s movements and reaction to Merlin’s transformation and attempt to subdue the creature with light.

Merida was unsure of how to deal with such a creature. "A dinnae think that worked, 'n' ah dinnae think me shooting it wull either!" she muttered to Rapunzel.

The Heartless flipped its batons, and then sagged its legs down and leaped - intending to bowl over them and pin them down when it landed -
    “We just need to discover a weakness.” Rapunzel respond as the batons moved. Her eyes then widened as the creature crouched then leapt. Of course it can leap! Those scissors like legs could give it the energy to - oh, not now!

“Get back!” Rapunzel warned.

Merida stepped back, bow still in hand and arrow loaded.

The creature reared up before them, juggling the oversized barons and in a moment grabbing them and bending its knees to swing the weapons at the left side of the heroes -

TAG: @Adalia-Durron, @E. L.Knight, @Sinrebirth, @Trieste