main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Star Wars A Fatal Miss: A New Hope Infinities

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Zorkel567, Mar 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zorkel567

Zorkel567 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2010
    Information: Here, Luke Skywalker missed the Death Star and was shot down by Darth Vader. The Death Star then blew up Yavin, destroying the Rebellion. Now, join in as the galaxy must create the Rebellion II. Pick you're side, or even be neutral as the fight for the Galaxy begins, again.

Rules:
    1. Only 5 moffs at a time.
    2. Only 10 Force sensitives at a time.
    3. Please don't use any canon characters. Be creative, create your own.
    4. No godmoding.
    5. Follow the TOS.
    6. Have fun.
    7. Please PM me you character sheet(s).
    8. No more than 3 characters a player.

Please PM me this filled out:

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Species:
    Weapons:
    Bio:
    Class*:

*By class, I mean Stormtrooper, Rebel Trooper, Assassin, Emporer's Hand, Bounty Hunter,Moff, Force- adept, and any other included in this era of 0 ABY. I will keep updating this will more rules as they come.

2. Republic_Anvil

Republic_Anvil Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2009
    Hmmm...
    I think I speak for most everyone when I say that a little more information and a little more insight to the plot of your game would go over better. Bare bones games usually don't attract many players.
    If you are needing help with the game format or anything of the sort you might read THIS, and feel free to PM me with any questions, or any of the Mods for that matter, its what their there for.

3. Sentinel001

Sentinel001 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 18, 2007
    The idea is certainly interesting but you definitely need at least a little bit of a back story or no one will know where to begin. I'd be interested in helping you out with it if you need any- I haven't GMed a game in a while and I think it'd be easier to ease my way back into it with an "assistant manager" type of position. Again, it's up to you, PM me if you want.

4. Sawn_Kassal

Sawn_Kassal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 29, 2008
    What Anvil says is true, this is very stripped and needs more detail. I think it?s a great concept, has alot of potential. I?d be the first one to join up when it comes to fruition. I?m willing to grant my assistance to anything you might need an extra brain for. Also, you might want to try a new title next go round, for example: A Fatal Miss (ANH AU).

5. Cad_Bane

Cad_Bane Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2009
    What they said. And when you do, could you give a clue as to how any Force sensitives might be trained?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.