main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Game of Clue - Congrats Tyi and Lily For Winning Castle Murder Clue!

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by LemmingLord, Dec 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. padawanlissa

padawanlissa Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2005
    Marshall, I saw Lady Azure hiding in the Privy Chamber, holding the rope. I didn't think much about it then, but perhaps she was waiting to murder Lord Boddy?

LADY AZURE, PRIVY CHAMBER, ROPE

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    ?Isn?t odd that half the room has chosen to remain silent?? Lady Scarlett observed dryly. ?I know we don?t want to go around just accusing anyone for the sake of accusing -,?

?Some of us don?t,? Lady Azure interrupted with a smirk.

?You?re hardly one to talk,? Scarlett sniffed. ?Since your information hasn?t been completely accurate either.?

Ignoring Lady Azure?s withering look, she continued, ?I remember Sir Snow rambling around the castle yesterday muttering about him not allowing Lord Boddy to get away with it and someone had to deal with him once and for all.?

?What was he upset about?? Martial Tanner asked, his eyes lighting with interest.

?I?m not entirely sure,? Scarlett admitted. ?Lord Boddy was such a b-?uh?I mean,? she paused, flushing. ?He was so unkind to everyone, Sir Snow could have been upset about anything.?

?Just before dinner, I saw him sneaking into the kitchen.?

SIR SNOW ? ARSNEIC - KITCHEN

3. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    Lady Azure glared at the Forestwife. "How dare you make such false acusations all in an attempt to try and turn the blame upon someone else!" she exclaimed angrily, before turning her attention back to Lady Scarlett.

"I still believe it was you," Azure declared. "I don't believe your arguement with Lord Boddy was something that ever had the chance to be resolved."

"That is none of your buisness!" Lady Scarlett snapped, glaring daggers.

"Perhaps not," Lady Azure replied. "But I did see you practicing with the crossbow last week...When the rest of the manor was sleeping."

RED- CROSSBOW- DUNGEON

4. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Tyi-Maet_Nefer Jedi Master star 6

Jun 17, 2005
    Gold Myst

"Often something so extreme ? such as the abrupt ending of a person's life ? requires silent reflecting," Gold murmured softly as he observed some ladies talking heatedly.

"Such an angry reaction," he added after Lady Azure responded with anger to the Forestwife. "That attitude can easily come about if you're defending something. Are you, Lady Azure? Are you defending yourself? We are all questioning people in this room. No matter how sad it is to see this baseless accusing, without questions, results are never found. Questions are the key."

Gold smiled, trying to convey understanding. "I am now also going to question you. And you have mentioned already that you were near the Team Room ... "

[Yellow's Accusation] LADY AZURE - THE ROPE - TEA ROOM

5. LemmingLord

LemmingLord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2005
    "For the love...and the glory of... "

Martial Buff Tanner slammed two pots together in the kitchen to quiet the overlapping accusations that came out of the quiet...

"It is the Forrestwife, it isn't the Forrestwife... what kind of game are you all playing? Who amongst you is in cahoots with the murderer and which of you is merely pointing desparately at anyone else to save his skin??"

The martial sets back up the long kitchen table and drops each weapon mentioned thus far on it.. "One of these is the murder weapon...one of you is the killer.... and in one of the rooms with Lord Boddy's blood is where the murder took place... I'm going to listen to each of you again...this time.. I will use an ancient art I learned from the east and feel to your blood flow from your wrist... A guilty heart will skip its beat when lying..."

The martial removes a gauntlet. He takes each suspect's wrist into his large hands in turn.

Round Four Results:
    Lady Scarlett Suggested it Was Sir Snow in the Kitchen with the Arsenic. (Forestwife reveals evidence against the claim.)
    Gold Myst Suggested it Was Lady Azure in the Rope with the Tea Room. (Forestwife reveals evidence against the claim.)
    Sir Snow Weeps Uncontrollably Like a Game Player Who Has Missed His Turn
    Forestwife Suggested it Was Lady Azure in the Privy Chamber with the Rope. (Lady Azure reveals evidence against the claim.)
    Lady Azure Suggested it Was Lady Scarlett in the Dungeon with the Crossbow. (Lord Baron Dribblechallice reveals evidence against the claim.)
    Lord Baron Dribblechallice Suggested it Was Sir Snow in the Servant's Room with the Rope. (Lady Scarlett reveals evidence against the claim.)

6. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    "Martial Tanner," Lady Azure said, looking him in the eyes. "I can asure you that I'm not trying to lead you on, whether you believe me or not. "I bore no ill will to Lord Boddy, as I've already confirmed in my tale. Your mystical art will soon prove to you that I didn't commit this crime."

"Then pray tell me, who did?" the Martial asked, slightly annoyed.

"I believe I already have," Lady Azure replied. "This person was chopping wood the other day, and I don't believe a battle axe would be very different to weild."

RED- BATTLE AXE- KITCHEN

7. star-killer1

star-killer1 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 7, 2005
    WARDROBE, BATTLE AXE, RED

8. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    Lady Azure has spent a lot of time near The Great Hall, and I also saw her carrying the chamber pot.

LADY AZURE, CHAMBER POT, GREAT HALL

9. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    "I really can't believe how everyone is turning on me!" Lady Scarlett exclaimed, clutching her chest.

"What do expect when you go around accusing all of us of murder?" Lady Azure demanded. "Besides, you had your own motive to kill Lord Boddy."

"That may be true," Scarlett admitted, a slight flush to her cheeks. "But I didn't kill him."

"But I'm sure you have yet another theory as to who did," Martial Tanner observed dryly.

"You don't need to be so snotty, Marital," Scarlett sniffed. "After all, everyone has only had "theories" thus far."

"I'm sorry if I offended you," the martial replied, rolling his eyes. "If you have another theory, please enlighten me."

"Well," Scarlett began, her eyes lighting with excitement. "I saw Sir Snow crossing through the tea room with a crossbow and I thought it was odd. I mean," she paused dramatically, "who needs a weapon in the tea rooom?"

WHITE CROSSBOW TEA ROOM

10. LemmingLord

Apr 28, 2005
    Martial Buff Tanner smacked Gold Myst and Sir Snow over the face with his gauntlet, "Aha!!! Those who would not speak have the most infamatory to say... speak or die!!!!"

Lady Scarlett Suggested it Was Sir Snow in the Tea Room with the Crossbow. (Lady Azure reveals evidence against the claim.)
    Gold Myst is silent and smacked.
    Sir Snow is silent and smacked
    Forestwife Suggested it Was Lady Azure in the Great Hall with the Chamber Pot. (Lady Scarlett reveals evidence against the claim.)
    Lady Azure Suggested it Was Lady Scarlett in the Kitchen with the Battle Axe. (Lady Scarlett reveals evidence against the claim.)
    Lord Baron Dribblechallice Suggested it Was Lady Scarlett in the Wardrobe with the Battle Axe. (Lady Scarlett reveals evidence against the claim.)

11. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    :(

Gold Myst

Gold rubbed his burning cheek without sign of a grimace. His feet were planted on the ground, the smack across the face not forcing him backwards at all. Satisfied that the gauntlet had caused nothing but a sharp sting of pain, Gold looked back towards the martial evenly. His pride was not damaged ? he was a man of understanding, pride was not something he worried about.

"Lady Azure. Rifle. The servant's quarters." The friar's piercing eyes were unblinking in their concentration of the Martial.

"Have I now spoken? Have I now pleasured you in your little game? Are you still wanting to add to the amount dead here already?" Gold Myst was motionless. "With such threats, how do we know that you were not involved, sir?"

[Yellow's Accusation] LADY AZURE - HUNTING RIFLE - SERVANT'S ROOM

12. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    I saw Lady Azure bring a crossbow into the servant's room. That seems somewhat suspicious to me.

LADY AZURE, CROSSBOW, SERVANT'S ROOM

13. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    "Martial Tanner," Lady Azure said, looking him in the eyes. "I can asure you that I'm not trying to lead you on, whether you believe me or not. "I bore no ill will to Lord Boddy

"No ill will?" Lady Scarlett scoffed. "You have got to be kidding."

"If you have something to say," Lady Azure hissed, her eyes narrowing into thin slits, "by all means come right out and say it."

"If you insist," Scarlett replied with a smile of amusement. "It's not like we all don't know about your little affair with Lord Boddy."

"My....my....how dare you!" Lady Azure screeched. "As I've told Martial Tanner, I was here attenting to Lady Boddy -,"

"Oh I'm not disputing that," Scarlett interrupted. "We all also know Lord Boddy ended the affair weeks ago and you have been stalking him ever since."

Silence hung in the air as all eyes turned to Lady Azure.

"I...I.....I am not going to stand here and be insulted," Lady Azure stuttered.

"Fine, lets just finish this once and for all," Scarlett announced.

BLUE BATTLE AXE DUNGEON

14. star-killer1

Jun 7, 2005
    SNOW, ARSENIC, SERVANT'S ROOM

15. LemmingLord

Apr 28, 2005
    (Well PMs aren't working this morning for me so I'll send out whispers tonight.. )

Lady Scarlett Suggested it Was Lady Azure in the Dungeon with the Battle Axe. (Sir Snow reveals evidence against the claim.)
    Gold Myst Suggested it Was Lady Azure in the Servant's Room with the Hunting Rifle. (Lady Scarlett reveals evidence against the claim.)
    Sir Snow refuses to accuse, the jerk.
    Forestwife Suggested it Was Lady Azure in the Servant's Room with the Crossbow. (Lord Baron Dribblechallice reveals evidence against the claim.)
    Lady Azure is speechless..
    Lord Baron Dribblechallice Suggested it Was Sir Snow in the Servant's Room with the Arsenic. (Lady Scarlett reveals evidence against the claim.)

16. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    Gold Myst

Soft sounds of nature floated in through an open window as numerous human beings suddenly stopped speaking inside of Murder Castle. Lady Scarlett's outrageous statement against the Lady Azure had caused the usually free-talking martial to pause for more then a moment.

Gold was merely flicking through pages of his bible during the silence. He looked up.

"Immorality ..." he muttered.

He didn't particularly want to accuse any more people until he heard what the martial had to say.

(I haven't got a PM yet :p)

17. LemmingLord

Apr 28, 2005
    (sorry - must subconsciously trying to prevent you from having tools to win your third in a row!! or would this be fourth if you won?)

18. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    I haven't gotten a pm either.

19. Tyi-Maet_Nefer

Jun 17, 2005
    (It would be the fourth win, but third in a row [face_whistling])

Gold Myst

"I think I have it!" came the sudden shout. "I, uh, I found the scripture that had me awake last night ..." The voice trailed off. Gold turned his head to the right before looking back to the left. Looking a bit lost, the friar opened his mouth before closing it again.

Whistling, he spun on his heel and shuffled away.

Before exiting out the door, he said over his shoulder, "It was in the dungeon."

[Yellow's Accusation] LADY AZURE - HUNTING RIFLE - DUNGEON

20. star-killer1

Jun 7, 2005
    SIR SNOW, SERVANT'S ROOM, ROPE

21. LemmingLord

Apr 28, 2005
    (I did send out round five whispers.. so everyone can move onto round six!)

22. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    Round six is the round we didn't get whispers for. This would be round seven.

LADY AZURE, HUNTING RIFLE, AUDIENCE CHAMBER

23. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    I didn't get a whisper regarding my last accusation...did I miss something? :confused:

24. padawanlissa

Jul 31, 2005
    I didn't get a whisper either. I think LemmingLord forgot to send them.

25. LemmingLord

Apr 28, 2005
    I'm looking at my sent messages, I see five whispers sent out to the five players who made accusations for round five... Can everyone check one more time? If you don't have a PM that says round five (or something similiar!) please PM me and I will resend.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.