main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A Last Hope: If WOTC Fails, How Soon Can Decipher Get the License Back?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games: CCG, TCG, and Boardgames' started by The2ndQuest , Dec 31, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    Yeah I got the image.

And now you can understand part of my frustration with this whole thing. WOTC didn't beat out D because of a better offer or because they have a better game. LL was gonna give it to wotc regardless what D proposed--and to suggest anything else is to insult the intelligence of every SWCCG gamer out there. It's amazing how much one can save in costs when it's "in-house". Time will tell if the choice of "quantity" over "Quality" was worth it. My guess is that LL doesn't really give a hoot about the card gaming industry anyway. It's already blatantly obvious that they have absolutely no knowledge of the gaming industry or how it works. Their loss, imo.

2. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    I thought the card looked great.

3. Red84

Red84 SWCCG Content Mgr. (Card Games) star 4 VIP

Oct 20, 2000
    *shrug* It looked like a YJ card to be quite honest. And YJ cards didn't sell because of their "stunning layouts". In fact, I can't really think of any card game that simply sells because it "looks cool"--maybe 7th Sea (it's also a very cool game).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.