main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends ~~A Little Fall of Rain~~ (Luke/Mara AU) *Author Notes 3/18/05, please read*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Marawannabe, Dec 28, 2001.

1. Marawannabe

Marawannabe Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2001
    Hi everyone! This is solely an UP! I'm going to start working on the next post tonight. ;) Thanks for your patience!

2. JadeSaber

JadeSaber Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2002
    Hi Mara!

I stumbled across this when you updated it the other day... I haven't had time to post though. ;)

I really like this! I've wondered for a while what would happen if Callista came back... What Mara would do, what Callista would do...

You are doing a great job here! Keep it up! ;)

3. JadedofMara

JadedofMara Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2001
    Keep this up, mwb! Its too interesting to let slide!

4. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    I love what you are doing with this story. I won't let it die. And thanks for being my co-writer w/ Lightswords!

Up!!!!
    Up!!!

And

Away!!!

5. Marawannabe

Dec 16, 2001
    JadeSaber- Wow! thanks so much! First you read Already There, and now this! I'm honored!

Jaded- Don't worry, this will not be sliding. I'm just really busy. Hopefully, the next post will be up in the next few days.

Liz- Oh, thanks so much! I love what we're doing with Lightswords! It's my pleasure to help out! ;)

6. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    one more up......if you need any ideas, don't hesitate to ask.....you could even use something like that scene in "Lightswords"........

7. Princess1

Princess1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    Hi! I just wanted to say that I just found your story, and I've barely started, but so far its really good!

8. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    I LOVE this story! I just got caught up. And by the way, I really liked that little bit of H/L mush. I've always been a real Han/Leia fan.

9. Marawannabe

Dec 16, 2001
    Liz- Thanks but I've got certain things that need to happen in this fight. I may enlist you for help though. ;)

Princess1- Glad you found me! Awww, thanks so much! I am also an original Han/Leia fan, but Mara stole my heart when I met her. How can I not love a fellow red-head? ;)

10. JadedofMara

JadedofMara Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2001
    Jedi Liz...Is lightswords up? like here, on the boards? I was really intruigiged by the planning thread on it in the writers resource boards...

11. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Yea, Mara's cool. But (sigh) I'm not a red head, I'm a blonde, and there doesn't seem to be any blondes in star wars!

12. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    Well Callista body snatched Cray's blonde body. Will we get an update soon?

13. Marawannabe

Dec 16, 2001
    Blondes have all the fun, so they say... ;)

Yes Mariah, I have the next posts all planned out, just have to sit down and write them, and get a little help with th remainder of the fight scene. I've been really, extremely busy, but hope to find the time today or tonight to write the post, get it to beta, and have it up sometime in the next couple of days.

Sorry about the wait, I promise this is not going to die!

14. Marawannabe

Dec 16, 2001
    Well, I've got the next post half written. Sorry about no post yet, the night I had planned to work on it, I got called into work. Grrrr I can't catch a break it seems like!

15. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    Oh, well, I like being a blonde, wether theres many in star wars or not.

Marawannabe: Thats ok, I'll take a post whenever you can manage one, this is a great story!

16. Lara_Jadewalker

Lara_Jadewalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 9, 2000
    I'd like to see a brighter blonde in SW. But maybe for now I should be a bright blonde sock... nah. ;)

17. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    A blonde sock? LOL! :)

18. Marawannabe

Dec 16, 2001
    Hey everyone. Sorry about no post yet.

I lost my job today. Massive layoffs, the company wasn't making enough money to keep its employees. They gave me 2 weeks notice, but I'm understandably depressed and a little upset.

If any of you are believers, a prayer would be greatly appreciated. ;)

Thanks, and I'll have more soon. (that's the best I can come up with right now)

Mara [face_love]

19. Marie_Jadewalker

Marie_Jadewalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2000
    Oh, Mara, I'm so sorry.

I'll certainly be praying for all who are going through job losses in these rough economic times. :(

~Marie

20. JadeSaber

JadeSaber Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 9, 2002
    Oh geez Mara! How horrible! You've got my prayers too.

Hang in there, and let us know how things are going. *hugs*

21. Princess1

Dec 3, 2001
    I'm so sorry Mara! And I'd be happy to pray for you.

22. Jedi_Liz

Apr 24, 2000
    Mara, I'm sorry. I didn't know that was the reason that we haven't been able to plan the story we are doing together.

I'll say a prayer for you that you get a really good job. (I know it sounds silly, but maybe a bookstore so you can sneak a peek at the new star wars books. ;) )

I'll say a prayer for you!

:(

23. MariahJade2

MariahJade2 Former Fan Fiction Archive Editor star 5 VIP

Mar 18, 2001
    Ahh. Sends prayer. Up.

24. ArnaKyle

ArnaKyle Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2000
    You know that you have my consolation, and my prayers! If you ever need anything, send me a PM or IM.

25. Marawannabe

Dec 16, 2001
    Thanks everyone, the prayers and support are greatly appreciated. :)

I'm going to try to work on the post a little tonight, and tomorrow, hopefully have something for you this weekend. ;)