main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto A long belated hello

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Ryallt, Jan 11, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryallt

Ryallt Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2001
    Greetings all!

Allow me to introduce myself... Kevin Blades, director of the upcoming fan film serial Star Wars: Legacy.

I'm only just now beginning to get active on various SW message boards, and since Legacy is stationed in Toronto, I thought it would be a good idea to drop by here and say hi.

I'm happy to see a thriving community for Toronto fans, and hope to get more involved in the near future.

When the time comes around to ramp up for shooting Ep. 2 of Legacy, it's possible I may need some extras to stick in monster masks etc, and I'd love to get Toronto SW fans involved with Legacy.

Please feel free to drop by the Legacy web site if you're not familliar with the project:

http://www.starwarz.com/swlegacy/

Kev

2. JediWarrior

JediWarrior Jedi Knight star 6

Jun 7, 2000
    Legacy? I followed that for some time, but nothing ever came of it, so I gave up. :( Anyway, glad to see you've updated the webpage, and got things running again (Or at least just now *told* us about your progress)
    Look forward to seeing the completed version! :)

3. Ryallt

Ryallt Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 10, 2001
    Yes, it has been a long time eh wot =)

About half way through production I ran into a rather nasty slough of personal difficulties that made work on Legacy impossible, so we essentially shut down for a year.

I'm happy to report that I'm now back in full swing, and Episode 1 of Legacy is making major progress. About a third of the shots are "in the can", (90% of Legacy being digital) and Monday we begin construction of our green screen to shoot the live action in front of.

I'm so optimistic about it that I've even started working on the finished script of Episode 2 from my production notes =)

Kev

4. td741

td741 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 30, 2000
    Insert my traditional, it probably doesn't fit in your storyline but if you ever need troopers, or some form of imperials, let me know. :)

5. THEREALSHMII

THEREALSHMII Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Hi Ryallt,
    I don't recognize your name were you with us on the othe force.net site? If not, please tell us about yourself. It wil help us get to know you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.