main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Night of Passion - [Jag / Jaina] ~ ~ ~ Complete ~ ~ ~ Author replies up 10/2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Kailene, Mar 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jaynasolofel

jaynasolofel Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 26, 2003
    Well I just had to delurk for this one Kailene!

Thank you for the much needed Jag/Jaina romance. My favorite part was the ending it was very peaceful not something I get to feel about my favorite couple often. I enjoyed that Jag had cover identities as a married(!) couple. It was wonderful how you wove little bits of their past into this, her sending thoughts, the red dress, "goddess" and "flyboy"...

JaYsFavLine:
    ?Yes, a Fel Plan. As opposed to a Solo Plan. You see, I have known you and your family long enough, that every possible problem and every feasible misstep was taken into account and meticulously planned for. This is as close to ?Solo Proof? as one can get.?

That is why we love you, Fel!

'night
    jaYna

2. LadyMara85

LadyMara85 Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 2006
    I loved this! So sweet and romantic. :) Could I please get the extra scene? (I can't PM yet, I have not posted enough although I have been reading fics on the Jedi Council Forums for years, I am a true lurker) I am over 18!

3. Kailene

Kailene Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 17, 2009

Thank you so much, glad you liked it. Consider the scene sent. Enjoy !:D

4. SITH_MAYO

SITH_MAYO Jedi Master star 4

Sep 3, 2005
    I'm not normally a J/J fan but this was too sweet to ignore.
    I read it in one and loved it. :D Very nicely written.
    And the mush was perfect!
    Ace little story! ;) Cheers for sharing it.

S_M

5. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    I thought that with the current state of things in profic, we could all use a bit more J/J mush.

[face_love]

6. TKeira_Lea

TKeira_Lea Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 10, 2002
    Congrats for your big wins, Kailene!

[face_love] Best Romance [face_love]

=D=

7. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    First, I would like to congratulate you Kailene on your substantial wins with this pairing. [face_love] You do a fantastic job with both Jag and Jaina, and I?m always so very pleased to see such talent take-up this wonderful and promising couple.

*bows*

Oh, I?ve so wanted to see a missing scene with that, and am so very glad that you did this.

Yeah, they?re good at that. :p

Isn?t she wonderful to talk to? And a fantastic J/J?er to boot. :)

And here?s chapter 1 review. ;)

Alright, Jag, let?s not be arrogant. :p

However, it has been said about Jag Fel, that it?s only arrogance if you can?t back it up? so, I guess he?s not being arrogant. :p

*inhales*?. Yeah. :cool: [face_mischief]

[face_love] Very nice. There is something? so, ordinary (?) about the two of them in this sequence. Almost like teenagers out on a Friday night.

Very nice, indeed. [face_love] [face_love]

[face_whistling]

Can?t wait. [face_mischief] ;)

Again, this was a fantastic start, I?ll make it a point to catch-up in the next week or so. [face_peace] =D=

8. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009
    A few * very, very late* replies. I wanted to say a big THANK YOU to everyone who voted for me, it meant so so much to me. [:D] @};-

Posted By: TKeira_Lea

Congrats for your big wins, Kailene! Thank you, TKL. It means so much to me, I still can't believe I won.

Best Romance

Posted By: SITH_MAYO

I'm not normally a J/J fan but this was too sweet to ignore. Thanks. I'm glad I could pull you in.
    I read it in one and loved it. Very nicely written.
    And the mush was perfect! I had a lot of fun writing it also!:p
    Ace little story! Cheers for sharing it.Again, thanks. I'm glad you liked it.

S_M

Posted By: THE_PIED_PIPER

First, I would like to congratulate you Kailene on your substantial wins with this pairing. You do a fantastic job with both Jag and Jaina, and I?m always so very pleased to see such talent take-up this wonderful and promising couple. [face_blush] Thank you so much, that means a lot to me.

*bows*

Kailene posted:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Notes: In honor of spring, when love fills the air, I decided to try my hand at some J/J romance and mush. In FOTJ Omen, Jag & Jaina put into motion Operation Caranak, wanting to get away for one night at an "inn half way across the planet."
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh, I?ve so wanted to see a missing scene with that, and am so very glad that you did this. Me, too. I mean, come on, we weren't expecting a whole chapter on it, but something would have been nice.

Kailene posted:
    Well, profic writers dropped the ball and didn't give us anything more than that.

Yeah, they?re good at that. No kidding, huh!

Kailene posted:
    I have to give a big thanks to Jade_eyes for her endless help and advice.

Isn?t she wonderful to talk to? And a fantastic J/J?er to boot. I second that! She and Ceillean have been an endless source of help for me. Their awesome ! [:D]

And here?s chapter 1 review.

Kailene posted:

Jag just shook his head and laughed. ?While I?m sure the view is very nice, you most definitely are amused about something.?

Alright, Jag, let?s not be arrogant.

However, it has been said about Jag Fel, that it?s only arrogance if you can?t back it up? so, I guess he?s not being arrogant. Exactly ! And he can most certainly back it up, now can't he.:p

Kailene posted:

?Ah, well, there you go,? Jag responded philosophically. ?You see, this, my dear, is a Fel Plan.?

*inhales*?. Yeah. He did put together a rather nice plan. :) He's like Han, He puts up that tough-boy exterior, but we all know that on the inside he's a hopeless romantic.

Kailene posted:
    ?How did you find this place?? Jaina whispered as she walked around the speeder.

?Oh, I have my ways,? Jag responded taking her in his arms and kissing her passionately.

She drew back enough to look up at him. ?I love you? sh

9. Master_Jaina1011

Master_Jaina1011 Jedi Master star 4

May 20, 2002
    You know...uh...how in the world did I miss this? [face_palm]

Absolutely amazing and it's no wonder it won for best romance. It was utterly beautiful with the little snippets of banter back and forth...and well I'm a puddle of goo now.

You write J/J perfectly and I love it!!!

Great way to start the day!

10. THE_PIED_PIPER

THE_PIED_PIPER Chapter Rep Knoxville, TN star 4

Jun 8, 2006
    Chapter II. Sorry this took longer than expected, but it's highshool football season, and Friday nights rock. :p

His cool demeanor and military bearing was evident, but ?Mr. Reylan? did not come across as the stiff, brooding Head of State that he showed the media and holoreporters. Lan didn?t fail to notice their quick stolen glances at one another, the way they stood so close together, or his free hand resting on her back. Then, while making his evening rounds, there was the brief glimpse of them in the gazebo he got. It was apparent that this was more than just another political tryst.

I liked this. [face_peace] Fel, is very different with her. A strong stablelizing force that she needs.

?So, Mr. Reylan,? she started, running her hands through his hair. ?What arrangements was the innkeeper referring to??

Jaina tipped her head and sighed, losing herself in the moment.

Very important to do that sometimes. [face_peace]

?Just trying to distract one,? he whispered in her ear, running his fingers through her long dark hair.

?It?s working you know.?

?I do,? Jag responded smiling.

?So, Mrs. Reylan,? he said, a roguish glint in his eyes, ?what flights of fancy were going through that pretty head of yours that got you to daydreaming??

Jaina stood on her toes and kissed him, more passionately this time. Leaning back slightly, a smile came to her face, one that was nearly Jag?s undoing.

Her answer was simple.

?You,? she said.

Aw, very sweet. [face_love] [:D]

And I'm with Jaina, I like the rules.

He opened the door, his hand coming to rest on the small of her back as he led her in.

I [face_love] it when my husband does that. Great description of body language between couples in general, and so very Jag Fel. [face_love]

Very good, and I will finish this. [face_blush] [:D]

11. Kailene

Feb 17, 2009

Posted By: Master_Jaina1011

You know...uh...how in the world did I miss this? [face_palm] It happens to the best of us. You're forgiven !:p

Absolutely amazing and it's no wonder it won for best romance. It was utterly beautiful with the little snippets of banter back and forth...and well I'm a puddle of goo now.

You write J/J perfectly and I love it!!! I'm still awed that I won. Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it. J/J, in case anyone hasn't noticed,:p is my favorite couple to write, Kyp & Liz are running an extremely close second.

Great way to start the day!

Posted By: THE_PIED_PIPER

Chapter II. Sorry this took longer than expected, but it's highshool football season, and Friday nights rock. No, problems. I totally understand about football season!

His cool demeanor and military bearing was evident, but ?Mr. Reylan? did not come across as the stiff, brooding Head of State that he showed the media and holoreporters. Lan didn?t fail to notice their quick stolen glances at one another, the way they stood so close together, or his free hand resting on her back. Then, while making his evening rounds, there was the brief glimpse of them in the gazebo he got. It was apparent that this was more than just another political tryst.

I liked this. Fel, is very different with her. A strong stablelizing force that she needs. Jaina definetly needs a strong anchor in her life, he has always been it. I think that Jag is a very complicated, multi-lever character. I believe he would be a whole other person in private, that's what I wanted to show.

?So, Mr. Reylan,? she started, running her hands through his hair. ?What arrangements was the innkeeper referring to??

Jaina tipped her head and sighed, losing herself in the moment.

Very important to do that sometimes.I totally agree. :D

?Just trying to distract one,? he whispered in her ear, running his fingers through her long dark hair.

?It?s working you know.?

?I do,? Jag responded smiling.

?So, Mrs. Reylan,? he said, a roguish glint in his eyes, ?what flights of fancy were going through that pretty head of yours that got you to daydreaming??

Jaina stood on her toes and kissed him, more passionately this time. Leaning back slightly, a smile came to her face, one that was nearly Jag?s undoing.

Her answer was simple.

?You,? she said.
    [/i]

Aw, very sweet.Thanks!

And I'm with Jaina, I like the rules. Me, too. :D

He opened the door, his hand coming to rest on the small of her back as he led her in.

I it when my husband does that. Great description of body language between couples in general, and so very Jag Fel. Jag is nothing if not a well mannered man. Something else that add's to his overall sexiness.

Very good, and I will finish this.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.