main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Beyond - Legends "A Rewarding Partnership" Kyp/OC for the MMM Challenge.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Jul 22, 2019.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Game Host Who Loves Fanfics & RPGs star 7 VIP - Game Host

Aug 31, 2004
    by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

AN: This is for the MMM Challenge, a special meal.

A sequel of sorts, (Discovering the Perks of Teamwork).

~~
    Sevrina and Kirana were enjoying a midday meal after a strenuous morning sparring. They were indulging in nerf-burger sliders with grillled vegetables.

Kirana was commending Sevrina on the progress Sevrina was making in her lightsaber skills.

Sevrina was pleased because Kirana did not toss compliments out nonchalantly. If she had something positive to say, you know you had earned it.

Sevrina's eyes kept straying to the doors leading into the dining hall.

Kyp was supposedly returning any time now, from a mission. This was some weeks after their spying adventure, where she and he had gotten better acquainted. But frustratingly, as soon as they'd returned, Kyp had left on a mission scouting out pirates/purveyors of counterfeit artifacts of lost or legendary civilizations.

Kirana caught Sevrina's distracted look and smirked. Sevrina's attraction to Kyp was no secret.

Suddenly, Kyp strolled in, after having debriefed Luke and Kam on his findings.

He waved a greeting and came over with 2 sliders and an iced confection with chocolate crunches mixed throughout.

As he shared his adventures with Kirana and Sevrina, Sevrina drank in the vibrance of his green gaze and the rich timbre of his deep voice.

Kyp caught her absorbed glance and teasingly offered her half his dessert, which she gladly accepted.

Kirana excused herself, leaving the two of them alone.

"So," Kyp said, half teasingly, "Did you miss me while I was gone, Sevrina?"

Sevrina felt a flush touch her cheeks, as she couldn't deny the obvious. "Yes, I did, as a matter of fact."

Kyp gave her a measuring look. They had gotten along well and had even felt the stirrings of perhaps something but then he'd gone away for over a month, so when he returned, he hadn't known what Sevrina would be feeling... Perhaps her feelings would have dissipated and dissolved in the meantime.

Having such a lovely and competent lady not look at him as anything but "Kyp" was daunting. But never one to back down from something uniquely challenging, he decided to leave himself open to the possibilities.

"Next time I'm tasked with something of high-level importance, what do you say I request that you come along?" He offered.

Sevrina's happiness was unmistakable. He was asking because he respected her skills and abilities, but for personal reasons, she could tell. "I would love that!" The chance to work with him again was something she looked forward to very much.

Kyp grinned. "Okay. Looks like we're a team, then."

Sevrina smiled radiantly. "I think this is the start of a very rewarding partnership."

Fini

+++++

2. Carlos Danger

Carlos Danger Jedi Master star 2

Jul 25, 2013
    Very nice. Kyp deserves some happiness.

3. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The Fanfic Manager With The Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Aw! I loved the set-up and resolution of this vignette. There was such a natural ease to the scene, with the anticipation of will he/won't he being resolved in the best of ways!

Sevrina and Kyp are really on the cusp of something more! This is definitely going to be a meal each of them remember for some time, I can imagine - a wonderful addition to this MMM! [face_love] =D=

4. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    love to see Kyp and Sevrina and their adventures

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  5. mayo_durron_666

mayo_durron_666 Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2005
    Aww that was very sweet!

Sevrina’s crush on Kyp is so adorable! [face_love]

Love the last line [face_laugh] hopefully it’s a very rewarding partnership. [face_batting]

6. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    You write a nice Kyp. Well done! This is one of the few fanfics where I really like the guy for who he is. (Still mad with him for all his deeds in the legends books.)

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.