main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Secret Ally: Clone Trouble DDC 2016

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Falcon, Jan 1, 2016.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Great to see Anakin having a new and nice ship

AzureAngel2 and Falcon like this.
  2. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    We finally arrived at Hapes as I walked down the ramp of my ship, Shadows. I smirked knowing it was a good name for the ship. Vader rolled down behind me as Han and Leia walked up to me. Han had his arm wrapped around Leia protectively until she saw me and broke away from Han. I wrapped my arms around my baby girl for a good long minute. “I missed you.”

“I know,” Leia answered as she took a step back as Han walked up to me.

“Hi Han,” I said as I hugged him next. Han took a step away from me as Isolder and Teneniel walked up to us with smiles.

“Your majesties,” I bowed in respect as Isolder bowed slightly back as was custom for meeting a Jedi.

“General, it’s good to see you again. I trust you had a pleasant flight?” Isolder questioned as I nodded in agreement.

“It was uneventful, which is a nice change for once,” I answered as the new Ta’Chume stepped forward. “Your highness.”

“I’m sure you’re tired from your trip. I’ll have someone show you to your room so you can rest,” Teneniel spoke with a smile.

“Thank you, your highness. I would like to get in some time with my daughter and son-in-law, before I rest,” I answered with a smile.

“When did you get this ship?” Han questioned as he eyed the freighter with an appreciative smile as I smirked.

“I’ve had a little time on my hands in the past couple of weeks that I decided to go shopping,” I answered with a smug grin. I could just see Han getting excited wanting to comb the ship over with a fine toothcomb. “I found this beauty one day and the owner was getting too old to fly. He was selling the ship but wanted someone with mechanical expertise and someone to appreciate the ship like he has over the years. I checked the ship from top to bottom and the engines are in great shape. With a bit of tweaking I bet she’ll be faster than the Falcon.”

“And what about the X-wing?” Leia questioned with a frown as I raised an eyebrow.

“I have come to realize that when I want to take Kay on vacations, I need something a little bigger than the X-wing,” I explained with a smile as Leia nodded in agreement. “I still plan to fly my x-wing during fights and missions, and that’s about it.”

“I guess you do have a good reason,” Leia agreed with a smile as Kay walked down the ramp. Han was quick on the uptake and hugged Kay. “And not because of a mid life crises,” she teased causing me to roll my eyes. “You’re not always going to be on missions or take your flag ship whenever you want.”

“See, I do have need for a ship of this size. It has beds and all the comforts for long jumps,” I said with a grin.

“Hey little sis,” Han said as he broke away from Kay as Leia hugged her next.

“Thank you for inviting me, your highness,” Kay said as she bowed to the new queen.

“You’re quite welcome. I think you’ll enjoy it here, it’s beautiful,” the Queen said with a smile as Isolder’s mother approached the group.

“I must apologize for hiring a hit man on Leia and Han,” Ta’Chume spoke causing me to pause with a frown. What was she up too?

“I appreciate the apology,” I said with a slight bow as Leia nudged me in the ribs causing me to look at her. She apologized, now it’s your turn, she mouthed to me. I turned my attention back to Ta’Chume. “I apologize for encasing you into carbonite.”

“Apology accepted,” Ta’Chume replied as she walked up to me and took my hand into hers and rubbed it in a flirting way. Please tell me my actions did not turn her on. “I would like to invite you for a private session with me later.”

Is she flirting with me? I thought as Leia raised an eyebrow in my direction. “Depends on the kind of private session,” I answered as I pulled my hand back. She’s just as horny as Isolder was with Leia. Now I’m starting to see where he was getting it from. “I maybe single but I do have my preferences.”

“Not that kind of a session, General,” Ta’Chume reassured me. “It’s just a chance to get to know each other better over a cup of tea.”

You mean the kind of session where Padme and I decided we were better off or is she trying to seduce me so she can embarrass me later? I wouldn’t trust Ta’Chume with a ten foot pole let alone a private session.

Leia nodded as I frowned. She missed the flirting but Han didn’t by the look of disbelief on his face. “I accept your invitation,” I agreed as Leia gave an appreciative smile. She probably won’t be too appreciative if the queen does what she has in mind I thought with an inward frown.

“I look forward to later tonight, General,” Ta’Chume spoke as she walked away with her guards following her as I looked at Isolder. “Until then, Anakin.”

“Is it my imagination or is your mother turned on by my actions?” I questioned causing Leia’s face to freeze in horror.

“General, your personality type is right up her alley,” Isolder answered with a frown. “Don’t worry, we’ve warned her to not make any sudden moves or flirt with you.”

“She was flirting with my hand just now,” I pointed out at the unwanted contact.

“I’m sorry, General. Just try to bear with her and if she does attempt anything with you, just know we have your back and not hers,” Teneniel reassured me.

“Thanks,” I said as Han smirked. “I’m guessing you want to check out the insides of Shadows?”

“Oh yeah,” Han answered with a grin as Luke walked down the ramp. “Hey Luke, glad you could make it.”

“Dad asked me to help co-pilot the ship, and I couldn’t resist,” Luke answered with a smug grin. “Dad really found himself a beauty. The ship is in top condition.”

“I can’t wait to see how she handles,” Han grinned as I glared at him. “With your permission of course, Anakin.”

“I did get to fly the Falcon, I guess it’s only fair,” I agreed with a smile as Vader followed us up the ramp. “Just don’t put a scratch on her.”

“I promise, not a scratch,” Han promised with a grin. I could just see him salivating at the thought.

“It looks really nice in here, dad, and armed I imagine?” Leia questioned as she looked around the ship.

“You better believe it, armed to the teeth,” I answered with a smile. “As a Jedi, I don’t go looking for trouble. Trouble finds us,” I reminded her as Han made his way to the engine room.

“She’s in tip top shape,” Han said in an appreciative tone as I nodded in agreement. “She’s a beauty, Anakin. When can I fly her?”

“We’ll make time after the treaty is signed,” I answered with a grin. “I’m sure you’re just itching to get behind the stick.”

“I am,” Han answered honestly causing me to grin. Han and I were excellent pilots and I knew I could trust him behind the stick.

“We’ll make time,” I agreed with a grin as Han got an excited gleam in his eye. I recognized the same gleam when I was presented with a new toy. We shared the same love for ships.
    -----------------
    earlybird-obi-wan, Nyota's Heart, AzureAngel2, DaenaBenjen42, Jedi_Lover,

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  3. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Loved the greetings and exchange about Anakin's new toy. ;) But [face_rofl] Ta'A Chume stole the show. [face_mischief] =D=

4. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    What's Ta'A Chume up to. And love the ship talk

5. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I glared at Leia as I sat down on the couch across from her. I was not too thrilled at the fact she had pleaded for me to accept Ta’Chume’s invitation. She completely missed the fact Ta’Chume was flirting with me on the docking platform. Han on the other hand had picked up on it right away. I did not want to be in the same room as that woman. She was almost as bad as Palpatine.

Leia gave a guilty look causing me to release a heavy sigh. “I’m sorry, I didn’t realize what she was doing otherwise I wouldn’t have made you apologize.”

“Good to know,” I snipped easily causing Leia to glower. She was trying to apologize which I did appreciate but it still won’t get me out of my current predicament. Too bad I couldn’t pretend I was sick to get out of it. Actually, that’s not a bad idea. “Tell Ta’Chume I’ve come down with the flu all of a sudden.”

“You’re not pretending to be sick to get out of this,” Leia said with a frown. “And by the sounds of it, if she’s acting all horny it’ll make her want to come and take care of you.”

“Come on, you can tell her you’re taking care of me,” I pleaded with a frown. “Ta’Chume is turned on by the fact I shoved her into carbonite. This takes out the fun of it for me because it will only make her hornier.”

“You’re not shoving her back into carbonite and making a run for it,” Leia warned with a hiss causing me to smirk. “No Anakin.”

“Fine, but don’t say I didn’t warn you about her,” I pointed out with a frown as Kay walked into the living room and sat down beside me. “Kay, you look sick, are you okay?” I placed my hand on her forehead but she felt normal to the touch causing Leia to roll her eyes.

Kay raised an eyebrow and shook her head sadly. “I’m fine, Anakin. And I know you’re just looking for an excuse. I could pretend to vomit in the bathroom if you want.”

“You’re rubbing off on her,” Leia observed with a frown causing me to smirk.

“I rubbed off on Fress and she turned out fine,” I pointed out with a grin causing Leia to release a frustrated sigh.

”Just accept the invitation and go, you never know,” Leia pointed out as I blanched at the thought. I would rather have snakes in my bed. “Just know you have the backing of everyone incase she does attempt to do something.”

“Fine, but I’m not looking forward to this at all,” I said as Leia gave a satisfied smile and I’m beginning to suspect if this was revenge against me for what I did to her on the Death Star and how I treated Han in the past. Took her long enough to come up with something. I glanced at Leia with a frown. “Are you trying to get revenge now?”

Leia didn’t say a word as she gave me a mischief smile. She stood up and headed to the kitchen to most likely make some tea. Even my own daughter I still couldn’t figure out at times. Either that or I was beginning to rub off on her a little. That caused me to smile at the thought. Kay wasn’t the only one I was beginning to rub off on. I wonder if it crossed Leia’s mind yet. Time will only tell.
    ----------------------
    I stood in front of the mirror as I adjusted the cuffs on a fancy looking shirt. It was Leia’s suggestion causing me to groan inwardly. I wanted to wear a shirt that said sorry, not interested. I wasn’t a hundred percent sure this shirt said I’m not yours. I glanced at Leia as she handed me a blazer. I glanced at Leia with a frown as I recognized Hans jacket. “Please explain why I’m wearing Han’s jacket? It seemed to say I’m yours to you.”

Leia raised an eyebrow as I heard Han chuckle from where he was standing in the doorway. “Trust me, this says I’m single but not interested to most Hapan women. Isolder and Teneniel and a few of his female guards gave me some tips on how to dress you and not to dress you.”

“I hope so,” I muttered under my breath as I pulled the jacket on and regarded how I looked in the mirror. It definitely wasn’t my style or even close to what I would wear on a date. Maybe Leia had a point. “This isn’t even close to my style,” it worked for Han because it was more his style to dress this way.

“You do look good in it,” Han snickered as I glared at him. “Now now, Anakin. Just be glad you can’t pull off the look like I can.”

“You’re cruising for a bruising, Solo,” I hissed under my breath as I walked to the door. Han watched me with a guarded expression. Must’ve noticed my mood change as he quickly backed away from the room.

Kay looked up from where she was working on her levitating skills as I smiled. She lowered the two small boulders back onto the carpet and stood up and walked to me and hugged me. “You look like someone who doesn’t care, which is not you,” she turned her attention to Leia with a frown. “Are you sure this is going to work. This isn’t Anakin at all. Don’t you think Ta’Chume might pick up on that?”

“She might,” Leia answered honestly with a heavy sigh. “It’s worth a shot. I don’t want an evil step mother.”

“That won’t happen, Leia, I promise,” I said with a reassuring smile. “I’ll just let her down easy tonight. And I promise you, it won’t involve a carbonite chamber.”

“Thanks dad,” Leia gave a relieved smile as I hugged her to me. I gave Kay and Han a hug before walking out of the room. I must not keep Ta’Chume waiting.
    --------------------
    Nyota's Heart, earlybird-obi-wan, DaenaBenjen42, AzureAngel2, Jedi_Lover,

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] I always laugh as soon as I see the tag alert and then I laugh as I read. So fun! The whole entire family are unashamed pranksters. [face_mischief] =D=

7. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Fun entry. And hope Ta'Chume really doesn't like his clothes.

AzureAngel2, Falcon and Nyota's Heart like this.
  8. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    now where would be the fun in that? [face_batting] :p

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_rofl] 8-} More cause to tease after the fact too.

10. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    “That won’t happen, Leia, I promise,” I said with a reassuring smile. “I’ll just let her down easy tonight. And I promise you, it won’t involve a carbonite chamber.”

Perhaps he should visit Captain Jean Luc Piccard for a decent cup of Earl Grey. Because poor Piccard had his own trials with a certain Lwaxana Troi.

Falcon and Nyota's Heart like this.
  11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Jean-Luc! =P~ ;) (He is what /who got me to love Earl Grey.)

That is true. Lwaxana was a trial indeed. [face_mischief] [face_laugh]

12. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I walked into the room Ta’Chume was sitting in as I removed Han’s jacket. I didn’t feel comfortable in it and couldn’t figure out why he liked it so much. I placed the jacket on a coat rack as Ta’Chume gestured to a chair sitting across from her. There was a teapot, two cups and sandwiches sitting on a silver platter. I sat down in the chair as she eyed me appreciatively. The sooner I let her down, the better. “Your highness.”

“General, thank you for accepting my invitation,” Ta’Chume greeted me as she poured two cups of tea causing me to feel a bit on guard. For all I know she could’ve put a sleeping drug in my cup and I would never know it. She handed me a cup as she sipped from her cup.

I glanced down in the cup and didn’t see anything bubbling as she raised an eyebrow in my direction as I took a sip to amuse her. “You have my curiosity, Ta’Chume. What is it you would like to know about me?”

Ta’Chume sat back in her chair as she stirred the tea in her cup causing me to frown. “General, I’m a little more curious about your beginnings.”

“I grew up on Tatooine until I was eight,” I answered with a frown. The question seems innocent enough. “My mother and I were slaves to Gardulla the Hutt, and then she lost us in a bet on a pod race to Watto. I won my freedom in a bet on a pod race I won. I was taken to the Jedi Temple to train that same day.”

“Is that the reason as Vader you never dealt with slaves?” Ta’Chume questioned as she eyed me with a frown. “Is it because you started out as one?”

I nodded as I took another sip of tea. “Yes, it’s because I was one and had a genuine hatred towards slavery. Palpatine forbid me to deal with them while I was with the Empire,” I sensed something else underlying this line of questioning. “Is there a reason you wanted to know?”

“I was curious, I knew you didn’t deal with them and wondered if there was a specific reason,” Ta’Chume answered honestly.

“Did you marry into Royalty or were you born in?” I questioned with a frown.

“I was born into Royalty,” Ta’Chume answered honestly. “Would you like a sandwich, General?” Ta’Chume questioned as she held up the platter to me. I took a sandwich with a smile and bite into it. She eyed me from top to bottom as her cheeks colored causing me to choke on the sandwich. “Is there something wrong with your sandwich?”

“No, it’s fine,” I answered quickly as I swallowed the sweet tasting meat. “I can tell you’ve taken an interest in me. And quite frankly, I’m not interested.”

“I see, you’ve talked with Isolder I suspect,” Ta’Chume said as I suddenly felt tired as I glanced at the sandwich with suspicion. “I’m not interested either. It was just a cover up…”

The rest of her words became garbled as I closed my eyes against my will. So she was getting her revenge after all.
    -----------------------
    I slowly opened my eyes and blinked away the blurriness. I shook my head and tried to my move my arms and legs. They refused to move. Weird, I hope I didn’t get that paralyzed drug again. A quick look off to the side I noted my hands tied to a post and a quick glance down I noticed I was more than half naked. I had that funny feeling of that drug hangover as I noticed the sun was just starting to rise. That’s when I really took note of my surroundings. I was outside the palace tied to a flagpole.

I started working at the ropes at my wrists as Leia walked up to the flagpole looking horrified as she quickly snapped a holo shot causing me to glare at her. “So I take it the night didn’t go well?”

“She was looking for revenge,” I answered honestly as I continued to try and loosen the ropes around my wrists. “Stop taking holos and get me down.”

“You didn’t use the magic word,” Leia answered as she bit down on her lower lip.

“Please my dear sweet understanding daughter,” I begged as she glanced at Han as he walked up with a smirk on his face. “Not a word Solo,” I warned with a hiss.

“Only if you promise not to hurt Han,” Leia gave a stern tone causing me to frown.

“I’ll hurt him if he doesn’t help me down,” I hissed in a warning tone as Han stepped forward with his virbo blade and cut the ropes free. I fell as my legs gave out from the lack of circulation. Han caught me in mid air as he helped keep me steady as I felt the blood rush into my arms and legs. “Thanks.”

“You’re welcome, handsome,” Han snickered causing me to glower at him as Leia handed me a robe.

“No retaliation,” Leia warned causing me to pause. Really? I planned to do the same to their beloved queen and see how she likes being semi nude in front of everyone. I didn’t need a drug to do it either. I just needed to be close enough to use the Force to disrobe her in front of everyone.

I pulled the robe over me and quickly tied the rope around my waist. I didn’t feel quite so naked. “I want to head to my room and get dressed.”

Leia nodded in agreement as a guard walked to Han and handed him his jacket. “Ta’Chume asked me to give this back to you, General Solo.”

Han accepted the jacket as I nodded to the entrance as we walked back to the palace. I’ll get her back, mark my words. I will find a way to retaliate. Leia said not too but I was too angry and embarrassed to even heed her warning.
    --------------------------
    I was fully dressed again as Leia showed Kay the holo. Kay looked horrified and concerned as Isolder and Teneniel walked in. I looked at Isolder as he studied the holo and shook his head. “She wasn’t interested. She said it was a cover up.”

“My apologies General Skywalker,” Isolder quickly apologized. “I had no clue she was planning this.”

I released a heavy sigh as I glanced at Leia. “Next time, I play sick to get out of a private session with her.”

“I’ll talk with her,” Isolder promised as he glanced at me. “Unless you plan to get revenge?”

“No retaliation, Anakin” Leia warned with a hiss. “It’s bad enough you placed her into carbonite and she turned around and tied you half naked to a flag pole. Next time she may not be so generous and I want you around. We still have a treaty to sign and the last thing we need is you two messing that up.”

“Fine,” I crossed my arms as I glared at Leia. “Don’t expect me to play nice with her again.”

“You should go and get checked out with a medic,” Isolder suggested with a apologetic frown. “I heard a rumor she was cleaning herself this morning as if…”

I felt my heart drop hoping it wasn’t with me she did it with. If she did, it would be considered rape. I glanced at Leia, she looked horrified as I shakily stood up. “I’m sorry, dad. If I had known I would’ve allowed you get out of it last night.”

I didn’t say a word as I stepped out of the room and headed towards the med ward with a feeling of led in my legs. I suddenly had a bad feeling about this.
    ----------------------------------
    I glanced up as the medic stepped into my room and sighed. “You’re the one the Queen told me about? Something about raping her?”

“Excuse me?” I questioned with a glare as I stood up feeling anger rush through me. “It’s the other way around. She drugged me and tied me to a flagpole last night. My son-in-law cut me down and my daughter took holo’s.”

“I’ll give you a physical,” the medic said as he gestured for me to take my clothes off. “The DNA we took from the queen was yours. If the drug is still in your system, it will clear you of instant charges.”

I felt sick to my stomach as I disrobed. I shakily took my clothes off. I swallowed hard letting the medic go to work as tears slid down my cheeks. Is this how Danrea felt? Violated and helpless?
    -------------------------------
    Leia entered the room as I looked up at her with a broken expression. She stepped up to the table I was sitting on as she took my hand into hers. “Are you all right? Isolder told me there are rape charges being brought against you.”

“I didn’t do anything,” I answered in a dead tone. “She raped me and said I did it to her. If this is revenge, it’s not funny.”

“I know,” Leia answered in a gentle tone. “The medic found a rape drug in your blood but he said he didn’t find any in the Queen’s. Teneniel is working towards getting the charges dropped.”

“I just want to be a lone,” I muttered under my breath as Leia used the stool to climb up on the table and sit down beside me. She wrapped an arm around me as I leaned into her.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea, right now,” Leia whispered gently. “You’ve been hurt in a way no one should ever be hurt. I made arrangements for someone to talk with you. I’m concerned about you.”

I sat there feeling stunned that Leia would already make an arrangement for me to talk to someone. I wasn’t sure I could at this point in time. The door opened as Han walked in with concern on his features. Maybe it wasn’t a bad idea. “I’ll talk to this person, you already went to the trouble.”

“How are you feeling, Anakin?” Han questioned as he walked to the table. ”Isolder just let me know the charges have been dropped.”

I shook my head as Leia tightened her grip around me. “I don’t know yet,” I answered honestly. “I’ve never been in this position before, usually I’m helping others out.”

“It’s all right, dad,” Leia whispered gently. “This is not something to be rushed. The councilor will help you work through your feelings about all of this.”

“Just hope she’s not pregnant,” I muttered under my breath. That was not something I would be able to handle because I loved all of my children. And I’m pretty sure Ta’Chume would never allow me near the child.

“Me too,” Leia muttered as I wrapped my arm around her.

Leia leaned into me as the medic walked in and told me his findings. But I already knew what he was going to say. He even apologized for pressing charges without hearing the other half of the story first. I slid off the table as I headed out of the room. Leia had made arrangements with the same councilor who helped Kay through all of this. Kay rushed into my arms as I hugged her tightly to me. If any boy attempted to do anything to her again without permission, they would have me to deal with.
    ---------------------
    I stood beside Leia and Han as Teneniel and Leia signed the treaty. A cheer could be heard as they shook hands. Ta’Chume didn’t bother showing up, I suspect she was embarrassed over what she did especially after the charges were dropped. I bowed to Teneniel and Isolder welcoming them to the New Republic just as Leia had instructed me to do.

As we exited the stage where it was broadcasted live Isolder and Teneniel stopped me from walking further. Isolder had a regretful expression on his face. “I must apologize for my mother’s behavior, General. She was out of line.”

“Thank you, Prince Isolder, it should be your mother apologizing not you. You’re not responsible for your mother’s actions,” I explained with a frown. “Is that the reason she didn’t show?”

“We asked her not to come,” Isolder answered honestly. “After what she did to you, we felt it was too soon for you two to be in the same room. She’s still convinced you raped her. And yet she’s the one who drugged you.”

In her mind she did no wrong, I thought bitterly to myself. It was typical behavior for someone who couldn’t accept their own consequences for their actions. She would rather blame others, what a spoiled brat. I glanced at Han. “Han, you want to check out Shadows?”

Han grinned and nodded as I glanced at Prince Isolder. “Do you know if your mother is fixed? That is what I’m concerned about now.”

“She’s not, but the medic said he was pretty thorough, so hopefully she doesn’t get pregnant from this,” Isolder answered with a heavy sigh. “If she is then no can know you’re the father.”

“I had a feeling,” I answered honestly as Leia took my hand into hers. “I love my children, Isolder, and something like that would really hurt me.”

Isolder gave a silent nod. “Does she have your permission to carry out an abortion if it came down to it?”

“I don’t know,” I answered hoping against hope it was my fears playing with me. “I missed Luke and Leia growing up. I would have to think it over. If she decides to have an abortion, I’m better off not knowing.”

“Understood,” Isolder agreed with a weary smile as Teneniel nodded in agreement. “I’ll let her know.”

“Thank you,” I muttered as Leia watched me with concern as I glanced at Han. “How about that flight?”

Han smirked and nodded as we changed direction to the docking bay where Shadows was sitting. I glanced at Isolder with a small smile. “Do we have your permission for a test flight? Han’s been dying to see what the ship does with him behind the stick.”

“You have my permission, General. I’ll let control know immediately. Enjoy your flight,” Isolder answered with a small smile.

Han looked excited as Leia smirked. “Boys and their toys,” she gave a teasing grin. “Mind if I tag along?”

“The more the merrier,” I answered in an inviting tone as we headed towards the docking bay. “We’re going to let Han have his fun,” this was a good way to help get my mind off of things for a bit. I suspect that Leia wanted to tag along just in case I wanted to talk. I didn’t mind. I needed to talk to someone about what happened.
    -----------------------
    Nyota's Heart, DaenaBenjen42, Jedi_Lover, AzureAngel2, earlybird-obi-wan

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  13. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Excellent post. Tense stuff there but with a good outcome, so far.

14. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Wait...how old is T'Chume? I would think she was getting up there in years and unable to have more kids. Nice update.

15. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I figure Isolder is around Leia's age, so she can't be that much older then Anakin if not Padme. I'm figuring between the age of 45 to 56......

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  16. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    T'Chume is evil taking advantage of Anakin like this

17. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    I stared at the space around me as I sat in the co-pilot’s seat of Shadows. Han was having his fun as he pushed the engines to their limits, but I was barely paying attention to what he was doing. I knew at Ta’Chume’s age, having a child would be considered high risk and maybe she was old enough not to have any more children. Stranger things have happened. I barely registered the dots turning into lines as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

“Dad,” Leia questioned gently as she squeezed my shoulder. “You’re spacing out, what’s wrong?”

I glanced at Han who was watching me with concern as I stared at the lines. ‘How long is the jump for?”

“Twenty minutes,” Han answered honestly as he glanced at Leia. “I told you that already and you answered with uh huh. I could be wrong but you’re barely paying attention to what I’m doing.”

“I trust your piloting, Han,” I answered as I shook my head and closed my eyes.

“I accidentally whacked the communication dish off,” Han spoke as I glared at him. “Now you’re paying attention.”

“Want to talk about it?” Leia questioned. “Dad, what’s going through your mind?”

“I know Ta’Chume is old enough not to have anymore children, but stranger things have happened,” I answered with a heavy sigh. “She would be considered high risk and it bother’s me that she took advantage of me while I was….” I shook my head as I turned around in the seat to face Leia. “It makes me glad you married Han and not her son.”

“I have a feeling she’s not,” Leia spoke with a small smile. “I found out her age and she’s not able to have anymore children.”

“Then why the precaution of cleansing?” I questioned with a raised brow.

“She’s going through menopause and….” Leia answered as I gave her a how do you know that expression. “Let’s say I bribed her medic into telling me. There’s a small chance but it’s pretty slim.”

“Thanks Leia,” I guess not knowing is worse then knowing, that gave me some peace of mind but not completely. Even women going through the change can get pregnant still. There was still a slim chance and knowing my luck, that slim chance could happen. I still can’t believe she did that to me. “I don’t understand why she did it. Tying me to a pole I could take but this goes beyond encasing her in carbonite…”

“You just need some time to work out your feelings,” Leia explained with a frown. “The same way Danrea and Kay had to work out theirs.”

“I guess the only good thing about it, is I can’t remember anything,” I gave a heavy sigh as Leia leaned forward and hugged me.

“That may not be a bad thing,” Leia agreed with a small smile. “You’ll be all right, we’re all here to help you through this. You don’t have to feel like you’re alone.”

“I know. Kay is getting to an age where she needs a female influence,” I changed the subject giving Leia a hopeful smile. “I was hoping to avoid giving her the talk and you can do it for me? I’m a guy and you’re a girl, you understand more what’s she’s going through then me.”

“And deprive you of actual parenting hood?” Leia questioned with a smirk causing me to frown. “What about all that stuff of missing out?”

“If your mother was still alive, she would be the one having the talk with you,” I pointed out with a small smile. “Consider this practice.”

“Father had the talk with me,” Leia answered with a small grin. “If he can do it, you can do it. But I can take her out and help situate her in other departments for you.”

“Thanks Leia,” I gave a weary smile. “Fress and Ahsoka had other females to talk to in the temple and I never had to deal with any of it. It makes me nervous knowing it all falls on me.”

“I’m sure you’ll do just fine, dad,” Leia reassured me with a small smile as Han brought Shadows out of hyperspace. “Kay is turning into a great kid and you’ve done an excellent job with her so far.”

“She’s in her preteens and next year she’ll be a teenager,” I pointed out with a frown. “A jedi teenager is not your typical teenager.”

“She will be a preview of how our kids will be?” Han questioned causing me to raise an eyebrow. “We decided to wait for a year or so just incase you were wondering.”

“Not really,” I answered honestly with a smirk. “Solo and Skywalker blood will make someone curse me for allowing you two to mix.”

“Gee, now I really can’t wait,” Han shook his head as he finished entering the coordinates in and pulling back on the hyperspace lever. “Anakin, I’m sure you’ll do fine. If it does go wrong, Leia can help with damage control.”

“Thanks for your vote of confidence, Han. I can’t wait to see how you handle the teenage years,” I gave a weary smile. “Leia, can you help me with it? If she has any questions I won’t be able to answer?”

“We’ll have the talk together,” Leia agreed with a small smile. “I’m sure you can handle this on your own.”

“Thanks Leia, I appreciate it,” Leia hugged me as I returned the hug. I was a little nervous to have this talk with Kay. On the other hand it was apart of being a parent. I was relieved to know Leia will help answer any girl questions Kay had and helped her with other things that she would need.
    -----------------
    Nyota's Heart, earlybird-obi-wan, DaenaBenjen42, Jedi_Lover, AzureAngel2,

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    LOL on the talking about the "talk" [face_mischief] and mega relief about Ta'A Chume's chances of getting preggers [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

19. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Poor Anakin, tied to a flagpole and Han had to cut him down, while his daughter took holo’s.

:eek:

If anybody would have done that to Vader we would not have such a merry outcome in the end.

But with the help of his new won temper, his family & friends he managed the heavy charges against him nicely.

Falcon likes this.
  20. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    loved the talk between Han, Leia and Anakin about kids

21. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    One week later

We stayed on Hapes for one more week and I noticed Ta’Chume avoided me like the plague, which was fine by me. I took Kay out to tour the sights and she enjoyed the trip. She wasn’t looking forward to going back to school as she was now a week behind on her studies. I cleared her for the trip a head of time with the school. We went on trails, took a boat out and did some fishing. Hapes was a beautiful planet and I could easily see how Leia would be home sick from it all. No wonder she was tempted to marry Isolder. All in all, I was thankful she didn’t. Especially after the way his mother behaved, it would really make relationships tight.

Fress met me at the docking platform. I suspect she heard what had happened while I was on Hapes. I walked down the ramp as she approached me with caution. I gave a weary smile as Kay and Luke followed behind me.

“Are you all right, Ani?” Fress questioned as she studied my facial features and stance most likely. Her pregnancy was beginning to show more than it did a month ago.

“In time I will be,” I answered honestly as I wrapped my arms around her. “I should’ve never trusted her. Leia made an appointment with the same councilor who helped Kay through this.”

“I’m relieved to hear you’ll be talking to someone about this,” Fress gave a small smile as she took my hand and placed it on her belly. I felt movement causing me to grin.

“Any names yet?” I questioned grateful for the distraction.

“Not yet,” Fress answered as Kay placed her hand on Fress’s tummy and grinned. “I want you there when I give birth.”

“I look forward to it,” I answered with a gentle smile.

“That’s amazing,” Kay claimed with a grin. “We had a good time on Hapes. Anakin took me out to all the sights and we walked on trails, went boating and fishing. It was so much fun. I’m not looking forward to catching up on my homework.”

“You’re a smart girl, Kay, you’ll catch up quick I’m sure,” Fress reassured her with a smile. “I’m happy to hear you had a wonderful time.”

“That’s what Anakin said,” Kay pointed out with a small smile. “It looks like I have my work cut out for me during the week and on the weekend leaving no room for chores.”

“Don’t worry about your chores. Just keep your room clean. I can handle everything for a bit,” I answered as I hugged Kay to me. “We should drop by your school and pick up the homework your teacher said she would have compiled for you. And if you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask for help.”

“Rex and Ahsoka are waiting,” Fress explained as she bit on her lower lip. “But they wouldn’t explain for what and you would know.”

“Oh, they must’ve talked to the adoption agency,” I said with a small grin. “I promised to help them with legal fees.”

“There’s the Anakin Skywalker everyone remembers and loves,” Fress said with a grin as she wrapped an arm around me. “I’ll take Kay to get her stuff, and you’ll be going directly to Rex and Ahsoka’s place. They’re waiting for you now.”

“I’ll see you two shortly than,” I said with a small smile as I noticed my speeder as well as Fress’s sitting in the hangar bay. Jess was with her causing me to smile and wave. He waved back as I climbed into the speeder and lifted it off the hangar bay.

------------------

I walked into Ahsoka’s place as she and Rex looked up with worried expressions. I gave a weary smile knowing everyone close to me must’ve known what went on at Hapes. Ahsoka stood up and brought me into a hug. “What’s going on?”

“Are you all right?” Ahsoka questioned gently. “We heard what happened on Hapes.”

“Can we talk about it later?” I questioned trying to avoid the subject again. “I’m going to talk to someone professional, okay?”

“Good,” Ahsoka took a step back as Rex hugged me next. “Just to let you know we’re here for you. Anakin, you remember Mr. Trenton.”

“I do,” I answered with a smile as I shook his hand. “It’s good to see you again. Is everything all right?”

“Where is Kay?” Trenton questioned in curiosity.

“Fress took her to the school…” I paused for a second as I watched him carefully. “She’s gone to the school to get her homework.”

“I can’t wait to hear about the trip to Hapes from her and I want to see how she’s doing since I saw her,” Trenton spoke with a smile as I tensed up a bit. I hope what happened with Kay a few months ago didn’t cause me to lose her. The judge said I had nothing to worry about. Did they change their mind? “I’m not here about Kay in the long run. I also heard what happened with her and how the other guy was trying to pin his actions on you. You handled it very well and got her help. We know Kay is in good hands. Wiley explained everything to me. We’re focusing on Ahsoka and Rex today.”

I felt relief wash through me as I relaxed and sat down on a chair.

“You don’t have to worry about legal fees, Anakin,” Ahsoka spoke up with a small grin. “We had some sponsors willing to step forward to pay the legal fees.”

“Oh?” I questioned with a frown as I glanced at Ahsoka questioning. She found someone willing to sponsor them. I was curious now. “Who is sponsoring you?”

“Rex and Ahsoka are adopting a little girl from Ahsoka’s home planet,” Trenton explained with a smile. “They asked me to oversee the case. Due to Ahsoka’s actions helping her people in the past, several of her own people had stepped forward offering to pay the legal fees quite readily.”

“That’s great to hear,” I answered with a smile. “I know Ahsoka and Rex will make great parents.”

“I have no doubt about that,” Trenton said with a smile. “Kay has spoken quite highly of them during our chats and she enjoys spending time with them. That’s a key indicator for us.”

The door opened as Fress and Kay walked in. Kay stopped dead in her tracks as she saw Trenton as he turned in her direction. “Hello Kay. It’s been a while.”

I sent reassuring feelings through the Force to Kay as her body relaxed a bit. “You remember Mr. Trenton?” I questioned the obvious as she nodded. “He’s over seeing the adoption case for Rex and Ahsoka, they’re adopting a little girl from Ahsoka’s home planet.”

“Really?” Kay questioned with a grin as she stepped towards Ahsoka and Rex as they drew her into a hug. “You’re going to make awesome interesting parents.”

“Thanks Kay,” Ahsoka answered reassuringly as she hugged Kay to her.

“Kay, tell me about your trip to Hapes,” Trenton questioned causing Kay to come really animated.

“We went on trails, boating, fishing. Anakin took me to all the major sights suggested by the Queen and Prince there. It’s so beautiful there, we had loads of fun. Now I have homework to catch up on, but it’s stuff I already know. It shouldn’t take too long.”

“Sounds like you had a very exciting trip.” Trenton said with a grin.

“That’s good to hear,” I spoke as Kay walked to my side as I allowed her to sit on my leg. She was almost too big to do this, but I was going to enjoy while I still could. “How much homework did you miss out on?”

“Only two days worth,” Kay answered. “And there is a project I need to do, but it’s not due for three weeks.”

“Don’t leave it to the last minute, once you’re caught up on your homework, maybe consider starting it by the weekend,” I suggested with a small smile. It would at least give her a bit of a break. “Maybe we can get some meditation practice in the mean time.”

“I guess, it’s to make a volcano erupt,” Kay said with a frown.

“Blowing stuff up,” I pointed out with a smirk. “It’ll be a fun project for you to do, trust me on that.”

“Really?” Kay questioned with a small smile. “I’m looking forward to it now,” she kissed me on the cheek then headed to the kitchen.

“Kay, we’re not in our home, you ask first,” I reminded her knowing the hungry teenager sneaking into the kitchen for a snack routine.

“Oh right,” Kay looked towards Ahsoka and smiled sweetly. “Mind if I grab a snack, Ahsoka? I’m hungry.”

“The hungry preteen strikes again,” Rex teased as Ahsoka nodded permission.

“Not too much, we’ll be going out to celebrate in an hour,” Ahsoka answered with a small smile. “You don’t want to spoil your appetite.”

“Thanks Ahsoka and I won’t,” Kay disappeared into the kitchen as I glanced at Ahsoka with a small smile.

“How old is the girl you’re adopting?” I questioned curious about the little one now.

“Five,” Ahsoka answered with a smile.

“She’ll be like that in six years from now,” I teased causing Ahsoka to roll her eyes. “I’m happy for you two. You’ll enjoy it. What’s her name?”

“Meeka,” Ahsoka answered with a smile. “I\m looking forward to welcoming her into our family.”

“Me too,” Rex agreed as he reached for Ahsoka’s hand. “She’ll be our little girl.”

I watched Rex and Ahsoka with a smile. They were truly in love the way they looked at each other, it reminded me how Padme and I used to look at each other. They’ll be good parents, I was happy to hear so many supported this decision. Kay walked back out with a tray of crackers and cheese for everyone. I smiled as she placed it down on the coffee table. I was proud of her, she decided to make everyone a snack.
    -----------------
    AzureAngel2, earlybird-obi-wan, Jedi_Lover, Nyota's Heart, DaenaBenjen42

AzureAngel2 likes this.
  22. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    Love to see Ahsoka and Rex adopting a child

23. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Nice update. You know, I was thinking, if Ta'Chume did get pregnant what would happen? Would Anakin get stuck paying royal child support? It is nice to see Ahsoka and Rex happy.

24. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Wonderful, wonderful stuff here. :D The comfy friendship and family moments.

25. Falcon

Feb 7, 2002
    One week later

I walked into the councilor’s office as she looked at me with a raised brow as she gestured to the couch. I sat down as she took a seat beside the couch. “I can’t tell you how much I’m surprised that I’m here or actually need this.”

“Why don’t you tell me what happened? I have a feeling this isn’t about Kay, is it?” The councilor questioned. “It surprised me when Leia made the call this time.”

“I went to Hapes for the treaty signing,” I answered with a frown. “Maybe I should really start from the beginning on how this came about,” the councilor nodded and waited for me to tell her. “It all started when Leia went to Hapes at Ta’Chume’s request. Isolder proposed to Leia even though she had already agreed to marry Han. She came back to my place in tears and was confused about what to do. Isolders mother showed up and I discovered she didn’t plan to allow Leia to take the crown. She had planned to assassinate Leia and Han. Han had kidnapped Leia dragging her to Dathomir and Han had gotten the jump on me. He knocked me out cold and injected me with a paralyzing drug.”

“Is this going somewhere?” The councilor questioned with a frown. “Kay told me about this.”

“Just the events leading up to the point where I encased the Queen mother into carbonite,” I answered honestly. “I heard she went on a rampage for a week after they defrosted her. We went for the peace signing treaty on Hapes. She pretended she had taken an interest in me due to the way I had handled her. She asked for a private session to get to know each other better. I went against my better judgment and Leia wasn’t letting me get out of it. She offered tea and these sandwiches,” I paused for a second and shuddered. I had drank the tea long enough to know if it was drugged or not. It had to have been in the sandwiches. “I drank the tea and we chatted for a while then she offered sandwiches. The drug must’ve been in the sandwich, within a minute I passed out and she told me she was pretending to take an interest in me and it was a cover up.”

“And what do you remember?” The councilor questioned as I shook my head.

“I don’t remember anything until I woke up and found myself tied to a flag pole half naked in front of the palace. The sun was just beginning to rise when Leia and Han found me. Han cut me down while Leia took holos.”

“Then what happened?” The councilor questioned with a frown.

“Isolder came into the room they assigned me and explained to me his mother was cleansing as if she had sex,” I answered with a frown. “He strongly suggested for me to get a physical done. The doctor was expecting me and they tried to bring rape charges against me. The charges were dropped when they discovered traces of a rape drug in my blood stream. They didn’t find any in the Queens blood.”

“Have you had any dreams since?” The councilor questioned with a neutral expression. “Your mind will subconsciously remember while you block the memories consciously.”

“Jedi don’t dream. We have visions,” I told her with a frown.

“Are you sure?” The councilor questioned as I closed my eyes and shuddered. “Tell me what you’re feeling?”

“Shaken and hurt. This went beyond what I did to her,” I answered with a frown. “I just don’t know what to think.”

“Take your time,” the councilor encouraged. “Just relax and get comfortable on the couch. Close your eyes.”

I lay down on the couch as instructed and closed my eyes and slowly fell into a sleep. Images appeared, they were blurry and hazy. I tried to focus on the individual standing at the bed, she almost looked familiar. I felt my heart rate speed up as my clothes started to come off by themselves. I couldn’t move my arms, I had lost control over movement and that scared me. I couldn’t watch anymore as I gasped and closed my eyes tightly. “Please make it stop,” I pleaded with the figure. “This isn’t right.”

“Freezing me in carbonite wasn’t right,” Ta’Chume answered.

“This is worse,” I pointed out with a frown. “We’re supposed be better then this. I didn’t rape you before freezing you so why do it to me?” I questioned as my voice sharpened angrily. “Why are you doing this? And why can’t I move?”

“I need an heir like me,” the figure answered. “And you are drugged so you can’t move. I decided your temperament and the way you handled me was perfect.”

I closed my eyes as I felt helpless for the first time in my life. I wasn’t able to do anything. I struggled at the bonds around my wrists and feet but my legs and arms refused to move. I attempted to stretch out with the Force but discovered I couldn’t sense it anymore. I lost my Force access? What did she inject me with?

“Anakin?” I heard the councilor’s voice speak out causing me to open my eyes and I found myself back in the room as the tears came. “Do you realize you just told me while you were sleeping?”

I looked up and saw Padme’s spirit standing by the couch with concern on her features. “Padme? What are you doing here?”

“I’m here because I sense your pain and betrayal. What she did to you was horrible. This isn’t your fault, Anakin. She’s a horrible woman,” Padme spoke gently as she sat down on the edge of the armrest. “Want to talk about it? Maybe I can haunt her for hurting my Ani.”

“I love you,” I whispered as I smiled a bit. That was my Padme, if I wasn’t being jealous of her she was being jealous of me. “Are you sure I can remarry?”

Padme chuckled lightly and nodded. “I already gave you permission despite my jealousy. I love you, Ani. You should talk about your feelings. The others are very concerned about you. This councilor did a wonderful job with Kay. She’s capable of helping you too. I can always give you a much more private session later.”

“And you are?” The councilor questioned as she looked at Padme with a frown.

“She’s Force sensitive, Anakin,” Padme supplied causing me to frown. “I’m Padme Amidala-Skywalker. Anakin’s wife and mother to Luke and Leia. Anakin is stubborn about when it comes to talking about what he’s feeling. Sometimes he blocks it to forget about it.”

“I see,” The councilor turned her attention back to me. “Are you okay with Padme being in here?” I nodded as Padme smiled with encouragement. “Anakin, what are you feeling now that you had a chance to unlock those memories?”

“She put me into a situation where I felt helpless to do anything to stop what was happening. I’m hurt because if she is pregnant, no one can know I’m the father and I love my children. That would hurt me,” I answered as anger passed over Padme’s features. “She’ll never let me near the child.”

“Oh Ani,” Padme whispered gently. “It breaks my heart to see you like this. Everyone loves you. It’s not your fault. You’ve never been helpless unless it couldn’t be helped. You’ve always helped those in need and I’m proud of the man you’ve become after your redemption.”

“Thanks Padme,” I sighed as the councilor waited patiently. “I’m never trusting her again. Leia told me if she knew she would’ve let me gotten out of it.”

“Leia is feeling guilty forcing you to go,” Padme said with a frown. “You should talk to her.”

“It’s not her fault,” I said as I sat up and looked at Padme. “If I hadn’t put Ta’Chume into carbonite then maybe she wouldn’t have done…”

Padme stopped me from speaking. “She had her eyes on you since day one,” she explained with a frown. “She was planning this before Isolder proposed to Leia. She’s after you because you don’t let anything or anyone stand in your way. She just found the opportunity. This isn’t your fault and you didn’t betray me this way.”

Hearing that I didn’t betray Padme this way was a bit of a relief. “That’s a relief to hear.’

“Don’t let her break you, Anakin. Then she would’ve won,” Padme whispered. “Just know everyone is here for you.”

“I have someone else coming in soon, did you want to reschedule?” The councilor questioned as I nodded.

“Talk to my secretary and we’ll find another time. Don’t let this get you down. You had no control over what happened, she drugged you so you couldn’t fight back. Don’t blame yourself, Anakin and take this one day at a time.”

I nodded in agreement as I stood up as Padme disappeared. I had a feeling I would see her again tonight, I hoped. I walked out of the room and walked to the secretary’s desk and made another appointment.
    -----------------------
    I walked into Leia and Han’s apartment as Han glanced up with a frown from where he was sitting in a chair. “Han, where’s Leia? I need to talk with her.”

“She’s in the kitchen,” Han answered as he stood up and hugged me. “It’s good to see you. Are you okay?”

“A little better after talking to the councilor about it,” I answered honestly as Han gave a weary smile.

“Good, I’ll go get her,” Han disappeared into the kitchen as Leia walked out with concern on her features.

“Dad, are you all right? How did the session go?” Leia questioned with concern as she took my arm and sat me down on the couch.

“Your mother showed up half way through the session and we talked. She said I didn’t betray our marriage this way and plans to haunt Ta’Chume. She told me you feel guilty,” I explained with a frown. “I feel a little better because I know it’s not my fault.”

“It’s not and I feel partially responsible…” Leia spoke up causing me to take her hands into mine.

“No one could’ve predicted this, feeling guilty over something that was beyond our control is nothing to feel guilty over,” I said as Leia smiled in appreciation. “Leia, you and the family is important to me. I’m going to work out my feelings and take this one day at time.”

“I’m relieved to hear it,” Leia said as she hugged me. “I love you, dad. Thanks.”

“I love you too, and your welcome,” I said as I returned the hug. I’ll get through this one way or another, and if Ta’Chume is pregnant. I was going to have some words with her. I just hoped I could work out some arrangements to see the child. Time would only tell at this point.
    ---------------------
    earlybird-obi-wan, Jedi_Lover, Nyota's Heart, AzureAngel2, DaenaBenjen42

AzureAngel2 likes this.