main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Short Time Ago, In A Neighbourhood Not Far Away (Dare Challenge response) Complete | Thanks all!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by bi0nic, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bi0nic

bi0nic Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    And many thanks once again to everyone who voted this fic joint Best Humour. Group hug! [:D]

2. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    Congrats on this win!

3. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    [face_laugh] This is insanely WONDERFUL!!! [face_laugh]

He could see that Anakin was loving every second of it though. This wasn't work, this was just another adventure for him. The 'Trashman With No Fear' they all called him. [face_laugh]

You could toss him into a skip which was full to the brim with rotting garbage and he'd come up with a fist full of recyclables, a pocket full of change and a smile on his face. [face_laugh] Stop, you're killing me here!

Obi-Wan was immensely proud to have such a talented protege. But Anakin wasn't the best JEDI Union trashman yet. Obi-Wan still held the record for the most garbage pick-ups in one day; and he felt quietly confident that that was a record that wasn't going to be broken anytime in the near future
    . [face_laugh]

I loved the entire piece and laughed my face off.

Bravo! =D=

4. bi0nic

bi0nic Jedi Master star 3

Feb 15, 2006
    DarthIshtar: Cheers Ish! Right back at you, congrats on yours!

Jade_Pilot: Thanks a lot! With that many laughfaces, I must have done something right. :p Thanks again! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.