main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Slight Disruption (Han A/P Luke Leia PT&OT) AU from RotS.*8th/Sep Author Replies and thanks.*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aiel, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaded_Rose

Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2006
    "My word," she murmured, heading for the exit with the tray in her hands, "that boy is going to be a handful."

You can say that again! And I agree with RebelMom, he is good "training" if you will, for Leia. Oh my goodness, I had almost forgotten about Leia. Won't that be interesting!

Great update, and I really liked the art.

J_Ro

2. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Great Chapter!!

I usually don't like Han very much, but you do him very well [:D]

3. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Awwww, Han is adorable. :)

Thanks for the PM!

4. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    I feel really sorry for Bail and Breha but I have to say that I hope that they won?t get Leia, that Padmé survives and that they all can be a family the way they were supposed to be. Although, Bail was a great adoptive father for Leia in the canon and I hope that they will get the child they want.

Fantastic update and thanks for the pm. I really liked the card.

5. Darth-Semians

Darth-Semians Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 22, 2006
    I can't believe I missed two posts! :oops:

Well, I will reply anyway:

Chapter Two - I was beginning to feel for young Han and the emotion portrayed. Not exactly crying, but choking up a little bit.

Chapter Three - Does Bail know of Amidala and Skywalker? Han sure does sound like a normal child, not wanting clothing and jumping at the opportunity to buy toys.

Great job and could you PM me with updates?

Darth-Semians

[face_peace]

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Han certainly knows how to make an impression! :p. Loved his meetings with Elee and Bail.

Its too bad Anakin and Padme bickered a bit instead of enjoying a quiet evening with their son and his new toys.

great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

7. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Here's Chapter four! What's with all the updates very quickly? Well I'm on long summer holidays at the moment, (for at least another two weeks,) so I've got inspiration coming from every which-way very fast, as I post this I've already started on the fifth chapter, I'm just really excited about the future of the story, plus the hopeful sequel, that I want to get it to you as soon as I can.

(And I can hear ASV fan's calling for my blood if I don't get a chapter out for them soon, <hides under rug with laptop so they can't see her, as they run past with boxes of half-chewed goober-fish.>)

Alright, time for:

[b]AUTHOR REPLIES[/b]:

[b]RebelMom[/b]:

I always envisioned Leia being a mischievous handful as a child, I think Luke might have been a bit of a quiet, sweet child, and if they'd stayed together always being an unwilling, but devoted, tagalong to his twin's pranks. So I think yeah, maybe...[face_mischief]

[b]Jaded_Rose[/b]:

Thankies, and as for Leia...well, I agree it would be interesting if those two grew up together, causing a lot of havoc...but then again I sense you're implying something else, maybe along the lines exchanged in the belly of a space-slug when they're older? [face_whistling] I'm keeping that one to myself. [face_wink] Thank-you for reviewing.

[b]G__Anakin[/b]:

Thank-you, it took a lot of practice, (because my fave since I was small has always been Luke,) to get into Han's mode, but lately reading the DN and Legacy novels, I've gotten very attached to him, he seems to be the only sane person in the universe. Thanks for dropping by! [face_hugs]

[b]Idrelle_Miocovani[/b]:

Thankies, and no problems about the PM. [face_grin]

[b]Star_Angel[/b]:

Always in motion is the future, [face_thinking] (I've always wanted to write that and it's appropriate, Yay for me! [face_dancing])
    As I've said before, pleasant times are made more precious when weighed with the angst.(I'm not saying we won't be getting a good little mush, but don't quote me on it, pretty please?[face_praying])
    Thanks for reviewing sweetie! [face_hugs]

[b]Darth-Semians[/b]:

Don't worry, plenty more posts to come, whenever you can read them and leave me a little note is just fine. :)
    Bail doesn't know anything solid about Padme and Anakin, but, as in the movie, I think he suspects something. Bail, (whom I think is awesome in EP3 by the by,) is too well mannered, and kindly, to just blatantly ask Padme if it's true. (He's so cool and is definitely going to be in more of this story.)

Thanks for reviewing and straight onto the PM list!

[b]KELIA[/b]:

Han is the King, (or in this case, the Prince,) of awkward meetings, (think about the first time he met his future wife, ?maybe you'd like it back in your cell, your highness??)
    Yeah, who needs to voice your arguments about stinky political situations when you have Space-Fighter Annihilation IV? [face_tongue]
    Thanks so much for posting! [face_hugs]

[hr]

Alright, onwards to the story.

[hr]

Chapter Four: Dreams of uncertainty.

[hr]

[b]D[/b]inner was an argument from the moment Han's plate was placed in front of him, screwing up his nose at everything Threepio offered him, but the Nerf spiced stew and buttered tubers, Padmé ventured that perhaps Han should try some of the crisp salad and other vegetables. Han grudgingly took some of the salad, but ate little of it to only appease his foster mother, a grimace on his face.

Anakin seemed distracted and picked at the food with none of his usual gusto, his wife looked at him with concern in her brown eyed gaze.

"Ani? Is there anything wrong?"

The fair-haired man looked up from where he was swirling his vegetables and tubers together, "hmm? No, the food's great," Anakin took a large fork full of the mushed up food he'd created and chewed it vigorously, watching Han reach across the table for a piece of flat bread. Skywalker smiled and flicked his fingers, using the Force to just levitate the piece Han was reaching for just out of reach.

Solo's eyes widened i

8. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    That was amazing and I loved it. I?m really curies to find out how Anakin will react to what Han might tell him. And I must say that I?ve always loved Han and after reading about this, I love him even more. Another fantastic update Aiel and thanks for the pm.

=D= =D= =D= =D= =D=

9. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    OH wow... some very interesting events happening in this chapter. I like how Han can feel something amiss with the Chancellor and that he told Obi-Wan of this.
    Also,,, I think Obi-Wan is starting to put two and two together- will he confront Anakin about this before heading off to fight Grievous? I do hope Anakin doesn't turn.
    please add me to the pm list I am hooked.

10. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved it. could you please add me to your pm list.

11. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    I missed a chapter! :eek: Anyway, I love how Han doesn't trust Palpatine. Even though he doesn't have the Force, Han has always been perceptive.

And Anakin having visions of what happens on Bespin?? That certainly would change things, if Anakin/Vader knew Han as a child when they meet up on Bespin.

Great posts!

12. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Great Chapter Aiel!!

This story is really good! I've been having a hard time finding stories that catch my time lately and your's has done so easily :)

13. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    I've just caught up with the entire story tonight. I love it. Having Han be a part of the family could change things quite a bit. His street smarts targeted Palpatine immediately. It's a shame Anakin couldn't do the same, but then there wouldn't be a story, would there? Looking forward to more.

14. JediMasterJessica

JediMasterJessica Jedi Master star 3

Jul 26, 2005
    This is a great story, I just found it today, It's very different and original.

15. Jaded_Rose

Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2006
    The Jedi Master's eyes suddenly widened. "No, it couldn't," he shook his head, "no they wouldn't be that reckless, no." Obi-Wan tried to assure himself as the doubt set in.

[face_mischief] That's what you think, Obi+Wan!

I like how Han's presence has already put people on the scent of the Chancellor. Sometimes, you really need a new set of eyes.

J_Ro

16. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    I just found this story and must say I love it =D=!!!

I just love Han in this reminds me of the OT merging with the PT [face_peace].

Please add me to your PM list ;).

17. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    I knew Obi-Wan wasn't clueless. Han is very perceptive as well. I'd be shivering around Palpy as well.

18. Darth-Semians

Sep 22, 2006
    Hmm...Obi-wan felt some kind of Force presence in Padme, but doesn't know where...or does he? Nice dilemma you have us in.

Han feeling odd around the Chancellor was nice. I don't know why, but I thought that it was nice.

Generally I liked the post, but I have one plea: Don't have Obi-wan mess things up by actually confronting Anakin about his relationship with Padme. We all know how emotional Skywalker is, and with his moral worries about Amidala and now the Empire Strikes Back dream to add to the mess, he might fall to the Dark Side faster.

Have fun and relax. That is what vacation is for. I will wait for chapter five, whenever it comes out.

Darth-Semians

[face_peace]

19. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I really loved the dinner scene. How adorable of Anakin to "show off" his Force abilities for Han's amusement.

I'm impressed Han told Obi-Wan about his feelings towards Palpatine. He's one smart kid.

Great update

=D==D==D==D==D=

20. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Here's chapter five, a somewhat curious chapter that jumps around a lot, full of mush and indications of something very dark lurking.

The part in last chapter when Obi-Wan says he won?t tell the council, is directly from the original script (and possibly filmed but not put on the deleted scenes on DVD, it was the meeting Padmé mentions when Anakin asks if Obi-Wan had been to her apartments.)

Obi-Wan is obviously waiting for Anakin to say something when he thinks the time is right. Kenobi is a good man as Padmé tells Anakin, he would never do anything to purposely jeopardize Anakin or Padmé and their friendship, or even put his former Padawan on trial. (Actually I think it?s sad the scene wasn?t in the movie, it really gives you another view on Obi-Wan.)

My thanks go to my wonderful reviewers, [face_hugs] I promise I?ll do personal replies with the next lot of posts, this chapter?s a long one and I think it?s better to get right into it.

Everyone who asked to be on the [b]PM list[/b], you?re on it. It will be updated with each chapter just above chapter one on the first page, if you can?t see your name or you would like to be added, tell me in your post or send me a PM of your own.

Alright, formalities over, here we go.

[hr]

<Disclaimer: See Chapter one.>

[hr]

[b]Chapter Five[/b]: What is going on?

[hr]

[b]H[/b]an had been introduced to the Senators and then promptly taken away after the pleasantries, Elle and Motee taking him back to the holovid room, they stayed with Han, sitting either side of the boy as he watched cartoon holovids. Motee was not used to little children, but Elle, who had a younger brother and two younger sisters, could easily interact with Han.

This morning little Solo had already been half-dressed when he came down for breakfast, already in pants and boots with his pyjama shirt on, Motee had asked him why he only half-dressed and Han had tilted his head to look at her in surprise.

"'Cause I don't want to get my shirt dirty before the Senators come."

Elle chuckled, yesterday the boy had been practically jumping in mud puddles as they shopped the other day, now he was worried about a little blue milk on his shirt? Motee had been completely miffed about that, but like some children, (and no doubt partially due to his previous life,) Han liked to be neat and tidy when he was being introduced to people. Padmé was actually surprised to see him dressed up without argument, in the very formal clothing that matched with hers, his response, to Motee's further confusement?

"I like the cloak."

Senator Amidala nervously entered the room at around noontime, pushing down the velvet hood and gazing fondly at Han, her handmaidens got to their feet and bowed at her quickly before heading for the exit as Artoo came rolling in. "Hi sweetie, what are you watching?" Padmé sat beside him and looked at the holovid. Han looked up at her and grinned, showing her the holovid cartridge.

"Kid Tyral and the Bothan spies, have you seen it before?"

As a fact, Padmé had watched all the [i]Kid Tyral[/i] movies when she had been about Han's age, but the boy looked so eager to tell her all about it she shook her head, the boy paused the movie and pointed to the overly muscular hero dressed in a tight black jumpsuit.

"That's Kid Tyral, he's the best star-pilot in the whole universe, well not really 'cause everyone says Anakin is," he pointed at the Ithrorian next to the hero, "that's his best buddy, Menzo, who's also his co-pilot, they go off on missions for the Queen of the Galaxies, who is Tyral's girlfriend." Han looked cheekily at his foster mother, "they remind me of some people I know."

Padmé chuckled and ruffled Han's hair, "your father and I are nothing like those two, for one thing I was never really your father's girlfriend, we got married only a few days after we met again after ten years apart," she put an arm around her adopted son's shoulders.

Leaning her other hand on her stomach, Senator Amidala told Han the story of how her and Anakin first

21. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Loved the interaction between Anakin and Han too cute [face_love].

I think Anakin should listen to Han he knows what he's talking about [face_worried]...

22. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    I still can't get over how adorable Han is. Loved the scene at the beginning with him and Padme and when she tells him about how she met Anakin and everything. :)

"and Captain Solo," the deep voice resounded, as the monster glared down at the brown-haired man and the pretty young woman, "how dare you fraternize with someone far too good for the likes of you?"

"I dare an awful lot, and if that was a joke," the young man lent forward, "you're loosing your touch, old man..."

:eek: :eek:

Where did that come from? I have a bad feeling about this... [face_worried] and I think I know just who that deep voice belongs to.

23. Icealina

Icealina Jedi Youngling

Oct 19, 2006
    Outstanding. I just read the first 5 chapters because of a recommendation and I am so glad I did. Your little Han is great as is the interaction with everyone else. I look forward to seeing more.

If possible can you add me to your PM list?

Thanks for the enjoyable read.
    ~Icey

24. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Ohhh Aiel, I will agree with your last statement, that was just an evil cliffie. I do hope that you are just setting us up for a happy ending where Anakin realizes that Padme and Han may be right in this instance.
    I will be anxiously awaiting your next post.

25. Darth-Semians

Sep 22, 2006
    So, the baby kicked when Han was saying that he would like to marry someone with eyes like Padme, huh? Sounds like Leia, even in vitro (is that the right term) has some kind of admiration towards Solo.

When will Anakin quit being so stubborn about Palpatine and take the warning from his wife and foster son?

Don't hide behind a wall, having a compelling clifhanger makes us only want to read more. Keep it up!

Darth-Semians

[face_peace]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.