main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga A Slight Disruption (Han A/P Luke Leia PT&OT) AU from RotS.*8th/Sep Author Replies and thanks.*

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Aiel, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanaeMariSkywalker

DanaeMariSkywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 2006
    So Han still doesn't like bugs and Leia is jealous. I think Callie is pretty cool. Too bad Obi-Wan's there to get Luke and that Padme had an attack. I hope she's okay. Please let her be okay. [face_praying]

2. JediKnight_Padme

JediKnight_Padme Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2006
    but-but-but-but........ why does he always have to have Luke? Grrr..... well, if it gets Ani back to the Light Side... [face_love]
    And HAN! [face_shame_on_you] You're supposed to wait for Leia.... oh well. Can't blame him for wanting a little fun.... :p
    Good job, update soon!

JediKnight_Padme

3. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Aww loved the interaction between Han and the twins just so cute [face_love]!

And Padme's been sick that's not good...hopefully she'll get better [face_worried].

And finally Obi-Wan made a comeback and he's there to take Luke :eek:?! Padme's not gonna like that [face_worried]...

Great update =D=!

4. FitJedi

FitJedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2006
    Aiel,
    Very well done, you have been busy with this chapter WOW. So much wonderful information, especially the part about Han having the holo of Padme and Anakin inside the japor- how sweet. I have a bad feeling about Padme's recent "attack" I'm hoping Obi-Wan can help her out but I think he is right about Han not liking the reason why he is there.

5. SITHTIFF

SITHTIFF Jedi Youngling

Aug 1, 2006
    I finally caught up on your story. I LOVE it! It is very creative and well planned. I do have one little annoyance though....The planet is MustafaR not MUSTAFA. I'm sorry I know it sounds petty, but I just kept thinking of the Lion King every time I saw it :) Anyway, I am ready for the next post! Please PM me :)

6. Tatooine_Ghost

Tatooine_Ghost Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 24, 2006
    loved the pm. loved it. can not wait for the next post.

7. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Awwww...."Hannie" was so adorable asking Callie to be his girlfriend.

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love] [face_love]

I loved seeing the ruse of Padme's death and funeral was sucessful. It's just unfortunate she is not healthy enough to enjoy her time on Alderaan with the children.

Obi-Wan is there for Luke now? :eek: :eek: :_| :_|

That is very interesting.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

8. jedilegolas

jedilegolas Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 22, 2006
    A bit late with the reply... but better late than never!

It was interesting using how Yoda and Obi-wan put Padme in a force coma for her funeral... and then use Corde's body later... very clever.

I also loved how Han kept a picture (or holo or what have you) of what Padme and Anakin really look like... it must be hard for him keeping such a big secret! It would be hard for me.

And what is Obi-wan up to? hmm...

I guess I forgot to ask earlier, but could you please add me to the pm list? Thank you!

9. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    So it's time to train Luke? What about Leia? Will Han and Leia still get together? Is Callie meant for Zett? Still lovin' this story!

10. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    ?Hannie? is such a sweet older brother. They are such an amazing little family, even if I wish that Anakin was with them they are at least together and it could be worst, although, I have the feeling that it might be before we know it. Oh, and I hope that Padmé is okay and Ben is coming for Luke? I hope that he won?t take the boy away. Amazing chapter.

11. Idrelle_Miocovani

Idrelle_Miocovani Jedi Grand Master star 6

Feb 5, 2005
    Awww! Amazing last two chapters! Han is such a wonderful older brother... and him keeping that picture of Padme and Anakin from long ago was so sweet! :) I'm a bit nervous about Padme, I hope she will get better.

12. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Hey, haven't heard from this in a while so I thought I would check up.:)

Update soon?

13. Aiel

Aiel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Update tonight, hopefully. If the muses are on my side. ;)

14. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Now don't nobody die of shock, this is an update and a very hard worked upon Chapter if I do say so myself, many duels with DWB to bring you this Chapter, so I hope you enjoy it!

Now it's time for:
    AUTHOR REPLIES

Jaded_Rose:

Ah, Han-y goodness, isn't it great? And don't worry, Obi-Wan has an explanation, good or bad remains to be seen.

And as to who deserves Han, Leia deserves Han and me being the mad H&L shipper I am I promise one day that's the way it will be. Thanks for reviewing! :)

TigerofRobare:

I suppose this is what sends Han off into the Galactic underworld.

Hmm, maybe, it's a little to early for me to reveal all my cards and we'll just have to see where this all goes.

I like how Han hates snakes. So he's got a little Dr. Jones in him.

Oh absolutely, I really loved in DN when he snapped about the bugs, so a sincere nod to Indy was vital, (as for Han at this age, River Phoenix just like IJ&LC, definately, I even used him as basis for the artwork at the bottom of this page.)

Thanks and no probs about the PM. [face_peace]

Darth-Semians:

THANK GOD YOU KEPT THE FAMILY TOGETHER! [face_dancing]

You're welcome, I guess. ;)

It just made me mad when Lucas killed of Padme for 'giving up the will to live' when she had two newborns to care for. I guess having a preteen into the mix made her will a pit more powerful.

Exactly, I hated it to my core, dying in childbirth is one thing, but dying over loosing the will to live? I wish that Lucas had just carried on with the latter idea. And yeah, I have full faith in the power of children bringing you strength in the toughest times.

So, Han has another princess to spoil, huh? o_O What will Leia do when she is a little older? [face_thinking]

I don't know yet, but suppose I'll have to figure it out eventually, me being the author and all. [face_mischief]

Obi-wan coming for Luke has me a bit nervous for two reasons: first, Padme might kill Kenobi; second, and this only applies if Vader is in the suit or not (forgive me for not knowing that answer, I will reread chapter 8 later tonight), he might notice Luke's Force presence and come looking for the 'son of Skywalker.'

Well, Vader being in the suit or not I do have an explanation in this chapter about all that as I haven't mentioned it earlier, most of this will be given explanation in this chapter actually, I promise. Thanks for reviewing! :)

jasa:

Of course you can be, I'm glad you're enjoying this story and welcome to the PMlist. [:D]

DanaeMariSkywalker:

So Han still doesn't like bugs and Leia is jealous.

I don't like bugs either, especially those bugs. Blerk [face_sick]. And yes, isn't it cute? I always wanted to have Leia when she was little just so jealously protective of Han.

I think Callie is pretty cool.

Thanks, she's actually my very own OC. I say very own, because I'll actually be portraying her in a future fanfilm, lucky me huh? My alter ego gets to hang around Han Solo in my AU [face_laugh] .

Too bad Obi-Wan's there to get Luke and that Padme had an attack. I hope she's okay. Please let her be okay. [face_praying]

Don't worry, Princess of fluffiness here, I'm not that brave to cause a huge amount of angsty get into my stories, a little, but not a huge amount. Thanks for reviewing! [:D]

JediKnight_Padme:

but-but-but-but........ why does he always have to have Luke? Grrr..... well, if it gets Ani back to the Light Side... [face_love]

I think it might have something to do with wanting Luke to be a Jedi to save the galaxy, Anakin back on lightside hmmm? I don't know about all that yet...[face_mischief]

And HAN! [face_shame_on_you] You're supposed to wait for Leia.... oh well. Can't blame him for wanting a little fun.... :p

Well, this isn't the OC or anything else w

15. Aiel

Oct 14, 2004
    Here's the chapter, I have some more artwork which you can view at the end of this chapter and otherwise, enjoy and then let me know

[b]Chapter Eleven[/b]: Learning to deal with the consequences

[hr]

[b]Y[/b]ou're here for Luke? Over my dead body you are!" Han instantly snapped in reply, Callie laid a hand on his shoulder soothingly and Obi-Wan looked slightly taken back at the venomous spat from the young boy, before the Jedi Master could respond however, a curious growl came from the top of the ramp.

The small group turned to see the furry head, quickly followed by an equally furry, tall, lanky body, descend down the ramp, the chestnut furred Wookiee having to duck his head to stand beside the rest of them, he cocked his head to the side and growled curiously again.

[What did you say to make the small one yell, Kenobi?]

Han folded his arms and stared up at the Wookiee, "I'm not that small big guy," he said in a much more even tone, the Wookiee gave a small chuckle.

[So, the cub understands Shyriiwook? That's a rare thing now days in this Imperial dominated galaxy,] he mentioned wryly, Han smiled at the furry anthropoid, he missed being around Wookiees and this one seemed as friendly and kind as Dewlanna had been, "[i]Ah rasc oaacwoohrhraoaoara, ohacraao ahc rooohurc whrascwo, oahurh?[/i]"

"Chewbacca, huh? My name's Han Solo, what do they call you for a nickname?" Han inquired, Chewbacca cocked his head to the side and barked out a laugh.

[No human's ever really called me by a shortened name before.]

Han scratched his head, not really in the mood for being creative he was more determined to find out why in the hell Kenobi wanted Luke to train as Jedi now of all times, but he really liked this Wookiee and felt a strange connection with the tall alien. "Okay, Chewbacca...Chewie? Goes real nice with the first syllable," he winked, "and the teeth."

The Wookiee barked out laughter, grinning to show his mentioned fangs, [yes, I like that, Chewie, very clever.]

Obi-Wan half smiled, "Chewbacca here is a talented pilot and mechanic, he offered to fly us here, under the radar of course," he mentioned, Han's eyes narrowed as he turned back to the aging Jedi Master.

"Alright Uncle Ben, why are you here for Luke? You know I'm not going to let him or Leia go without a fight, so c'mon, give me your best excuse old man," Solo demanded, Callie placed her hand on his shoulder as Obi-Wan sighed.

"Our manners improved with age, huh Han? Would it be possible to talk inside like civilized beings, Milady?" The Jedi Master turned to Grand Duchess Remon, who inclined her head gracefully.

"Of course Mister Ben, Uncle Bail is in a holo-conference with Senator Mothma at the present, I could take you to him?" She offered.

Obi-Wan shook his head and folded his arms into his simple cloak, "no it is alright, I think perhaps as Han mentioned Jaina's recent attack I better see to her first, your uncle knows I am here already and when he is done I will talk to him further. Zett, you stay here and help Chewbacca with checking that left engine," he ordered.

Jukassa opened up his mouth to protest, "but I want..."

Kenobi stared his apprentice down, "stay here and assist Chewbacca, please Padawan," he lent down towards Zett's ear and whispered, "the girl is not for you, it is against our code, and she is clearly attached to Han, behave yourself," Obi-Wan eyed him carefully after pulling back. Zett scowled slightly, but bowed his head.

"Understood Master, I'll see you soon Han, Milady," the teenager bowed his head, taking one glance over at the yellow clothed Grand Duchess before heading back into the ship, Chewbacca nodded his own farewell, Han narrowed his eyes after his friend.

"Yeah soon," he said suspiciously, Callie patted his arm and Han smiled at her, "sorry, what?"

"I said can we see your mother?" She repeated with a returning smile.

The boy looked over at Obi-Wan with a shrug, "I'm not sure, Elle wouldn't let me or the twins see her today, I..." He sighed shakily, "I was there

16. jasa

jasa Jedi Master star 3

Feb 17, 2005
    uh oh, Vader's coming. This could get extremely interesting. [face_worried]

17. voxynking

voxynking Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 12, 2005
    Poor Han. Great ending. hopefully everyone get's away okay. It would be nice for Padma to be fully healed. Thanks for the PM

18. The_Slilent_One

The_Slilent_One Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2004
    wow. Powerful chapter! Hehe i liked Chewies introduction.

Keep it up!

19. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    NOOO Padme's gonna have to put in a forced induced coma :eek:?!

I had a feeling that this day would come when everyone would be separated, but its for the best :_|.

Great post!

20. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I loved Han's introduction to Chewbacca!!

Oh dear, Vader is on the hunt for Han...[face_worried] [face_worried] [face_worried]....not good.

Padme's position is getting worse and worse. A force induced coma for who knows how long?

:_| :_| :_|

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

21. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    OMG, no, Padmé is not a bad and selfish mother at all, far from it. But Vader is coming, oh no, that?s not good, hopefully he won?t find them. Fantastic update Aiel, I love this story so much.

22. TigerofRobare

TigerofRobare Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 11, 2006
    Alderaan is about to get stuck up frak creek.

23. G__Anakin

G__Anakin Jedi Master star 4

Apr 2, 2006
    Wow, great job Aiel! Can't wait for the next post!:)

24. Chewie-Fan

Chewie-Fan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 2, 2005
    I have to agree with loving Chewie's introduction... matches his teeth...[face_laugh]

But what is Vader going to do?:(

25. Jaded_Rose

Jaded_Rose Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 15, 2006
    That's as good an explanation as any for Chewie's name! He-hee. Teeth. According to your plan (assuming Vadey doesn't mess it all up) will Leia stay with Han? Will she remember Luke?

J_Ro

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.