main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga - PT A solution to a bored crime lord including Poison gas, monstrous slugs and jawas

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by clone commander bossk, Nov 16, 2022.

1. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    Title: A solution to a bored crime lord including Poison gas, monstrous slugs and jawas
    Author: clone commander bossk
    Genre: Humor, crack!fic, adventure
    Characters: Jabba the Hutt, Kijer'up Fortuna
    Timeframe: PT
    Synopsis: Jabba has a bad case of boredom so fearing for his life his major domo arranges a chaotic brutal game of Huttball
    Notes: Written for the “Something Borrowed, Something New” Mod Challenge. My prompts Were: Trope: Benched Hero
    Words: Commentary, Hypocrite, Swoop
    Dialogue: “We have among us a new gem, a new flower, a new star.”
    Random Story Element: A misquote
    Picture: On a phone right now, so can't put it up. I'll do that soon.

Chapter 1

Jabba had been bored.

He'd tried dating which hadn't gone particularly well, so Jabba wasn't lovesick. He then decided to feed all of his prisoners to the sarlacc which didn't do anything for him either.

He then took a page out of his uncle Ziro's book and thought the might have needed a new outfit. He set up a large dressing room filled with brightly coloured jewelry robes and wigs. He tried a different outfit every hour or so which made for a very interesting visual but made Jabba no less bored.

Jabba's major domo, Kijer'up Fortuna had been digging through the Hutt databanks in a desperate effort not to end up rancor food in Jabba's next attempt at 'entertainment' and found something sure to occupy the fat slug for at least long enough for Kijer'up to get off Tatooine.

"Yes, lord Jabba. It's called Huttball,started by a nikto under the employ of Giradda the Hutt over twenty thousand years ago. The game revolves around an explosive ball with a timer for ten minutes. The two teams have to get the explosive across the enemy's line by any means necessary aside from kicking. Yes kicking Lord Jabba, I believe it was a sign of respect towards Hutts as to you're Ahem, lack of feet. Yes, well the pitch is full of traps such as dioxis gas, molten lava and oversized chainsaw blades. Indeed, that is a very interesting idea lord Jabba, but I haven't the faintest idea where we'd get so many klor'slugs Yes, lord Jabba I will see to it at once.

Kijer'up wiped his brow as soon as he had exited the throne room. He wasn't rancor food, for now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
  2. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
    Aaand I posted the thread by accident [face_laugh]

Guess it's a WIP thread.

3. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
  4. devilinthedetails

devilinthedetails Fiendish Fanfic & SWTV Manager, Interim Tech Admin star 6 Staff Member Administrator

Jun 19, 2019
    @clone commander bossk Nice start to your story! I love the fact that you are focusing on the Hutts. It feels like not that many stories are centered around the Hutts so that is a cool element.

This drew a chuckle from me.

This bit of narration was also quite amusing. Well done!

Ooh, this sounds like a grisly game indeed!

Thanks for participating in the mod challenge! I'm excited to see what you will come up with next!:D

5. clone commander bossk

Nov 5, 2019
  6. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    I’m intrigued by this beginning, too! You’ve set up some really interesting and fun details here, from the colorful wigs (I recognized your picture prompt immediately!) to the entire concept of Huttball—with all its crazy booby traps and Hutt-optimized rules, it sounds like the perfect opportunity for some wacky Calvinball-style antics! And I agree that a Hutt main character is something you definitely don’t see every day, much less a bored Hutt character looking for some amusement. I will be very eager to see how you continue this story—it’s off to a fun start, and it’s great to have you on board for the challenge! =D=

7. pronker

pronker Force Ghost star 4

Jan 28, 2007
    Fantastic visual, I can just imagine nervous servants "helping" to change outfits on him. :)

Aaaand he exits, stage left, well engineered get away, Kijer'up! :D

8. Mira_Jade

Mira_Jade The (FavoriteTM) Fanfic Mod With the Cape star 5 Staff Member Manager

Jun 29, 2004
    Well then. It's very dangerous and more than a bit terrifying to have a bored Hutt looking for entertainment, that's for certain. :p

This is an interesting start to your story, and I'm curious to see how you go about incorporating all of the elements of your prompt going forward. =D=