main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A suggestion

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by mikadojedi, Nov 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikadojedi

mikadojedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 25, 2003
    To those who make it all happen;

Thanks and G-d bless for making the forums function. I send my deepest and warmest loving energy to you.

I also have a suggestion. When I PM someone from the board I just visited, I find it extremely tedious to go back to the board w/ the back icon. Could someone make a link to make this easier. A last board visited link perhaps?

Once again my thanks and love energy for giving us a place to chat and learn many wonderfull new things.

2. Jedi_Humaira_Blaine

Jedi_Humaira_Blaine Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 27, 2003
    Hullo makadojedi. :)

You could do what I do...

Open another window for the person you want to PM. Just right-click and then go from there. :D

I do this when I want to PM someone on the board I'm on, but also want to have that "board page" open. That way I don't have to "go back" to the board. :)

Hope that helps. ;)

-Blaine

3. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    I'm not sure if that can be added without sending up the zerosleep call, but you could always ask... Communications (under Administration on the first page... it's at the bottom) is probably a better place to ask this, though, since there's some technical types there that could answer that. ;)

4. mikadojedi

mikadojedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 25, 2003
    Zerosleep call ?? I had zerosleep when i posted this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.