main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST A theory about Temiri Blagg (aka "Broom Boy")

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Ichor_Razor, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ichor_Razor

Ichor_Razor Jedi Grand Master star 3

Nov 6, 2004
    I'm probably not the first to think of or ask this but here it goes: Is it possible that he (Temiri) could actually be the long-lost son of Luke Skywalker? I know it sounds rather farfetched but who's to say there isn't any validity to such a question? For starters:

-In the EU, Luke & Mara had Ben in 22.5 Years after the Battle of Endor making him 7.5 30 years after the Battle of Endor
    -Temiri is roughly 10 in TLJ (assuming he's the same age as his actor Temirlan Blaev who was born in 2007) & thus, would be born 20 Years after the Battle of Endor
    -Temiri has blonde hair like Luke & young Anakin, aside from being able to use the force
    -He also happens to be a slave like Anakin was in Episode 1

Is it possible that something could have happened, perhaps being kidnapped by a member of the Knights of Ren or Kylo himself & sold into slavery in Canto Bight?

What do you guys think?

2. 3sm1r

3sm1r Force Ghost star 6

Dec 27, 2017
  3. Dukeleto69

Dukeleto69 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 27, 2017
    Nah Luke has mastered the art of essence transfer and has reincarnated inside broom boy...

I am kidding!

4. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014
    No. It would make no sense within the themes established in the sequel trilogy so far, nor with the intended meaning of the Canto Bight scenes and the legend of Luke.

5. Ender_and_Bean

Ender_and_Bean Chosen One star 6

May 19, 2002
    He may end up part of Rian’s own trilogy if it’s set like 60 years in the future, and we learn he had trained with Rey in her future Jedi Temple, and is more of an older mentor Jedi of some kind in his new trilogy. Beyond that... I don’t think there will be some big tie in and I think he’s more symbolic of the future of the Order as a whole. Someone will write for him in the new EU regardless though.

One interesting idea / happy ending that could be cool but I doubt they’d do it is if we learn Rey’s parents ended up going to Canto Bight with their sale money to drink and party and abandoend her younger brother, then like only a toddler, while on Canto Bight. Kid goes into the system. Eventually ends up with the awful stable Master. Finds Rey in IX. They realize they have each other and family in each other in the end.

6. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.