main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends A Truth Brighter than Stars

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by WarmNyota_SweetAyesha, Feb 3, 2018.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    by WNSA
    Disclaimer: borrowing with love & as a response to Awakenings. [face_love]
    "When You Say My Name"

Bright pinpricks of light and warmth beckon. And there is a whisper of sound, soft as the first word uttered that brought the Universe into being. "Let there be …"

Ayesha hears her name whispered in a voice so familiar, in tones so achingly yearningly … but she is not ready. Not yet. The promise of completion that that voice offered once, offers again, is one she is not ready to take on trust.

Will she ever be?

That is something not even "Ashla" can say or guarantee.

But by the Lasat's purple stripes, there is one who will spend his every breath until his last, trying to coax her back to him, because without her, he is only half – his heart does not even know how to beat if it is not in sync with hers.

++++++

Last edited: Feb 3, 2018
  2. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000
    Swoony romantic to the xth degree! And I don't even know what's going on!!!

3. Chyntuck

Chyntuck Force Ghost star 5

Jul 11, 2014
    W00t! Lady, you need to tag me when you write this sort of stuff! First of all, because I'm always excited to read your stories, and second, because where am I supposed to find inspiration for my mush if I don't read yours? [:D]

Other than that, what Renata said – swoony romantic in a way that only you could write! And, well, this is so perfectly in sync with Awakenings that we're going to have to make a joint e-book in the end.

Is this going to be a flash-fic series like the one you did for Ἀνάγκη? [face_excited] [face_jumping_up_and_down]

4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    @Mistress_Renata -- this is a companion thread to the amazing sequel "Awakenings" which is a sequel to "Necessity Beyond Sway" by Chyntuck.

I am writing counterpoints of pivotal emotions experienced by the characters. :)

@Chyntuck :D This was totally a spontaneous project, inspired by the lyrical experience of Ayesha contrasted with Thrawn's persistent and unflagging dedication. [face_love] They totally inspire & gooify me! ^:)^

Last edited: Feb 4, 2018
    AzureAngel2 and Chyntuck like this.
  5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    yummy lovely thoughts

6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    "Bridge Over Troubled Waters"

Now Ayesha feels a tug, a pull, a soft beckoning. The one she loves and is loved by is on the other side of this large chasm. Her love envelops Ayesha even though they are not in as close proximity.

There is another, on the other side of this large divide. He loves her too, with a feeling so deep it is frightening -- it is a deep plunge and a huge risk to be known and still cherished, as somehow she knew she was, still is.

The love on the other side of the barrier -- it is the bridge to finding wholeness, to being surrounded by love so boundless it defies definition.

+++++

:) [face_love]

@Chyntuck -- thanks for the nummy of this latest "Awakenings" update. @};-

Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  7. Chyntuck

Jul 11, 2014
    *incoherent happy squeals from the gooey puddle on the floor*

Thank *you* for the extra numminess! This thread, like the previous one, is like getting a very, very nice candied cherry on a home-made cake [face_love]

8. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006
    a beautiful song and perfect for expressing her feelings

9. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    This song just fits. [face_love]

Warmth pervades and love which has hoped and endured, continues to be unfailing and undimmed.

Strengthened and tempered it shines like gold.

Those who aspire to love in these and later times could do no worse and little better than to reach for the resplendence of Thrawn and his life-mate.

It is chronicled in the art retrieved by their daughter and so the grandeur of their legend persists.

+++++

[face_love]
    @};-

divapilot, Chyntuck and AzureAngel2 like this.
  10. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Wow, you keep your texts so short and yet their full beauty unfolds like rose buds anyway.

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha likes this.
  11. Chyntuck

Jul 11, 2014
    Awww. What more could I ask for in this little piece? ^:)^ [face_love] @};-

12. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    Great little pieces of writing! Beautifully done! =D=

13. earlybird-obi-wan

Aug 21, 2006