main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A -v- P -v- J fan fic

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by MOTs_Minx, Jan 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MOTs_Minx

MOTs_Minx Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 26, 2000
    Okay...I had an idea about who's gonna be where in the fan fic.

Jedi
    CaSS - General Cass Horn
    Jon - Lt Jon Stegz
    Sam - Lt Poodu
    Rachel - Lt Toryn tal Glorath (TTG)
    Ben - Cpt Ben Antilles
    Guy - Col Guy Alpha-Wolf
    Damien - Jedi Luci Fer
    Dan - Jedi Dan Flash
    Phill - Cpt Phill Jairen
    Paul - Jedi Anakin

Smugglers
    Arun Dale
    Captain Mentalist
    Ikhnaton
    MacT
    OAC
    Beth
    OJK
    PDub
    Gav Daragon
    Jeanette

Tom - Crime Lord - Gittes

Other
    Mat - NR official
    Matt - scientist
    Lech - NR Official
    Ramesh - NR Official

These are just draft at the moment. And if I've missed anyone out ... let me know.

ALso...if you dont want to be in your group, let me know.

More importantly...if you don't want to be in it at all...please let me know.

If you do...and you're happy with your group, let me know what species you are (eg, human, bothan, twi'lek - TTG, you're a twi'lek - )

2. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Ooh_Aah_Cantona Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 13, 2000
    TTG, you're a twi'lek

LOL. I read twiglet at first.

3. AlphaWolf

AlphaWolf Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 27, 2000
    Who's writing it?

so am I a jedi or some military dude? or both?

4. MOTs_Minx

Oct 26, 2000
    Its a Jedi Task Force...kinda like Rogue Squadron.

The first bit has already been written...after its been edited to incorporate all the new people, anyone can chip in...

Just email me the contribution and I'll edit it into the story.

Its also set waaaaay after the EU so none of the characters we know are in it.

5. anakin_pm

anakin_pm Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 16, 2001
    Is this serious or humourous?

6. MOTs_Minx

Oct 26, 2000
    Serious. But there's some humour in it. Kinda like the humour on here.

7. Poodu

Poodu Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 3, 1999
    Those that would like to be involved will be able to contribute sections of story. We were taking it in turns last time and we'll probably do the same again this time. We'll sort out a rota or something.

One thing though, those that contribute, this is a serious thing, not a p1ss-take, so no arsing about in the storyline!!

8. AlphaWolf

Feb 27, 2000
    Wait a minute, I'm a colonel? So I get yous undermining me in the fan fic too!? ;)

Just jesting. My characters fine Cass. :) I'll let you know about the species. I think on it for a bit if that's ok?

9. Capt-Mentalist

Capt-Mentalist Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 8, 2001
    Captain Mentalist , Capt Jim Mentalist . Corellian Smuggler , wanted by a Hutt , for not only dumping his cargo but telling to fricg off and try the slimfast diet . Ex - Imperial officier with imperial training .

10. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    Huh? I don't get it. Does someone right the narrative and people contribute to it posting their own lines?

11. anakin_pm

Feb 16, 2001
    Oh oh I'd like to see the Aliens playing Poker with Parts of humans/jedi as money :)

12. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    Imagine this:

I start
    Caroline second
    MOT third
    Arun fourth
    you fifth

I started it, I emailed the doc to Caroline who wrote the second bit after reading mine... then Jon did... then Arun etc etc... it'd be roughly the same this time. However, the plan is to put it on the website (ff-uk.org.uk) as it stands, sort out the rota of those who want to write, and they'll send their segments to Caroline who will integrate it with the story and we'll put the updated bits onto the web for the next person.

13. AlphaWolf

Feb 27, 2000
    How long do the segments have to be?

14. Tanktopgirl

Tanktopgirl Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2001
    > TTG, you're a twi'lek

Why thankyou M's M...that's the nicest thing anyone's said to me all day... ;)

15. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    er, in that case, I better opt out. Otherwise the story will come to a grinding halt.... :(

16. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    Oh oh I'd like to see the Aliens playing Poker with Parts of humans/jedi as money

Have you even seen Aliens? When we say humour, it's more like occasional taking the p1ss out of each other humour or incidental happenings humour.. not dumbass parody stuff. Like I said, it's a serious attempt at trying our hand at a story... tonight I'll post the story, hopefully, on the website so you can all see where we've gotten to.

Alpha: the segments are as long as you want them to be, really... we normally done about a page each or so...

17. AlphaWolf

Feb 27, 2000
    ok, that's not so bad. It's not that I wouldn't want to do longer, I was thinking of time. :)

but it's good to know they can be longer if you want.

18. MOTs_Minx

Oct 26, 2000
    Chet...you only have to write a paragraph two...or let me or someone else know your ideas and we'll incorporate it into the story.

Oh...and even if you dont want to contribute...everyone here is still in it.

Peoples personalities will more or less be what they are on here.

19. anakin_pm

Feb 16, 2001
    Im joking Sam :)

20. Poodu

Dec 3, 1999
    *phew*

21. Ooh_Aah_Cantona

Dec 13, 2000
    cool, I'll either write a paragraph or two or pass the ideas on.

22. AlphaWolf

Feb 27, 2000
    My only concern is that most of my PC time is dedicated to this place so I may not be able to keep up my end of the rotor.

but I want to contribute. :)

23. Arun Dale

Arun Dale Jedi Knight star 6

Sep 21, 1999
    I think once you read what's there..you'll get the jist of it..

24. Capt-Mentalist

Capt-Mentalist Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 8, 2001
    Flesh Out mah profile

Name : James Mentalist
    Birthplace : Corellia
    History : Not to clear . Probably a member of corsec before being drafted into the imperial navy . Once in the Imprial navy , quickly rose through the ranks to command a VSD . When ordered to raize an innocent village to the ground he refused , and after a struggle with his executive officier escaped to hyperspace in a shuttle .
    An excellent pilot , he used his intimate knowledge of imperial security to aid his new career as a smuggler , becoming quite successful . However , when he was running a highly illegal , highly unstable ore for a nefarious Hutt , he was caught ... by his former ship , now commanded by his executive officier . As a distraction , he dumped his cargo and fired on it . The ensuing explosion covered his escape .
    He went to the Hutt to try and explain the situation , but the nefarious slug was having none of it . He was ordered to repay it in 1 week or die . An impossible task . So he quite promptly told the Hutt to ' frack off and try the slim fast diet ' . The Hutt was in shock at his impudence , and as the gamorean guards advanced , our uneasy hero grinned . Blaster at his side , he fought his way out of the Nar Shada crime den , to his trusty YT-1000 stock light friegter , and in a blaze of blaster fire , left the smugglers moon .
    To this day , he has been a wanted man , many a bounty hunter wanting to collect on the rather over priced bounty on his head . None has succeeded ... yet .
    Personality : He's a risk taker and a heart breaker . High moral code for one involved in such dark things . And an unfortunate heroic streak .
    Vehicle : favours his YT-1000 stocklight frieghter , but has been know to use other forms .
    Weapons : Like to uise his fists , failing that his blaster . Always has some major artillary along in case he needs it .

25. MOTs_Minx

Oct 26, 2000
    Yeah...it doesnt take that long to write a paragraph.

LOL @ Jim

Anyone else get the feelin he's had that on a disk somewhere waiting for the resurrection of this story? LOL

Well done :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.