main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond the Saga A War of Time

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jordan1Kenobi , Feb 19, 2020.

1. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Hello everyone! You may have seen me around the forums in the past several years, but I've never been on the fan fiction community. Today this changes. I've always wanted to write something, but I didn't think I had the skills nor patience to do so. But who cares right? I'm gonna give it a go! My first Star Wars project is very ambitious and might not work at all, as it's going to be going into territory that's barely been touched in the universe. I won't give too many details away until chapter one, but for now here's the prologue. Enjoy! Feedback would be much appreciated.

---------------------------------------------------------​

A War of Time

Prologue

Vader and Ahsoka locked eyes. Their lightsabers ignited without a second thought. Ahsoka launched herself toward the Sith lord while he stood his ground and moved into a defence stance.

“This time I’m ending it and there’s nothing you can do about it!” She yelled, more aggressively than anything that has ever left her mouth.

Both of her sabers smashed down onto his single red blade. The mighty Vader felt the impact through his entire body and stumbled two steps back.

“Foolish woman.” He said with dominance. “You lost before. You’ll lose again. What makes you think I’ll let you walk away this time?”

Ahsoka knew it was rhetorical but she answered anyway, in a way that only she ever could. “Maybe if I say pretty please?”

Her confidence surprised Vader, but he did not want her to know that. Regaining his footing, he swung his blade at a low angle to the side of her body that was unguarded. Ahsoka reacted immediately, moving one of her blades to block his heavy attack at a speed that would look invisible to a normal being. Her other blade swung straight toward Vader’s head.

The Sith lord spun his whole body to the side making sure to tilt his head back. He was as graceful as a royal Twi’lek dancer, but he was not quick enough. Ahsoka’s blade barely touched his mask, but it was still a hit in Vader’s mind.

Enraged, Vader pulled his left arm back and propelled a Force push so strong that Ahsoka flew 50 meters backwards, dropping both of her sabers around the 20 meter mark.

She sat dazed for several seconds, but shook herself out of it and got both of her feet back on the ground. Ahsoka and Vader looked at her sabers and began racing for them. Vader was closer, but Ahsoka was more desperate. Just as Vader was about to grab them she held up her right hand pulled them towards her with the Force. Before Vader could react, they were already ignited in her hands.

“You’re getting slow, master.” She said, fully well knowing both things in that sentence would annoy him.

As they began running toward each other yet again, both ready to end it, a loud humming noise came spinning between the middle of them, stopping them in their place. As both of their eyes followed the noise back to its origin, they realised it was a double-bladed lightsaber, and holding it was someone Vader nor Ahsoka had ever planned on meeting in their lifetime.

Ahsoka’s mouth dropped. Even though Vader was wearing a mask, you could tell his eyes had widened. They had both heard the legends.

“Both of you stop what you’re doing right this instant!” Commanded Satele Shan.

Kahara likes this.
  2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Superb start, Jordan! Fascinating close for the Prologue. Eagerly awaiting Chapter 1. @};-

Jordan1Kenobi likes this.
  3. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I'm writing this story while envisioning it as a comic rather than a novel, so each part would be one issue (around 20 pages). I'm hoping to put together two or three volumes. Anyway, here's part one. The mystery slowly starts to unravel.

Part 1
    A lot of questions

“Something’s not right.” Thrawn said to himself. He sat up straight and peered around the room. Ahsoka and Vader may not have realised what had happened since the first instinct they had was to kill each other, but Thrawn was more observant. He stood up and strolled to the door. He did not recognise the house he was in, nor the landscapes that he got small glances of out the windows. The door opened. Thrawn had never looked so shocked. “Tatooine?!” He exclaimed to the baron wasteland. “How am I on Tatooine?”

“Ah! That’s quite simple, my confused friend!” Said a mysterious figure standing just out of view from the door.

“Show yourself.” Thrawn calmly warned the stranger, as he stepped outside.

“I’m not hiding.” Said the man as he came face to face with the angry looking Chiss. “My name is Jay-Boz, but you can call me JB if you like.”

Thrawn stared blankly at his face.

“I know you prefer short names, right Mitth'raw'nuruodo?”

Within the blink of an eye, Thrawn shoved Jay-Boz up against the wall and aimed a blaster at his head. “Explain yourself!” He said sternly. Any patience left in him was now gone. “Why am I on this planet of dirt, and how do you know me?!”

Jay-Boz answered back “Ah, technically it’s sand-”

Thrawn whacked his blaster across Jay-Boz’s face.

“Ok, ok!” Jay-Boz said with his hands in a surrender position. “I could explain, but how about I show you instead?” He offered.

“If I don’t get a satisfying answer out of you within the next ten seconds, the next time I use this blaster will be to shoot you in the face. Talk!” Thrawn threatened.

“Fine.” Jay-Boz said, now starting to get bit agitated himself. “I’ll explain what I can, but I’m gonna have to show you the rest for you to believe it.”

Thrawn loosened his grip on him and took a step back. His gaze had not changed in the past minute.

“I brought you here. But not just you. You and many more. Why? Well that’s a long story, so I’m gonna need more than ten seconds.” Jay-Boz said, still trying to fit a smart remark into every sentence. “For you, it’s over 350 years in the future.”

Thrawn’s gaze finally changed. His eyes opened wide enough for Jay-Boz to see just how hauntingly red they actually were.

“Technically it’s known as 350 ABY right now, but you won’t know what that means for a while. Are you keeping up?”

Thrawn did not answer.

Jay-Boz continued. “Anyway, there was peace in the galaxy for so long. It was great! But we all know peace doesn’t last forever. 10 years ago a new threat emerged. She goes by the name of Empress Karme, and she is powerful.” Jay-Boz made sure to emphasize the word 'powerful' to get his point across. “More powerful than your beloved Emperor, who was in fact a Sith lord if you didn’t know. More powerful than the ancient Sith lords Revan, Nihilus and Vitiate. She’s powerful, ok!” Jay-Boz was running out of breath. “But it’s not just her. She has a sister known as Lexa Wroth, who is also-”

Thrawn cut in. “Let me guess. Powerful?”

“Yeah, powerful.” Jay-Boz said with a smirk. “Let me elaborate. On their own, they’re both incredible foes with extraordinary abilities, but when they’re together, now that’s the real threat. When they’re together, they have the ability to summon power from the past. Any dead Sith. Sidious, Dooku, Malgus. You name it, they can get it. And what they can do with that power is devastating. Entire armies have been laid to waste. Our very own Grand Master was taken out in seconds!"

“All it sounds like is we’re still winning 350 years on.” Thrawn said proudly.

“No! They aren’t the Empire.” Jay-Boz exclaimed. “They’re on their own. They want to destroy all good and all evil. Both Jedi and Sith. They want to rule everyone and everything. You won’t win and I won’t win. They will win.”

“Why should I care? I’m leading a war of my own. I’m winning. I’ll be gone long before they come around.” Questioned Thrawn.

“You’re smarter than that Thrawn. I know you’re a man who’s proud of what he does and wants to leave a legacy behind. If you win your war tomorrow, that’s fine. But what’s the point knowing it will all mean nothing in the future? All that hard work you’ve put in all for nothing.” Said Jay-Boz in a sympathetic voice. He does his best to hide the fact that Thrawn is soon defeated back in his own time, along with the entire Empire. If he wants Thrawn and these others to work with him, he needs them all to believe they will win in the past if they win in the future.

Thrawn turns his head and looks out across the sand dunes. The suns are blazing. He takes a minute to process everything. He does not know where Jay-Boz’s true allegiances lay, or if he’s telling the truth, but it seems like a stretch to fabricate something so bizzare. He also did not question why Jay-Boz chose to bring him here, as that was simple - Thrawn knew he was the greatest military commander that had ever lived, so would be a very useful tool in this future war. “I’m going to need that proof you spoke of.” He finally said.

“Yeah, yeah. No problem. Follow me.” Jay-Boz said while waving his hand. Thrawn was a rational man. Probably the smartest of the group that he had brought here, which is why he spoke to him first. He knew he would understand and he knew he could convince some of the others to help. Or so he hoped.

---------------------------------------------------------

Back in the middle of battle, Ahsoka, Vader and Satele all took turns staring at each other, with no one knowing what to say. Satele was the least confused, as she had never seen these two before so just assumed they were from her time. Ahsoka and Vader however had read stories of Satele’s great rule as Grand Master of the Jedi Order, during their studies on Coruscant. Master Yoda always spoke very highly of her. The only problem is she died over 3000 years ago during the Old Republic, so how could this be possible? Finally, someone broke the silence.

“Witch!” Vader called out to Satele. “What trickery is this?”

Satele locked eyes with the Sith lord. “Witch? If anyone should be called any sort of monster it’s you. I know what you are.”

“You know nothing of me, woman.” Vader asserted. “I on the other hand know what you will be. Dead.”

Satele ignored him and locked eyes with Ahsoka instead. “You!” She pointed at the confused Togruta with a straight arm. “Explain what’s going on. How am I here and why are you here?”

“Uhhh…” Ahsoka could barely come up with the words to reply. “I… have no idea.” Ahsoka almost looked disappointed as if she had let this legendary Jedi Master down. “You’re Satele Shan, right?”

Satele nodded. “Yes.”

“I’m Ahsoka Tano. How do I put this? You were part of my Jedi teachings.”

“You were a student of mine?” Satele questioned. “Forgive me, but I do not remember you.”

Ahsoka was trying to figure out what to say in her head before the words came out. “Not exactly. I didn’t study with you, I just studied you. You were the Grand Master... over 3000 years ago.”

Satele looked at the ground deep in thought. Ahsoka did not know what more she could say, as she was just as confused.

“That’s quite enough.” Vader exclaimed after keeping quiet for several minutes, hoping the two Jedi could provide some answers to make sense of the situation. “Neither of you know anything, therefore you’re no use to me.” Vader ignited his red blade.

Ahsoka and Satele did the same with theirs. This would surely be a duel to be remembered.

“Woah… What a trip. That’s the last time I drink after raiding an ancient temple.” Said the next victim of whatever insane adventure Jay-Boz had just brought everyone into. “Wait. I… wasn’t on Tatooine, was I?” She thought for a second. Thought that maybe she had gotten so drunk that she had ended up in an entirely different part of the galaxy. It was certainly possible. “Nope! Definitely wasn’t on Tatooine!”

“Wait a second. Aphra?! Doctor Aphra, is that you?” Said a familiar voice. “Aphra! It’s me!”

“Oh, you've gotta be kidding me.” Whispered Aphra while pressing her hand against her face. The situation just got much worse.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    Kahara and Jogmer like this.
  4. Jogmer

Jogmer Jedi Padawan

Feb 14, 2020
    So this Charme girl and her sister Wroth.... Are they like Rey's descendants?

Their intro made me laugh

Who could be Aphra's friend? Surely not Vulaada?

Jay-Boz is your original characer or someone from a comic?

5. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Hi, thanks for reading! Karme and Wroth are entirely new and not related to any existing character. I thought it'd be good to have a threat not connected to anyone we've seen before.

And yes, Jay-Boz is someone I created. He's sort of a mixture of Han Solo and Cade Skywalker.

As for her friend. Let's just say every character that shows up is going to be completely unexpected.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    Jogmer likes this.
  6. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I can add some info now that the main secrets are out.
    Author: Jordan1Kenobi
    Title: Star Wars: A War of Time
    Era: 350 ABY (well beyond the saga)
    Characters: Jay-Boz "JB", Empress Karme, and Lexa Wroth (three original characters). Ahsoka Tano, Darth Vader, Satele Shan, Thrawn, and Doctor Aphra, plus more surprises to come.
    Genre: Adventure, Mystery, Action
    Summary: Heroes and villains from across Star Wars history have started appearing on Tatooine, hundreds of years in the future. The mysterious Jay-Boz has brought them here to put an end to a new evil that has arose. Can everyone put aside their differences to save the future, or will past grievances get in the way?

Part 2
    Friends and enemies

“Han Solo... Yeah, I’d recognise that stupid voice from miles away.” Aphra snarked.

“You should be happy to see me.” Han said in a cocky tone.

Aphra gave him a stern look. She did not want to admit it, but she was happy to see a familiar face, especially in these confusing times.

“So what’s an evil treasure hunter like you doing here?” Han asked casually.

“Hey, I’m done with the Empire. You know that.” She quickly fired back.

“I never mentioned the Empire, I just said evil.” Said Han. “Either way, I don’t care. I just wanna know what the karabast is going on! I was negotiating some business on Takodana and the next thing I know I’m waking up in the sand on this miserable planet. My ship’s gone, my crew’s gone, and I don’t remember a thing!”

“You and me both, Solo.” Aphra replied.

“Wait, the same thing happened to you?” Han asked with disbelief.

“Yup. Except my business involved more stealing and less negotiating.” Shrugged Aphra.

“Well I don’t care what you’ve stolen, I just wanna find who or what stole me.” Said Han.

The two of them started walking to a town they spotted in the distance. They knew it was the best place to try and figure out what had happened. With Han’s wits and Aphra’s eye for detail, they were bound to get somewhere together, even if they still did not trust each other.

Thrawn and Jay-Boz climbed onto speeder bikes and set off to his base. Because of the way Jay-Boz summoned everyone, it was difficult to calculate precise coordinates, which explains why they were all spread out across the Great Mesra Plateau, home to the once famous Mos Eisley spaceport. Jay-Boz just hoped that no one had killed each other yet, especially with one ruthless villain in the mix.

The twin suns were blazing. The sand scorching so hot that they could feel it heating up the speeders as they raced through the dunes.

The two of them eventually reached a town.

“I’ve seen this place before.” Thrawn said as he stepped off of his speeder. “This is Mos Eisley.”

Jay-Boz was impressed at Thrawn’s knowledge. “Yes… and no. This was Mos Eisley, but now it’s abandoned. It has been for many years, so now I use one of the old hangars as a base.”

Thrawn followed Jay-Boz into the hangar. It was absolutely filthy. Several small creatures scurried past his feet. He looked up to see old cloth completely covering what was once an opening for ships to land and take off.

“Master! You’re back!” Exclaimed an excited robotic voice.

Startled, Thrawn spun around and aimed his blaster directly at the poor droid.

The droid yet out a yelp and hastily reversed into one of the man made rooms, knocking some spare parts off of a shelf along the way.

“Woah, woah! Easy, Thrawn. That’s just Bolts, my astromech droid. He helps me run my operations here.” Jay-Boz panicked.

“Astromech droids do not speak.” Informed Thrawn.

“Well, they do now.” Announced Jay-Boz. “It’s alright, Bolts. The mean blue man is putting his blaster way, isn’t he?” He turned his head to look at Thrawn, making sure he followed his orders.

Thrawn prefered giving orders rather than taking them, but lowered his blaster anyway. He walked over to the communications station situated in the middle of the main room. It was rusted and coated in sand, thanks to the poorly crafted roof. Every time a sandstorm passed over more sand would blow in. Thrawn was familiar with this station, as he had used them across his military career. Inspecting it got him thinking of the war between the Empire and the Rebellion he was currently fighting.

“Tell me, Jay-Boz.” Said Thrawn with authority, as if he was speaking to one of his soldiers. “Who wins my war?”

Jay-Boz’s stomach turned with nerves. If Thrawn found out that the Empire had lost, he would more than likely turn on him and foil the plan, since there would be no reason for him to fight for the future like Jay-Boz had convinced him to earlier. “Are you sure you want to know?” He questioned.

“Why wouldn’t I?” Asked a cross looking Thrawn.

“I dunno, maybe you wanted it to be a surprise. I don’t wanna spoil your fun!” Jay-Boz negotiated nervously.

Thrawn continued to stare.

There was too much at stake, so Jay-Boz continued to lie. “Fine, I know what happens. You win.” He said with confidence.

Thrawn replied with merely one simple word. “Good.”

Jay-Boz felt relieved. But he still was not sure if Thrawn believed him or not. “Right. Let’s get to work.” He said, changing the subject as soon as possible.

Back across the plateau, Vader had engaged Ahsoka and Satele in battle near the edge of a towering rockface. The bright suns were reflecting off of his polished black armour. One would understand why he would face Ahsoka, but any Force user would call him a fool for trying to go up against Satele. She was one of the most gifted Jedi in history with a flawless battle record. Her duels with the fearsome Darth Malgus went down in history and became common tales told by soldiers to pass time between battles. Some feats were not believed by all, such as the time she disengaged a lightsaber with her bare hands, or how her Force push tumbled a mountain down upon her enemy. Vader knew it was all true, but that did not stop him.

After repeatedly clashing blades with the two Jedi and gaining no progress, Vader knew he needed to take drastic action. With a lift of his left hand, he raised Ahsoka into the air in a tight Force choke, all while fending off Satele’s double-bladed saber.

Ahsoka began choking, trying everything she could to get out of the Sith lord’s mighty grip, but had no success.

“Hold on!” Satele yelled to her new ally, then performed a swift low kick to Vader’s ankle and watched him fall. His heavy armour hit the coarse ground with a crack. He was too busy to protect his entire body.

Ahsoka escaped his grip. “Thanks!” She said to Satele, while catching her breath.

“Stop this madness, Sith!” Satele demanded.

Infuriated, Vader stood up and swung his blade at Satele, but she easily deflected his attack with minimal effort. Vader was getting tired. Satele was not. He finally admitted to himself that he was outmatched, but this only fed his motivation.

The two Jedi did not let up. They bombarded Vader with graceful swings of their sabers from every direction. Vader defended himself as best he could, but the Jedi kept driving him back, closer and closer to the edge of the cliff. Vader looked over his shoulder to see just how deep it went. He knew he would not survive the fall.

With one strong last blow, Satele’s saber struck Vader’s with enough momentum to force him right over the edge.

Han and Aphra had arrived at the distant town.

“Wait a second.” Said Han, surprised.” I know this place!”

“Hold on, yeah! So do I!” Exclaimed Aphra, equally as excited as her unexpected companion. “Mos Eisley spaceport.”

The two had been walking for over an hour, but it felt like a day thanks to the rough terrain and unforgiving heat.

“This is good. We can ask around to see what's happening and then get off this dirt ball.” Said Han confidently. It felt like something was finally going right.

After walking through the town for a few minutes, the pair paused.

“Wait… Where is everyone?” Aphra asked in a surprisingly calm manner.

“Yeah, this doesn’t seem right at all.” Han added.

The two headed for a place they had both spent a fair amount of time in; Mos Eisley cantina. Surely someone was there that could provide answers. However, what was once a popular establishment crowded with customers from around the galaxy was now nothing but rubble. The only inhabitants were two Jawas hiding behind one of the only walls that was still standing.

“Well this sucks.” Said Han. “The one time I actually need a drink I can’t get one.”

“You said it.” Added Aphra. They both looked equally disappointed.

“Han Solo. Chelli Aphra. Come with me.” Said a voice from behind them.

They both turned around and raised their blasters, perfectly in sync with each other.

“Now, now, there’s no need for hostility.” Said Thrawn, with his hands behind his back.

Han and Aphra looked at each other, both equally surprised and confused.

While all of the unsuspecting legends across time started coming together like pieces of a puzzle, the threat they were summoned to stop were busy putting their next plan into motion. Across the galaxy on Coruscant, Empress Karme walked the halls in the Wroth Estate. This towering structure was in fact once the Jedi Temple, but no good had set foot in here for centuries. What was once the homeworld of the Jedi Order, now belonged to a new reign of evil.

Karme entered a hidden room with an ignorant stride. Her silky crimson cape swept the floor behind her. “Report, sister.” She commanded.

“Yes, Empress.” Obeyed Lexa Wroth. She may be the Empress’ sister, but she still knows who is in charge. Karme has made sure of that. “His time and death coordinates have been located. Darth Maul’s core is ready for extraction.”

The sisters were preparing to do what Jay-Boz had warned Thrawn about; steal the power of a dead Sith. This procedure was known as extracting a life core. They had only managed to do it successfully once before with Snoke, the ruthless ex-Supreme Leader of the First Order. This is the power that, when combined with the sisters’ own, laid waste to a battlefield and helped defeat the Grand Master.

Karme approached the large device in the center of the room. “Proceed.” She ordered.

Lexa fired up the device and a red hologram of Tatooine appeared. A dot started flashing over the Dune Sea, pinpointing the exact location where Maul perished at the hands of Obi-Wan Kenobi. Lexa flipped a few switches and finished with the push of a button. The device struggled and groaned so much that one might assume it was alive. Several of the Empress’ royal guards stepped back in caution, while Karme stood her ground.

A beam of light burst out of the device and straight through the holographic planet, then a loud roar echoed throughout the room. Now it was alive.

Karme’s blazing yellow eyes lit up with delight, and a smirk formed on her face.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    Jogmer likes this.
  7. Jogmer

Jogmer Jedi Padawan

Feb 14, 2020
    Han negotiating at Maz's planet? How old is this Han?

Also what timeline is the Thrawn from? Rebels!Thrawn? Zahn Trilogy Thrawn beore Rukh?

Core of Darth Maul? Something alive? Interesting.

8. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    This Han is from somewhere in the original trilogy. We will soon find out. As for Thrawn, he’s from Rebels. So you can imagine those two won’t get along very well.

9. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Part 3
    Royal history

“Lower your blasters, I mean you no harm.” Reassured Thrawn. “I’m unarmed.”

“I highly doubt that, Thrawn.” Claimed Aphra, as she tightened the grip on her weapon.

“You want to find out what’s happening, no?” Asked Thrawn. “I can show you. Just don’t try anything foolish.”

“Too late.” Said Aphra, as she fired her blaster.

Thrawn had anticipated such a reckless move from the treasure hunter. He tilted his head to the side, and in the blink of an eye he rolled toward the duo, stood up, and snatched both blasters right out of their hands.

“Now I’m armed.” Thrawn said in a cocky tone.

Han and Aphra had to take a few seconds to realise what he had just done. Thrawn may be a military commander, but he still knows how to handle himself in a fight.

“Ok… what just happened?!” Exclaimed Han, finally speaking up.

“Thrawn just happened.” Replied Aphra.

“I’m not going to shoot you.” Reassured Thrawn once again. “But believe me, I would certainly like to, Aphra. Especially after that stunt you pulled a year ago.”

“A… a year ago?” Aphra asked in confusion. “I haven’t pulled anything on you in ages!”

Thrawn sighed. “Time.” He whispered to himself, realising that Jay-Boz had brought Aphra here from a different year than his own.

Han and Aphra glanced at each other. Han shrugged, not knowing what he could add to the conversation.

“Nevermind. Just come with me. There is someone here who can answer all of your questions.” Said Thrawn, impatiently.

“Fine.” Replied Aphra. “Just hand our weapons back and we’ll come on your little detour.”

Thrawn, with no patience left, did as she asked.

"Wait a minute, I didn't agree to any of this." Added Han.

"You're welcome to stay here and make friends with the Jawas, pal." Said Aphra.

Han glanced at the pair of Jawas and then back at Thrawn and Aphra. "Fine..." He said.

As Thrawn began leading them towards Jay-Boz’s hangar, the ground started to shake. Han lost his footing and tripped over.

“What the heck is that?!” Han exclaimed, while rubbing his leg.

A large red beam of light erected in the distance, bursting out of the planet’s atmosphere. Howling echoed across the sky, the same way a siren would send out a warning of an incoming attack. The three of them were equally terrified. Thrawn may be fearless, but this was enough to send shivers down his spine.

“Come on!” Yelled Thrawn, signaling them to keep following.

For the first time since his transformation, Vader was scared. Scared of dying, but more scared of letting his master down. He had given so much to Emperor Palpatine and the Empire, that it would be devastating not to finish what he had started. Lucky for him, Jedi have hearts.

To Vader’s surprise, he stopped falling. Looking up at the cliff’s edge, he saw Ahsoka with her eyes shut and arm out straight. She had caught him with the Force. He did not know how to react.

Satele did not disagree with Ahsoka’s decision, but she did not help her either. Ahsoka was silent as she raised the Sith lord back to safety.

Vader’s feet touched the ground. He stared into his former padawan’s eyes. She stared right back.

“You aren’t working for us, and we aren’t working for you, but we are not fighting anymore.” Ahsoka said with authority. No one had ever dared speak to Vader this way, but Ahsoka was not like everyone else. “If we’re going to find out what is going on and get out of this mess, we need to work together. Once it’s all over, we go our separate ways.”

There were several seconds of silence.

“Agreed.” Said Vader.

The powerful trio walked the unforgiving sand dunes for miles. Ahsoka and Satele made small talk every once in a while, but Vader stayed ahead without speaking a word. The only sound coming from him was cold, heavy breathing. Heat ripples formed around his black armour, and his cape blew in what little wind the planet had to offer. The Sith lord’s suit was not made for this weather.

They reached the largest dune yet. Vader struggled to make it up. His breathing got slower and sharper with every step. After one misstep, his leg gave out and he began tumbling.

Ahsoka and Satele looked at each other. The Sith lord managed to get onto his knees, but could not stand. Ahsoka approached him, put his arms over her shoulder and helped him up. He weighed considerably more than most.

Vader stared at her once again.

“You’re welcome.” Ahsoka said sarcastically.

“Hm.” The Sith lord replied.

It may not have been a ‘thank you’, but Ahsoka knew by the tone that it meant more than what it sounded. She had spent a great amount of time with him after all.

“What happened to the ‘no helping each other’ rule?” Satele whispered to her.

Ahsoka shrugged.

Suddenly, the dunes began rumbling. The trio’s feet sunk into the sand. They were witnessing the exact same event as the others.

Back at the Wroth Estate on Coruscant, Maul’s core was being absorbed into the device. After several minutes the extraction was complete.

“It is done, Empress.” Said Lexa.

“Excellent. Impressive work as always, sister.” Replied Kärme. She may be demanding to Lexa, but they are sisters and still respect one another.

After a core is extracted, it gets transferred into a kyber crystal that the sisters then wear around their neck. This allows them to draw the power to use for themselves anywhere at any time. Kärme already had Snoke’s core, and now Lexa had Maul’s. The combined power of the two sisters and the two crystals was substantial. Jay-Boz was running out of time.

The Wroth sisters were raised by their parents, King Jeremiah and Queen Jayla, on Coruscant. It is them who purchased the unused Jedi Temple to turn into their home. After years of repairs and decorating, the new Wroth Estate was the fanciest structure in the galaxy. Crowds gathered outside every day just to witness its beauty.

You may not think so from their daughters' reputation, but the King and Queen were well respected by all. They did not rule those who did not want to be ruled. And they did not use hostility to solve problems, they negotiated. Both good and bad, rich and poor; they represented them all.

Jeremiah was Force sensitive himself, which Kärme and Lexa inherited. He spent a lot of his days training his two daughters in the ways of the Force and lightsaber combat. They were both thankful for this gift. However, the more Kärme trained, the more power she wanted to wield. Her father sensed corruption manifesting in her, but refused to act upon it until it was too late.

One day Kärme overheard an advisor informing Jeremiah of a local group of rebels causing disorder. This group was attacked by a pair of Mandalorians who the King had supplied arms to. Jeremiah understood how this may look like his fault, but the Mandalorians came to him asking about weapons for protection, not violence. He told his advisor that he would speak to them personally to see what help could be provided. Kärme had other ideas.

The two towering golden doors opened at the main entrance, revealing Kärme. She was dressed in a long white gown, perfectly matching her hair. The only spot of colour was the yellow gemstone in the center of her tiara, which was the exact shade of her eyes. Some of the locals stopped in place just to admire her beauty. She continued down the entrance with her cape flowing behind her. Her footsteps were soft, but her gaze was sharp.

After walking through the streets of Coruscant, Kärme approached the rebel hideout. It was away from the public eye, with only one citizen passing every so often. She opened the doors with a wave of her hand, barely even lifting it from her side. The rebels all stopped their tasks, and now twelve pairs of eyes laid upon her, but not in the way she was used to.

“Hello boys.” Kärme greeted. “I hear there’s a slight problem?”

“You bet there is, princess!” Said the rebel leader, quite aggravated. “You’re stupid father went and got half of us killed!”

“I don’t believe my father was the one who pulled the triggers. Correct?” She enquired. Her voice sounding colder with every word.

The rebel slammed his fists down onto the table he was working at, and stood up straight. “It doesn’t matter if he pulled the damn triggers or not! He gave those Mandos the weapons!” He shouted.

“The Mandalorians asked for weapons to protect themselves. My father simply met their needs. That’s what kings do.” Told Kärme. She did have a valid point.

The rebel was furious. “Well, you’re father is either incredibly stupid or a traitor!”

“Watch your tongue, rebel.” Kärme warned.

He walked toward the princess, looked her straight in the eyes and spat on her face. “Royal scum.” He snarked. Those were not the last words he thought would ever leave his mouth.

Kärme wiped her face. “My father believed in negotiating rather than violence. Well, I’ve tried negotiating.” She said, with fire in her eyes.

She pulled out her lightsaber. The luminous yellow blade lit up like a beacon. The rebel leader drew his blaster as fast as he could and fired two shots. Kärme deflected them straight back, piercing his skin. The other rebels all drew their weapons and began to fire as well. Kärme flipped onto her spare hand and allogantly launched herself into the air. Two rebels got hit by crossfire in the process. She planted both feet on the ground and slammed her hand down, creating a Force wave that shook the entire building. Every rebel fell to the ground.

What happened next was the moment of no return. She deactivated her saber and reached out with both hands. Her fingers began to spark, then she unleashed an attack of Force lightning onto the rebels. A loud hissing echoed throughout the room. The lights and windows all shattered.

The group of rebels laid there screaming in agony, until there was nothing but silence. Once the last man was dead, she simply adjusted her dress and stepped outside.

“Hey! What the-” The unknown voice was interrupted.

Kärme threw her saber into the unsuspecting victim's chest before he could finish his sentence.

Another man appeared with his blaster aimed at her head. “Woah, woah! Easy woman.” He said, hoping to calm her down.

They were Mandalorians. But not just any Mandalorians. They were the two that attacked the rebels. The two that caused all of this mess.

Kärme used the Force to pull the saber from the corpse back into her hand. “You killed half the rebels?” She asked, after noticing their armour.

“Y- yeah.” The Mandalorian said nervously, looking at his dead companion on the ground.

“I just finished the job for you.” Said Kärme.

The Mandalorian looked shocked. “Wait, what? Why the hell would you do that? You’re the princess!” He exclaimed.

“Oh, please.” She said while rolling her eyes. “If royalty means getting blamed for every little person’s little problems, then I want no part of it. They complain and we keep providing. Are they ever grateful? No. They just find new problems and demand new solutions.”

“Yeah, well, that’s people for you.” Said the Mandalorian, somewhat agreeing with her statement.

“You know what? I actually want to thank you.” She informed him.

The Mandalorian was stunned. “You do?”

“It was your little incident that gave me a reason to break free and discover my purpose.” Said Kärme, sounding slightly manic. She was overjoyed.

“Uh… You’re welcome?” He replied, slightly confused.

Kärme locked eyes with the stranger. “What is your name?” She asked.

“Kezzel Baas.” He answered.

“Well Kezzel, you seem like a capable man.” Complimented Kärme. “If you’re interested, I may be in need of your services. What do you say?”

“As it turns out, I’m now one man short. So yeah, why not?” He said.

“Good.” Replied Kärme, smirking.

The two shook hands. Kezzel received a light shock from the Force lightning that was still flowing through her veins.

“Sorry about your friend by the way.” Apologised Kärme.

“Eh, don’t worry about it.” He said casually. “The man still owed me money, so I guess the debt’s paid.”

And that was the start of Kärme’s empire. Her and Kezzel Baas went on countless secret missions around Coruscant, silencing anyone who posed a threat on their city and anyone who disrespected her family. Kezzel also had some unfinished business that Kärme helped with. The duo were unstoppable.

Back in present time, or the future, depending on who you are, Empress Kärme was sitting on her throne. Her legs were crossed, and she was deep in thought.

“I take it the extraction was successful?” Said Kezzel as he entered the room.

“As always.” Said Kärme confidently.

“So what’s this business you want me to take care of on Tatooine?” He asked.

“My spies have informed me that Jay-Boz has resurfaced, and is planning to dismantle my operations.” She said, looking rather annoyed. “Go and silence him for good.”

“That man just won’t quit.” Said Kezzel. “Don’t you worry. I’m on it.”

Kärme stood up and approached the Mandalorian. She removed his silver helmet, revealing his handsome but scarred face. The two looked into each other’s eyes and shared a passionate kiss.

“Have fun, my love.” She said, giving him a wink.

“I always do.” He replied.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
  10. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016
    Well this is trippy. But so far I'm enjoying it.

11. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Thank you :) Oh it’s gonna get trippier. I wanted to do something that had never been done in Star Wars before, and time travel was it. Plus this way I get to bring characters together that would’ve never met.