main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Horror AAAAH! ZOMBIES 'N STUFF!

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by The_Dark_Overlord, Sep 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002

AAAAH! ZOMBIES 'N STUFF!!

Press Play

[image=http://loyapower.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/zombies.jpg]

Now hiring: Flesh Eaters.
    You are agile and can work along with other beings, we are a very group oriented company so we expect you to have perfect zocial skills.

[image=http://corky.net/~sfsoc/olamot2009/images/prev/shaun-of-the-dead.jpg]

Setting:
    A group of men and women have just entered a warehouse in New Jersey to discuss the future after fighting off a mob of unfriendly beings. Outside a gazillion man eating undead ugly looking monsters wait to eat them. Period.

So, are you up for some zombie shooting *** kicking?! Some say that there?s a safe haven in Miami, other say that it?s bull and you guys are the only ones left.
    While others are just enjoying the moment.
    Do you follow the rules?

[b]
    Character Sheet[/b]
    You are who you claim to be, you have what you claim to have. But please, stereotypes! Nobody likes to be original. Give your physical description in your intro post. Think, Zombies!

[b]Hows do I join this madness of phun?[/b]
    Well, you post your intro post in this thread (duh!) and describe your character the way you want your fellow players to perceive you.

[b]Can I play the zombie faction? [/b]
    No.

[b]Frank?s ?Whack-a-dead-guy-Game??[/b]
    Not included right now, let's see how many zombies you kill.

So the usual rules, stole a bit from fin
    1. The GM word is the final word.
    2. Don't PM me any character sheets.
    3. OOC is allowed coming with posts or declaring absence.
    5. Respect your fellow players. God modding and any kind of hostility is strongly forbidden.
    6. PM me any question you might have
    7. Enjoy the ride
    8. This is the most important rule of them all.. Don?t EVER, EVER and I mean absolutely EVER NEVER EVER mention the Z-Word, IC or OOC or I WILL boot you from the game faster than you can eye poke one of them with a ten foot pole!
    9. Remember, this is Hollywood-style. Think; Explosions!

---

I'll GM anywhere from 1 - 8 players. Go rangers go!

2. cdgodin

cdgodin Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2009
    Zombie. :p

3. The_Dark_Overlord

The_Dark_Overlord Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    Tuesday

The day that the undead graced New York was probably the most important day of the year for it's inhabitants, but for the undead.. it was simply Tuesday. Having seen to few movies about the undead the population of New York did exactly the opposite of what is common knowledge in the enlightened world.
    We do not have to go into details of just how stupid they were but.. they were really stupid and now most of them are walking moaning undead people.

A few select individuals though have survived and gathered at a warehouse in New Jersey at the grace of Fat Tony, accused leader of the Italian mafia and a drunk. Though, who wouldn't be a drunk at this day and age?

[image=http://cache-03.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/7/2008/06/9f/de/9fdef1376af48f57a56308dd96aa2f19.jpg]

Fat Tony has made a deal with the individuals, as long as they keep the corpses out of his warehouse they can stay at the ground floor. But they can't enter the second floor or the basement. Food they have to get on their own, this isn't some charity, if they want that they can check out the salvation army.
    He mostly stays in the basement doing god knows what, so the surviving humans have to manage on their own.
    Survival at the grace of Fat Tony, yep.

[image=http://majestic51v.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/zombies.jpg]

Every now and then moaning is heard from outside as a group of flesh eaters pass by as they roam around the empty streets of New Jersey in hunt for humans. All that can be heard from the radio and TV is emergency broadcasts telling people to stay indoors. It is now seven days since the apocalypse, a large pillar of smoke is till reaching for the sky from what one could guess would be central Manhattan, but the smog is so heavy that one can't really be sure.

It's hot, the air is filled with smog and there are actually monsters outside. This is not just one of those days.

It's noon.
    It's Tuesday again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.