main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Aayla Secura was awesome!

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by DarthTalonx, Mar 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthTalonx

DarthTalonx Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2014
    Is it just me, or was Aayla Secura awesome in Clone Wars! I really liked her character in AOTC and ROTS too. It was nice to see lots of different types of Jedi in the Arena on Geonosis, walking in the Jedi Temple, and during battles, or Council scenes.

I wish we saw more of her to be honest, on the movie screen, or in this show, or in others! Other Jedi like Shaak Ti, Adia Gallia and so on really seemed cool too. It would have been nice to actually see more Jedi and the war, or more undercover missions etc, utilising different Jedi's skills, or their species' traits.

I particularly liked how Jedi like Aayla were in the Jedi Council meeting discussing the removal of Palpatine in ROTS. And Aayla in the episode with Anakin, Ahsoka in TCW. It was cool to see Hera (a Twi'lek) appear in Rebels also. Part of me wishes we saw more Aayla to be honest!

It's really interesting to see a different fighting technique, a different perspective on each Jedi, and also a lively agile Jedi Knight!

Aside from being beautiful, I must say big fan of Aayla Secura...for intellectual reasons of course!

May the Force be with us!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

OR PERHAPS...

Darth Secura?

[​IMG]

or, Jedi Knight ensuring Jabba understands what is not going to happen

[​IMG]

Twilek Jedi:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

whostheBossk and Ahsoka's Tano like this.
  2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.