main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

about character profiles and names

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by MMG229, Feb 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MMG229

MMG229 Jedi Master star 2

Jan 18, 2002
  2. ArnaKyle

ArnaKyle Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2000
    I would suggest forming some alliances with other writers to loan you their characters. Most writers aren't too keen on throwing out names and thourogh characters...unless of course you give them a huge amount of credit.

However, it's fun to trade off characters with responsible authors you trust. It's also a nice way to advertise, and most people will be glad to once you form a tight respect for one another. ;) Hope it helps.

3. cube

cube Jedi Master

Feb 14, 2002
    I can come up wth some good character names.

Lia Ska - female - human - 12 - spy/dancer

Mynx Ska - male - human - 26 - evil Space Pirate/ Lia's older brother

Arista Ska- female - human - 17 - Sith/ Lia's sister/ ex-pirate/ ex-dancer

Lia is a wizz kid and talks to much and talks to fast! When she's not a spy she a dancer trying to earn some money. She always has wild stories to tell about her brother and sister.

Mynx is to tied up in his work to worry about Lia. Has to be reminded to check up on her but when he does he only hangs out for 3 minutes.

Arista was a dancer with her sis for a few years then she ran away with her brother and become a pirate but then was fired for shooting at her crew instead of the enermies! 6 years later she found out she was a sith and turned to the darkside!

Crazy, I know! But you could use them or just take the names.

4. MMG229

Jan 18, 2002
  5. MMG229

Jan 18, 2002
  6. cube

cube Jedi Master

Feb 14, 2002
    I know this is a name from Hellraier fan fiction but what about a character called Darth Abigor?

7. MMG229

Jan 18, 2002
  8. cube

cube Jedi Master

Feb 14, 2002
    Abigor means: blood, gory sort of horrific!

9. MMG229

Jan 18, 2002
  10. Jedi_Joon

Jedi_Joon Jedi Master star 3

Nov 1, 2001
    Here are two characters I thought of. See if you want to use 'em! PM me if you have any questions or whatnot.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jedi Knight Pave Faeler --30's, very much a straight-laced, typical Jedi. Will follow the rules to the letter and does everything the Council asks of him without any disturbance. He's a bit bland and dull that way. But he's got all the right intentions but just lacks imagination to think outside of the box.

Generally soft-spoken and slightly awkward at times when it comes to social situations, people can often think he's a meek person, which is incorrect. When faced with a situation, he can handle it as competently as need be. He's a kind person, though who just needs to learn more about taking an initiative.

And he can get some lessons from....

Jedi Knight Criel Andes --30's, VERY much the opposite of Pave Faeler as he's much more comfortable being a renegade. Like Pave Faeler, his heart is in the right place but he takes it upon himself to believe that most of the time, the Council is making poor decisions and has a habit of challenging them quite a lot. The Council might be more annoyed if it wasn't for the fact that Criel is quite good at his job. But if anything, he needs to learn how to curb his stubborn nature at times.

Also, unlike Pave, Criel is out-going and VERY comfortable talking to people and making friends with strangers. He's a bit of a cynic and sarcastic but he's a softie on the inside. Despite his flippant nature, Criel can be serious when he wants to be and can get a mission accomplished with tact when he chooses to.

11. MMG229

Jan 18, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.