main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi About future movies...

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by MorX-351, Nov 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MorX-351

MorX-351 Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2018
    Hi everybody! I am new to this site and I just wanted to introduce myself and enjoy reading you all. Besides, I'd like to tell you my wishes about future movies, since I read Disney is planning 2 new triloguies. Well, I suppose they'll focus on what comes later with Rey and Finn but I would love they focused on the clone wars. They could take a season and make a long movie of it, from 1 to 6. I'd love to see wonderful characters such as Aurra Sing, Embo, Plo Koon, Luminara Unduli, Kit Fisto, Ashoka, Asaj Ventress and many more on a movie. Specially bearing in mind that most of the actors are still alive and working (Hayden Christiansen, Samuel Jackson, Ewan McGregor, Natalie Portman....) or even maybe a trilogy about Rebels, so we could see Kanan, Hera, Ezra and the rest of them's adventures.
    But it's just my wish. Hope some day it can come true, until that, May the Force be with You!!!

2. Khalia Octa

Khalia Octa Force Ghost star 5

Jun 23, 2018
    Hey @MorX-351! Welcome to the boards!!
    Those movies would be great to see, but even if it doesn't happen, at least we're getting TCW season 7 ;)

3. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    Welcome, sir! There is an area in the Anthology movies forum to discuss this. Check it out and let us know if we can help in any way!

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  4. MorX-351

MorX-351 Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2018
    Thanks DarthIshyZ I didn't know it sorry, I'll check it out!

5. MorX-351

MorX-351 Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2018
    Oh really Khalia? Didn't know about TCW 7 Wonderful news!!!!

6. ThisIsMe1138

ThisIsMe1138 Chosen One star 6

Jun 26, 2018
    Welcome, @MorX-351 :) I also have plenty of ideas for what Disney should do with their next trilogies, and yours look pretty interesting! Hope you like it here!

Jedi Knight Fett and Khalia Octa like this.
  7. MorX-351

MorX-351 Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2018
    Thanks for the welcome @ThisIsMe1138 , I am sure I will and I wish you could redirect me to some post where you explain your ideas about the new trilogies (I am new and this site is huge lol), would love to read it!

8. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    Lol, I haven't actually described them anywhere I don't think, but I would love to see some movies revolving around characters who are not directly a part of any wars (eg. they are not Rebels, Jedi, Imperials, etc) and the ways that they are affected by them. Introducing new characters and planets and plots that are not so directly good guys vs. bad guys.

And yeah, this site is pretty big ;) We'd all be happy to answer any questions, but I'd specifically recommend the e-adoption thing, which is run by @Lady Belligerent I believe. It's super helpful in getting to know your way around :)

Last edited: Nov 3, 2018
  9. MorX-351

MorX-351 Jedi Youngling

Nov 3, 2018
    @ThisIsMe1138 That sounds pretty interesting, I think you should describe those ideas more deeply, I'd be more than glad of reading them.

And thanks again, I think I'll look for that e-adoption, and as for now I don't want to keep bothering you. Will start my trip into this web... "R2: turn on the engines!!" [face_laugh]

10. ThisIsMe1138

Jun 26, 2018
    Good luck! ;)

11. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
  12. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time as I have.

ThisIsMe1138 and Khalia Octa like this.
  13. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Welcome Aboard Sir! As a note, please use the edit feature at the bottom of your post to add more content rather than making consecutive posts.

14. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Asking questions here is never a bother. :)

We are all happy to help you out.

I apologize for my delay in welcoming you. You can send me a message if you are wanting an oldbie to show you around and assist with learning the ropes.

Dandelo likes this.
  15. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
  16. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Welcome aboard! In case you haven't seen it yet, here's the official SDCC trailer for the new TCW episodes to be aired next year!

17. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Welcome @MorX-351 - I'm Late to the party!! Usually I'm first! LOL Nice ideas, Id love to see Rebels fleshed out in RL, that would rock. Then again I am a Legends fan and I feel so much of that was forsaken....

18. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Welcome to the forums from a member of the New Films team. Definitely follow the lead you picked up in here and set up shop in our Beyond the Saga (Anthologies) forum.

Lots of great people in here if you have any questions or concerns.

Bazinga'd likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.