main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga About Last Night... [ Aches & Pains ] #17 05/13 Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by red rose knight, Apr 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Oh, that was lovely and so sad. That Obi can't even remember the night he had with her and yet she can. It must have hurt to walk away but what could they do but leave such attachments behind.

Wonderful.

2. Vampi_Digitalwytch

Vampi_Digitalwytch Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 11, 2004
    They all wished they were your sparring partner last night.?

Self included on that one. [face_laugh]

Definitely a bittersweet ending on that and absolutely perfect. Damn fine job on this one. :D

3. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    That was so much fun! Are you going to do more like that?

PLEASE?????

4. CrystalKenobi

CrystalKenobi Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Did he want to tell her that he thought her eyes were the most beautiful shade of blue he had ever seen? Or tell her that sometimes, he imagined drawing battle-worn fingers over the soft skin of her throat, to that little hollow. That he so desperately wanted to kiss it? That he wanted to feel her wrapped in his arms? The he could almost imagine warmth of her body pressed against his?

Yes Obi-Wan that is what you were suppose to tell her. :(

It was wonderful to see Obi-Wan so worried about what he might have done. (though I do think I missed something :( so I will take a look at the story again) I thought the very end was perfect, bringing that little robot back at the end was priceless. Sorry I wish I could do a better job of replying today, I was up all night last night sick but still had to be a work today, so I am not all the way with it..

I look forward to more of these kinds of stories from you and more of your others as well.

5. LumiKuningatar

LumiKuningatar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 10, 2003
    ?A perfectly good maintenance bot that someone had just thrown out.? The apprentice stood up from his chair, revealing the yellow casing of his newest repair project.

Obi-Wan?s eyes widened at the sight of the nefarious floor cleaning droid he had happily disposed of hours earlier. ?No!?

?Master??

The hum of a lightsaber filled the small chamber, disrupted by an angry string of beeps and whistles.

?Master! No! I just fixed it!?

Oh I feel so sorry for Obi, having to put up with the bot..

The scene with Siri was absolutely beautiful... I really hope the two of them will make things alright.... I loved the post and the story...

6. solojones

solojones Chosen One star 10

Sep 27, 2000
    As he rose to his feet to watch her go, he knew what he really wanted to say. When the words came, they were barely a whisper, crushed by fear, ?I love you.?

For a moment, he imagined that he saw a hitch in Siri?s even step, but she kept walking as if the words never reached her.

Uh...uh..oh....:( Perfect. That moment just kind of summed up the whole Obi-Wan/Siri possibility. So poignantly sad because of all the 'what ifs'.

?I hope I?m that good someday.?

[face_laugh] x 1138

Oh boy, Anakin, way to master the double entendre. I'm pretty sure Obi-Wan doesn't want you to be good at that.

?I had a good morning too,? he chirped. ?I was down in the recycle station looking for spare parts for that motivator assembly on the busted delivery bot in the archives. You?ll never guess what I found??

As soon as I read this I started cracking up, because I had that 'bad feeling' about it ;) Perfect way to end such a hillarious story. And yet you also managed to work in some more serious moments between Obi-Wan and Siri there at the end which I found completely perfect. The tone you took in this story was not too over the top comedic, but more wry, which perfecly matches Obi-Wan. Bravo once again, Red. I'm sad to say it's done but it ended without a faulty sentence in the whole thing :)

-sj loves kevin spacey

7. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    It's OVER? NO! Say it isn't so! Loved it, but I just wanted to cry for Obi-Wan AND Siri.

Did he want to tell her that he thought her eyes were the most beautiful shade of blue he had ever seen? Or tell her that sometimes, he imagined drawing battle-worn fingers over the soft skin of her throat, to that little hollow. That he so desperately wanted to kiss it? That he wanted to feel her wrapped in his arms? The he could almost imagine warmth of her body pressed against his?

YES! The answer is YES to all of the above, Obi-Wan Kenobi!

Loved the whole thing! Every word of it. Great work!

8. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    :_| it's over?!!!

AWWWWWWWWWW!

red, I really liked this story a bunch. You had a perfect mix of humor and serious in it that played off of each other perfectly. I think you should write more like this one.

That ending cracked me up completely [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

hee hee, guess Ani is going to have to fix it again :)

9. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    My reation to the last chapter:
    :eek:
    :_|
    [face_laugh]
    I can't believe that it's over. You need to write more like this, maybe even a sequel. :D

10. Shaindl

Shaindl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    You're going to be sick of hearing this I'm sure, but that was such a bittersweet ending. Poor Obi-Wan being afraid to express his love for Siri.

And Anakin must really be of the Sith if he found and repaired that damn droid. :D

Shaindl

11. Calantha

Calantha Jedi Master star 2

Oct 25, 2002
    That was so sweet. And sad. Oh dear, I can't decide whether to laugh or cry.

Fantastic ending. The cleaning droid that just won't die...

?I hope I?m that good someday.?

[face_laugh]

12. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    LMAO @ The ending.

Enjoyed it all red! From the drummers in the begining - which is probably going to forever be my new word for headache :p - to the "deleted scene" to the very last line.

Thanks for sharingt this jewel with us - and for not killing some of us :p

13. jedi_nayru

jedi_nayru Jedi Master star 1

Oct 4, 2002
    That was a great fic Red, and I loved the ending.

The return of that evil little droid, and poor Obi's reaction to it, was priceless.

14. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    Don't know how I lost track of this one, red. All caught up now, and I loved it! So fun yes, but as someone said, the ending was somewhat bittersweet. But the part with the bot coming back at the end was hilarious! [face_laugh]

15. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    ****UP*****

16. jedi7

jedi7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Uping this gem...just because I can. 7

17. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    ROFLOL! I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story! I love Obi stories, and poor Obi and how.

The thing that had me almost falling off my chair was the image of Obi-Wan raising his lightsaber against a small cleaning droid. And the bot chasing him around electrocuting him. Oh my. Still makes me crack up. Poor Obi.

Loved this! And Siri needs to relax. ;)

-Mia

18. MistiWhitesun

MistiWhitesun Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2004
    About last night

This is good. Too much to quote everything I like, but here are some.

19. Lady_Marra_Jade

Lady_Marra_Jade Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    "De-lurkes" ..i just found this wonderfull story.It's really great,i know it's been a long since it was posted but is that PM offer still available?(over 18 don't worry!;)

20. mayachristopher

mayachristopher Jedi Youngling

Jul 6, 2005
    Hello I'm new. Just wanted to say I loved the story.

21. JOINME

JOINME Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2005
    Ha ha! This was a wonderful story, very very funny.. and a bittersweet moment with Siri and Obi at the end.

Absolutely loved that bot though, and how it turned up at the end..

LOL!

Thanks for the read. :D

22. TrinityDay

TrinityDay Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 6, 2000
    I just read this all in one sitting, and can't help but marvel over how much fun it was! I like the way you alternated back and forth between the night before and the morning after. It made the story unfold nicely. Plus, I love the maintenance droid, especially the fact that Anakin found it and fixed it. Too funny!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.