main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga About Last Night... [ Aches & Pains ] #17 05/13 Complete

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by red rose knight, Apr 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    Poor Birdy- I learned long ago to never ever eat or drink anything while reading one of Red's posts.

Why do I think a council member is going to walk in about now and see wacko Obi threatening a poor, innocent lil' bot just trying to do it's job.

2. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    falls off of chair from laughing so hardc

oh red that was priceless!!!!!!

well, I guess having computer issues does have some benefits, if I get to read 3 posts at once :)

ohh, Obi got into trouble, didn't he!!! I do so wish I was a fly on the wall for this, 'cause it keeps getting better and better

wonder if Siri is wandering around with drums in her head looking for her hair clip? :p

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    With a deep exhale; he reached to his side, grabbing his lightsaber. The bright azure blade burst to life as he held it forward in a defensive stance. It was not the most dignified of poses, but it was the best he could while standing on a chair.

The cleaning bot froze.

Smiling, he asked, ?Not so brave now, are you??

Priceless, simply priceless. Amazing update, I loved this one!

4. red rose knight

red rose knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 3, 2001
    Opal? Poor Obi. It's funny to imagine a cleaning bot with an attitude getting the better of a hungover Jedi. ?? He?s just having a bad day. Hope Anakin doesn?t hear about this, Obi-Wan will never live it down. ;)

Birdy? Thank you red - I now have bits of a ham and cheese croissant sandwich to remove from my monitor! ?? I guess I should issue a general warning: No eating or drinking while reading these posts, it may prove harmful to your computer. [face_laugh]

Jedikma? However, I am really interested in the hair comb. How did Siri lose that? Maybe her little plan to get to Obi didn't go as she expected? ??

obi ew?* falls off chair laughing hysterically* ?? Don?t hurt yourself!

Diane? I love the hung-over Obi-Wan battling the bot! Just too funny! ?? [face_laugh] [face_siily]

Calantha? I'm trying to decide who's more dangerous - HAL or the cleaning bot. ?? That might be a toss up.

Jade? I'm sure that droid was installed with Windows ME. It's the only explanation for the attitude. ?? I can see the evil Darth Gates creating the Sithly cleaning droid to defeat our hero.

jedi keladry? *In the spirit of JadeSolo's post, jedi_keladry begins the "Animal House" toga chant - to-ga. To-ga. To-ga! TO-GA! TO-GA!! ?? I can see Obi-Wan draped in a sheet?oh wait [face_love]

ca tron? I'll bet 5 credits...on the droid. ?? Well, the answer will be provided tomorrow.

PK? I learned long ago to never ever eat or drink anything while reading one of Red's posts. ?? What?d I ever do? :confused:

Wookiee? wonder if Siri is wandering around with drums in her head looking for her hair clip? ?? Well?

VaderLVR?Thanks! ??

Thanks everyone! I am thrilled that this is going over so well, I was really afraid because fluffy fun is not something I really have ever written. I was afraid it might bomb! [face_shocked]

Here?s another flashback, you might enjoy it?

5. red rose knight

Sep 3, 2001
    The Night Before

?Now that is just sad.?

?I know.?

?No, not sad, that?s disgusting.?

?Almost as disgusting as when a Uyahlanza padawan threw up on me.?

?No, this is worse.?

?You?ve never been puked on by a Uyahlanza. Things that they have been digesting for months comes up,? there was a shudder in Bant Eerin?s voice as she remembered the mess.

?I was puked on by Obi-Wan once.?

?You win.?

?Of course I win,? Garen said with a laugh. ?Ghangi fruit.?

?At least it wasn?t blue.?

?Red.?

?That is better than blue.?

?True, but it stains just as bad.?

Bant snickered. ?Do you think he knows what those berries are??

?I?m not entirely sure he cares.?

?You?re probably right.?

?He?s going to regret it tomorrow.? Garen laughed softly. ?My question is: why aren?t we having fun too??

?Because we want to see what Siri is going to do to him??

?You?re right.?

?Don?t be silly, I am always right.?

?Yet, you can say it was a straight face. Ow! No hitting!?

?Wimp.? Bant waved a salmon fist at the cringing man on the bench next to her.

?You break me, you have to fix me.?

The healer just grinned.

?Don?t hurt me,? Garen pleaded.

Bant looked back at the subject of their attentions and winced. ?Oh, that?s gross!?

?He?s either brave or crazy.?

?You know, Siri can hear you.?

?She wouldn?t hurt me,? the dark haired knight said bravely.

?She?s a little preoccupied tonight.?

?Lucky me.?

?He?s going to hate himself in the morning.?

?Why? He won?t remember tonight.

Bant snickered. ?What do you think she is going to do to him??

Waving his hand toward the settee across from them, he said, ?I don?t know, but let?s hope it is not as disgusting as that is.?

?I can hear you,? Obi-Wan happily spoke up from his very relaxed position, stretched across the seat, feet hanging over the edge. His head comfortably resting in Siri?s lap as the female Jedi tended to his needs.

?Shh,? Siri pressed, feeding him another juicy berry. Long fingers danced through his thick hair, brushing back the spun gold strands that brushed against his forehead. ?Eat.?

That was not a problem. The lovely, sweet taste teased his senses and tingled in his brain. Staring up into her bright blue eyes, he thought he caught a hint of mischief but the sight of her plucking another berry from the bunch robbed him of any suspicions. Offering up a sloppy grin, he begged, ?More.?

?As you wish,? she purred, teasing him with the delectable fruit. She brushed it across his lips again, the tip of his tongue licking the dark fruit just before she pulled it out of his reach again.

Obi-Wan gave a little whimper when she withheld the berry.

?Aw, does Obi want more?? Siri asked as she brushed her hand down over his chin, his neck, tickling the sensitive skin at the base of his throat.

He chuckled as her fingers delved beneath the layers of his cream colored tunic. ?Tickles,? he whispered, but his attention was on the blue berry dangling centimeters from his mouth.

Exploring fingers brushed through curls of gingery chest hairs. A wicked smile painted her face as she fed him the blue fruit. ?As soon as you are fat and happy on berries, we are going to spar. We?ll see who wipes the floor with whom.?

?It really is too bad he won?t remember this tomorrow,? Bant said.

Garen grinned. ?We should get holos.?

6. jedi_keladry

jedi_keladry Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2004
    Siri asked as she brushed her hand down over his chin, his neck, tickling the sensitive skin at the base of his throat.

He chuckled as her fingers delved beneath the layers of his cream colored tunic. ?Tickles,? he whispered, but his attention was on the blue berry dangling centimeters from his mouth.

Exploring fingers brushed through curls of gingery chest hairs. A wicked smile painted her face as she fed him the blue fruit.

Ohhh...

*Clunk*

That was the sound of me falling backward off my chair. My eyes are pea green right now!

?It really is too bad he won?t remember this tomorrow,? Bant said.

Garen grinned. ?We should get holos.?

Definitely, Garen! ROFLMAO!

7. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Obi-Wan gave a little whimper when she withheld the berry.

?Aw, does Obi want more?? Siri asked as she brushed her hand down over his chin, his neck, tickling the sensitive skin at the base of his throat.

I am SO JEALOUS! I think Siri is enjoying this a little too much. Okay, I admit it I would enjoy it too much myself! Great post, my favorite! Your dialogue between the friends was perfect. A needy Obi-Wan is delicious....

8. Shaindl

Shaindl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    Ah, Garen, that's my boy. I'd have gotten Obi-Wan in trouble with Siri too. :D I love the comments from him and Bant too.

I am looking very forward to seeing this sparring match and what Obi-Wan looks like once Siri is done with him. That should be...fascinating. :p

Love the droid - it's really amazing how you managed to give an almost inanimate object such a personality. Great job, Red!

Shaindl

9. Phoenix_Reborn

Phoenix_Reborn Jedi Master star 4

Feb 23, 2003
    *makes sure to read in the lab where food and drinks are not allowed near the computers*

Can I get a copy of those holos? You know for safe keeping?

I would say it's Obi's own damn fault, but if Siri's so desparate to beat him in sparring and is such a fearsome woman, I'm not sure the blame can be laid entirely on him...

Hope I do, revenge Obi will have!

[edit] it would be really funny if he still managed to beat her.

10. obi_ew

obi_ew Jedi Master star 5

Apr 14, 2002
    Oh for the love of.....! Red what are you trying to do? Give me a heart attack? I think that scene about knocks half clad Ben'al out of the top spot! :eek:

11. Opal

Opal Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2003
    Ooooh, evil Siri. I wonder what her plans are for poor Obi-Wan.

(Yes, I know what most of us would do with an intoxicated and uninhibited Obi, but I think you must have something else in mind since the boards are PG.)

12. Jedikma

Jedikma Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    I love the subtitle, The Grapes of Wrath, very funny!

Obi with his head in Siri's lap? Obi whimpering? He has loosened up! :D

It's too bad Obi-Wan doesn't have enough presence of mind to kiss Siri when she shoves one of those berries in his mouth and give it right back to her. Looks like it would take only one and she'd be walking down the same road he is..... ;)

When it comes to this story, I'm feeling a bit like Obi with the berries, "more, more" :)

~ Jedikma

13. dianethx

dianethx Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 1, 2002
    Loved the "We should get holos." I think Obi will need those holos to see what he actually did. And if he and Siri are going to spar, I wonder what she'll do when he collapses on the floor!

14. ca_tron

ca_tron Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 6, 2002
    Blackmail! I love the interaction between the friends and Siri's evil plan. It should be quiet interesting to see him tru and spar under those conditions.

15. Connemara

Connemara Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 18, 2000
    Hehe! This is great fun! :p

16. Flashbacca

Flashbacca Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2002
    oohhhhh,

ahhhhhhh,

YUUUUUUUUUUUM !!!

Obi - giggling senselessly in a lap - sigh - the dreams!

:D NIce red!

I like your fluffy funny bunny bite, MORE PLEASE!!

17. jedi_keladry

jedi_keladry Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 25, 2004
    Up up up up up up up up up up up up up!

I clunked to the floor again after re-reading your last post, Red. What I wouldn't give for Obi and a few of those berries.

*jedi_keladry slinks off to take a cold shower*

18. PadawanKitara

PadawanKitara Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 31, 2001
    *Kicks Kel out of the shower*

Hey you're using up all the ice water- save some for me!

19. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    You all need to live a little more. I just finished a nice hot shower. :D

I...don't know what to say to this post, except *thud*. Hehe, you know, Siri doesn't really have to do all that extra fondling, since Obi-Wan's so trashed he doesn't much notice. Then again, who can blame her! I think the best part is how Garen, Bant, and who knows how many others are just hanging around and watching this go on. It's like that corridor scene with Han and Leia in ESB - I always wondered why everyone walked by but didn't watch the hero of the Rebellion and the princess of Alderaan square off. Is no one going to break up the toga party here? Or at least tell the grapers to do it and get it over with? [face_laugh]

BTW, I love your writing style in this!

20. VaderLVR64

Feb 5, 2004
    Up you go! I want more!!!!

21. Jedikma

Jedikma Jedi Master star 4

Feb 5, 2004
    This story is an addiction!!!

more, more, more...

~ Jedikma :D

22. Happy_Hobbit_Padawan

Happy_Hobbit_Padawan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 3, 2003
    hee hee. I am just loving this story, Red. :D

23. JadeSolo

JadeSolo Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2002
    I just noticed something...

?At least it wasn?t blue.?

?Red.?

?That is better than blue.?

?True, but it stains just as bad.?

Does this remind anyone of anything? ;)

24. red rose knight

Sep 3, 2001
    jedi keladry?That was the sound of me falling backward off my chair. My eyes are pea green right now! ?? Oh dear! If that is all it tkes to make you fall out of your chair, we are in trouble!

VaderLVR?I think Siri is enjoying this a little too much ?? You think? 8-}

Shaindl? Ah, Garen, that's my boy. I'd have gotten Obi-Wan in trouble with Siri too. I love the comments from him and Bant too. ?? A little color commentary never hurt.

Birdy?I would say it's Obi's own damn fault, but if Siri's so desparate to beat him in sparring and is such a fearsome woman, I'm not sure the blame can be laid entirely on him... ?? I don?t think she had to try too hard to get him to eat them.

obi ew? Oh for the love of.....! Red what are you trying to do? Give me a heart attack? I think that scene about knocks half clad Ben'al out of the top spot! ?? Hmm. I think this and Tale will do a lot of battling for ?top spot?. Just wait. [face_devil]

Opal? Ooooh, evil Siri. I wonder what her plans are for poor Obi-Wan. (Yes, I know what most of us would do with an intoxicated and uninhibited Obi, but I think you must have something else in mind since the boards are PG.) ?? I do? [face_love]

Jedikma? It's too bad Obi-Wan doesn't have enough presence of mind to kiss Siri when she shoves one of those berries in his mouth and give it right back to her. ?? Hmmm?.

Diane? And if he and Siri are going to spar, I wonder what she'll do when he collapses on the floor! ?? It will depend if he takes her down with him.

ca tron? Blackmail! I love the interaction between the friends and Siri's evil plan. It should be quiet interesting to see him tru and spar under those conditions. ?? Luckily, it is only a few posts away. :)

Connemara? Hehe! This is great fun! ?? thanks!

Wookiee? I like your fluffy funny bunny bite, MORE PLEASE!! ?? Thanks! Of course, I couldn?t have done it without being told to loosen up with Obi-Wan!

PAdawanKitara? Hey you're using up all the ice water- save some for me! ?? Do I need to put directions to the lilly pond?

Jade? Is no one going to break up the toga party here? Or at least tell the grapers to do it and get it over with? ?? It?s probably like a car wreck, you can?t help but to watch. [face_laugh]

HHP? hee hee. I am just loving this story ?? Thanks!

Jade?Does this remind anyone of anything? ?? :confused:

Sorry about the delay, other things got a bit in the way. ;) I have a fresh posty for you, hopefully one tomorrow?got to write it first. Thanks you everyone for all of the kind responses. Try not to hurt yourselves falling out of chairs though. :)

25. red rose knight

Sep 3, 2001
    Things were starting to come into focus. Obi-Wan remembered that the little gathering had moved to an exhibition room at some point. He vaguely remembered the high viewing decks that surrounded the floor.

They had gone to watch a sparring match. He just couldn?t remember whose.

It was so silly, he thought as he marched through the busy corridors of the Temple on a mission to retrieve his cloak. He had just forgotten it after the match. His mind was coming back to him and the drums in his head were finally fading. Yes, he was feeling much better.

Except for the loud, irritated squeals of an angry cleaning droid that still rattled about his battered brain.

His cloak was probably lying among the benches on the viewing deck. It was an easy place to forget it. After all, he had done that before while caught up in the excitement of an exhibition. He had been a padawan at the time though, and he could not remember what it was he had viewed. But that was a long time ago.

Long strides carried him past smiling Jedi and concerned looks. He tried to ignore both, but still wondered what it was he had done to deserve such looks. If only he could remember.

In one hand he happily clutched the aristois hair comb and under the other arm, he clutched the irritable yellow cleaning bot. Its brush feet spun around wildly, but there was no floor for it to grip. A melted stub was all that remained of its tool arm and it shifted about helplessly. The dented and scorched yellow casing was dim under the bright lighting.

Obi-Wan?s ginger locks ruffled from battle and waved in the breeze created by his quick pace.

He should have killed its sound box. The beeps and whistles were eating into his brain.

Desperate to block out the pained cries of the angry droid, he silently berated himself. How could he have been so stupid? He stripped off his cloak during the sparring match. At least now, he knew where his errant cloak had got off too.

Now he could find food and a long, hot shower.

Rounding a corner in the wide hallway filled with padawans racing to and from lessons, he paused at a recycle chute. Catching the eye of a grizzled Bothan master, one whom he remember had often visited with Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan smiled. ?Master Kuratz.?

?Morning,? the curious Jedi said, eyeing the younger with an incredulous expression.

Ignoring the strange look, Obi-Wan tucked the comb inside the folds of his tunic. He offered up a bright grin then shoved the screaming bot into the recycling chute.

Kuratz retreated a step.

Once the troublesome bot had vanished?its cries muffled as it fell toward the recycle center?the still smiling young master brushed back his hair with the sweep of a hand and retrieved Siri?s comb. ?Droids,? he said with a motion toward the opening in the wall. ?You never know when a loose wire will fry the whole thing.?

Strings of angry beeps and whistles bled from his mind and he marched off toward the practice level. He had a cloak to retrieve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.