main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ON About last night......

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by jellicle_jedi73, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jellicle_jedi73

jellicle_jedi73 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2005
    Yay for you, handing in projects is good. Do you happen to like LOTR as well as HP?

go here

http://www.canadiannationalexpo.com

i can't wait until i get to meet you in person. :)

2. AmberStarbright

AmberStarbright Jedi Grand Master star 7

Dec 20, 2002
    Yes handing them in is good, especially when it is group projects which cause stress :(

Yes I love LOTR, I have a few of the books, hard for me to read but I do like them :D

Oh looks good can't wait, and just after my birthday too so Mike can buy me something there ;)

3. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    YES there is lots of stuff to buy, one year the sword guy had the macleod sword from highlander.... i wish someone would buy me that.

4. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    lol there is a stall like that at a convention here which is where I got my wand from the other week

http://www.uniquitiesonline.com

it is very good however can buy the same stuff in the US for same figure ie if it is £20 can get it in the US for say $20 but then you have shipping and duty charge

5. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    that site was pretty sweet!!! i aske Pierre for 169 (i don't know how to make the pound sign...) he said no. i guess i'll have to wait for my Macloed sword.

i didn't even look at the SW stuff, why torture myself like that?

i am so excited about the convention, i was dancing all around the kitchen.... :)

6. liannb

liannb Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2002
    too many nice things on that website :) i like the hermione wand.

sorry i forgot to come pick you guys up last night :p we had a lot of fun

7. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    err £ is alt and 156 ;)
    I only know because of having to remember it for the keyboards while I am out there as some of the keys are different besides missing the £

I know what you mean though if I won the lottery I would buy so much from the site!

The Hermione wand is really nice, will be even nicer when it finally gets to me ;)

Aww how could you forget us! :_|
    Mind you was tired last night from university presentation during the day, ask Mike was dead tired on the phone last night.
    Guess the 3 hour conversation with someone didn't help :p

8. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    OOOH look at you guys w your sexy icons, maybe it's time to trade in the jawa w a big gun... there has to be some hotty with a BFG in all those icons.....

i can't believe you did not pic me up, :_| and with me getting fired, and divorced and all that it hurts.

9. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    aww [:D] you have us still [:D]

10. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    your empathy is most appriciated, seeing as now i am mad at certain people mentioned in PMs as "forever best friend" grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

11. liannb

Jun 30, 2002
    your not mad at me are you :p there just wasn't room in the car for more people :( yuck i'm at work

i like my new icon

12. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    Nope was mad at keeps, it's okay, we made up. My head hurts today, how was work yesterday?

You can pick me up next time, gotta jet, Mum is coming to take me to an appointment.

catch ya later Bill & Ted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps Herman's horse sick. [face_sick]

13. liannb

Jun 30, 2002
    work was ok, went by fast, lots of money :D hows the sewing going? i was sewing the wrong direction, no wonder it was taking so long.

14. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    How do you sew in the wrong direction? Just about to sew together pieces of boba fett's vest. We can thank TVB for droping that in my lap. YESTERDAY. How shall i make him pay ?
    Am still tired from spending all night writhing in pain with bad bad sinus pain.

15. liannb

Jun 30, 2002
    had an awesome time at the movie last night, we saw it twice, hopefully going again today. suprisingly very awake for only have three hours of sleep :D how'd you guys enjoy the movie?

16. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    i LOVE STAR WARS..........

i was interviewed at the Queensway but tostudent.com, We had a blast!!!! Everybody loved TVB's yoda backback, but the funniest was at the end when Pierre-Luc from next door (who was dressed as Luke w backback, put on the darth princess helmet, bit of an identity crisis. Hope my pictures turn out. TVB did not take any digital, long story.....

17. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I am glad to hear that you had a great time JJ :D
    I made some new friends this morning in Burlington
    and saw the movie twice in less than 24 hours. I am finally getting my energy level back :)

18. Robin_the_squeeker

Robin_the_squeeker Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 6, 2003
    Mike, I completely missed you last night! I know the place was a zoo, but I'd hoped to run into you. Lol, I was the only person I saw there in costume, it was awesome. I thought Burlington would have a bigger fanbase...oh well.

Sounds like everyone had an awesome time!

19. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Yes it was unfortunate but theatre #1 where I was had lots of SW fans as well as several folks with lightsabres and one guy with a custom skateboard.
    I was very happy to see so many hard core SW fans in Burlington and made a few friends in the process :)

20. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    We made some friends too, i told them all to come post, it seems we have many LURKERS around here that don't post....

Mike, i saw it twice yesterday and i am tearin' to see it again. Wanna go sometime to the AMC with me and the kiddies???

Phillipe wants to go again to.... Did i tell you that thanks to our friend Styrofoam Guy, Phillipe wants me to build a Droid??????? i hope i get really good allamony.

21. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    John aka Woofer has tickets for 10:45pm tonight at the
    AMC Winston Churchill if you want to join him :)

22. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    grrrrrr stupid headaches miss post and PM from Woofer..... Wanna have long lunch tommorrow and see it with us?

I hope you are saving your money seems Amber has lots of ways to spend it....... hehehehehe

23. AmberStarbright

Dec 20, 2002
    lol I thought my ears were burning last night ;)

24. CrazyMike

Dec 4, 2000
    Indeed :) I am going to take to easy today JJ as I am worn out from the ROTS experience :) Old have I become !!!

25. jellicle_jedi73

Apr 26, 2005
    yo! Amber your Padme pin is secure....

DIGITAL was awesome! There were people there who had not seen it yet???? How can that beeeee? I called my Dad to tell him that when we go we have to see it in digital....He was all like, you went again, today? well DUH

got to see the Narnia trailer again, Aslan looks so cool, and there's bears.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.