main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Access to Old Forum?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Jacen_Tahiri_Index, May 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacen_Tahiri_Index

Jacen_Tahiri_Index Jedi Master

Apr 27, 2003
    Is there a way to access the old forum? I started posting some of my older SW stories on archiveofourown.org. I must have gotten lazy at one point because I stopped doing that, and recently, a fan stumbled across one of those older SW fanfics, which I know was originally posted on the older forums here. Any help would be useful.

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    Do you know which forum you are trying to access? I assume Fan Fiction but the exact one would be nice.
    Also, there may be a problem with that even if you can access it. When we updated our forum software from IGN to Xenforo posts longer than 10,000 characters were truncated. (There's a thread about the issue stickied at the top of this forum.)

3. Jacen_Tahiri_Index

Apr 27, 2003
    I mean, fanfiction. It was probably under the Expanded Universe-Fanfiction forum. My username then was AERYN_SUN. If it can't be found, that's okay.

4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Spokesman of SWTV star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Looks like it got absorbed into the modern Fanfic forum. Here's your old profile, with plenty of posts in Fanfic.

LAJ_FETT likes this.
  5. Jacen_Tahiri_Index

Apr 27, 2003
    That's okay, thanks. I made a CD a long time ago of my older fanfics, found that CD and was able to copy it to my hard drive!

6. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin and Collecting/Lucasfilm Ltd Mod star 10 Staff Member Administrator

May 25, 2002
    Gonna lock this up since the question has been answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.