main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Action Figure Watch

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ChromiumTHC, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_8ight

black_8ight Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2004
    Stop it already VaderExtraCrispy or should I call you by your other screen name that we are all more familiar with WomackD...

I don't think it's cool that you have everyone all riled up running from store to store looking for a figure that's not even close to being out yet and if by some bizarre miracle your the first person ever to get a Commander Bacara, then post a picture already and end the matter otherwise quit the games.

2. TheResidentEvil

TheResidentEvil Jedi Knight star 1

May 16, 2005
    *comments removed by Brotherhalo*

EDIT: Doh!

3. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Alright, name calling is unnecessary. And using specific verbage is punishable by banning, as per the TOS...

That's one warning.

4. WomackD

WomackD Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2003
    Hey VaderExtraCrispy,

Welcome to Mos Alba, where the moto is: "If we didn't find it first, you must be lying."

Commander Clem,

Be careful.. you shouldnt mention that you have duplicate figures, because you will be labled a scalper.. In contrast, if they have duplicates they are "collectors".. it's a lovely double standard.

Black Eight, or whataver.. You are paranoid, I have better things to do than make up stories about $5 toys. However, according to Bob, "you" people have been making up stories about me for some time.

Jango Junkie,

I think your character was just revealed....enough said.

5. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    What did Jango Junkie say? He's hasn't posted since yesterday

6. WomackD

Aug 20, 2003
    Sorry, looked at the photo, it was ResidentEvil... My appologies to jango, but the comment made still stands.

7. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    If you dislike us so much why do you post on our boards?

8. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    But...you are Crispy Vader are you not? We are not fond of people who hide behind other names....it is obvious it is you WomackD just by the posts....misleading people to hunt for toys that are not there! Scalping is where you take a item and resell it for profit....there is none of that here as far as I know.

As for Resident Evil's comment...that was un-called for!

9. WomackD

Aug 20, 2003
    Hide behind other names? Funny, coming from a guy named Gecko Fett.. Again, like I said, you are paranoid.

I can't wait to see this group attack Commander Clem for using the forbidden word, EBay...

10. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    If we bother you so much why don't you just go somewhere else. It's obvious you don't like us for some reason. Don't worry we won't be sorry to see you go.

11. WomackD

Aug 20, 2003
    Matt.. Okay, Mr. Johnny come Lately..

I have been on the boards since 2003, I have every right to read and post. The attacks started with your group after I gave an opinion about recruiting that obviously "you" didn't want to hear. Until then, everything was just fine. Bob, agreed that I made some valid points, but he is suddenly silent, not that I should be surprised.

12. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    I used E-bay only once and that was for a VOTC C-3PO back in January. The guy From San Fran That I bought it from gave it to me for $13.00. Considering gas and other stuff, I was okay to use e-bay. But why bring me in to this stuff? I have no involvement but I get skeptical about that figure being found when I get e-mails from other people on these boards and rebelscum boards about your find. All of them have said that unless you have proof (photo, receipt), don't believe it, That is it. Nothing more, Nothing less. All I can believe is what you said but because of your previous history on these boards, it is kind of hard to.

But hey, more power to you on your find. Five days after MM on 4/2, I found #40, 39, 37. We can get lucky!

13. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    I never said you didn't have the right to post and read I was just wondering why you would spend your time posting on boards with people who you don't like. As for me being a "Johnny Come Lately" you know nothing about me so stop while you're ahead.

14. LetoQuorme

LetoQuorme Mos Alba FF Chapter Rep star 4

Nov 11, 2001
    Did you just welcome your own sock to the boards? That's so... weird. And while I realize that you have yet to confirm nor deny the fact that VEC is your sock, let me inform you right now that an IP address check was run on both of those names, and it was found that both names were posting from the same location, and hence, the same poster. So now that that's out of the way...

I have better things to do than make up stories about $5 toys.

Um, apparantly you don't. You seem to get some sort of weird kick over getting everyone here all riled up about your finding new figures. I just don't get it, but maybe it just takes a certain sick mindset.

Oh, and paranoid? What is that, the word of the day? Everybody gets to be labeled as paranoid today? Well then slap my ass and call me paranoid; I'd rather be grouped in with those you've already given that label, as they've already proven themselves to be trustworthy.

15. WomackD

Aug 20, 2003
    previous history on these boards, it is kind of hard to.

What history? You have been on the boards how long? I didnt bring you into anything, I said i made the mistake on the name, I ment Resident Evil..

16. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    Just for you WomackD My name is Jess...I post that name quite often....everyone who is in the group...or even if they are new and come to the meetings....I go out of my way to meet them and introduce myself. I am not stand-offish and I do not treat anyone in a negative fashion! Can I get anyone who has met me to vouch for this! When it comes to you WomackD....I am sorry...you HAVE rubbed me in the wrong way since the beginning! We all welcomed you just like we welcome everyone else....but you seem to like to push buttons on people....why is that? Are you so miserable that you feel you need to antagonize other people! I am sure you feel safe hiding behind your names with anonymity on your side....come to a meeting and try to push some buttons...Dude! Just play nice....we all seem to get along with each other in this group....everyone but you!

We need to work on your people skills!

Jess aka Gecko Fett

17. WomackD

Aug 20, 2003
    okay, Jess..

Let's not forget who started this current round of words, Black Eight.. So keep that in mind, when you start to deconstruct my supposed people skills and the like.

Your group loves to throw out the blame, but won't accept any.

18. WomackD

Aug 20, 2003
    let me inform you right now that an IP address check was run on both of those names, and it was found that both names were posting from the same location, and hence, the same poster. So now that that's out of the way...

Yeah, nice try brian.

The one guy i see most often and only on the board does he ever say a word.

19. TheResidentEvil

May 16, 2005
  20. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    Finished with my woman ?cause she couldn?t help me with my mind
    People think I?m insane because I am browning all the time
    All day long I think of things but nothing seems to satisfy
    Think I?ll lose my mind if I don?t find something to pacify

Can you help me thought you were my friend
    Whoah yeah

I need someone to show me the things in life that I can?t find
    I can?t see the things that make true happiness, I must be blind

Make a joke and I will sigh and you will laugh and I will cry
    Happiness I cannot feel and love to me is so unreal

And so as you hear these words telling you now of my state
    I tell you to enjoy life I wish I could but it?s too late

Some song lyrics that go with this conversation. It is by Black Sabbath.

21. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Womack, you said it yourself, we weren't making any headway in our PMs. I saw the point in some of your messages, but seeing as how you managed to never come back with anything positive of your own, it was pretty one-sided.

Look, we all have other things going on in our lives - there's more to it than Star Wars and collecting TOYS, for goodness sakes.

22. TK166

TK166 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2004
    Vouching for Jess, here. Great guy, great friend, very open and welcoming sort of person, as are most of Mos Alba, including most of the people you have the most trouble with here on the boards. Jess in particular, is so friendly and easy going that I am surprised that you can get a rile out of even him.

I have seen generosity and kindness towards others in Mos Alba that I rarely encounter elsewhere. And Black_8ight is probably the most generous person I have ever met.

Womack, I do wonder why you refuse invitations to meetings, events, etc, but still bother to post here. It does make for some good drama, but why share collecting info with people you don't like?

23. TheResidentEvil

May 16, 2005
    Its easy to share collecting info with people you dont like when you lie and give out false information.

24. Qui-Gon-Matt

Apr 20, 2005
    You can go through every thread, and the only time there is arguing is when you are involved. Jess, Ken, Peter, Brian, Bob, and everyone else in this club are the nicest most genuine people I know. I can vouch for all of them.

25. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    i want to vouch for jess too-- he is an amazing guy and i just think he's the greatest. he welcomed me into this group automatically and has done nothing but be a great friend to me!
    so any un-kind words bout him and you'll have to deal with me! and i have 4 inch heeled boots! :)

this is a great group and i am proud to be a part of it.

they deserve respect so, please be nice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.