main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq Action Figure Watch

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by ChromiumTHC, May 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WomackD

WomackD Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2003
    Womack, I do wonder why you refuse invitations to meetings, events, etc, but still bother to post here. It does make for some good drama, but why share collecting info with people you don't like?

Like I have told Bob and several others since the beginning, It's rare that I'm available on weekends due to Athletics. I also don't have any interest in Trooping, Costuming or Role Playing. The one common interest I have with the group is collecting. Why do I post about finds? Good point, I dont know why I bother, since any non Mos Alba collector is labled a scalper. I guess it's because I give the benefit of the doubt that most of the Mos Alba members are decent people and not all antagonistic.

2. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    What started this is the fact you are using 2 names to work your button pushing...leading people on wild goose chases to find figures that have not been released....we are not stupid here! Black Eight (wonderful wonderful guy!)was merely calling you on your hand....can you deny your use of 2 names? Why would you use a different name? Perhaps WomackD left a bad taste in everyones mouth and you thought a new name would give you a fresh start....you should have changed your style in writing the posts too...dead give away! We want this group to be a family/friends enviroment and you have done nothing to be a positive factor here!

As the Sandtrooper said in "A New Hope"

Move along!

3. WomackD

Aug 20, 2003
    they deserve respect so, please be nice

Okay, Cindylit.. some do deserve respect, some do not in my opinion. You have met me too, and yet I don't see any mention of that fact.

Matt.. Read those posts and let me know if it was me that actually started the arguing.. It was not.

4. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
    Hey guys they have Vinyl caped Jawas MOC at the Dollar Store. Hurry out and get them!!

5. cyndilt76

cyndilt76 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 27, 2005
    you were nice to me, got me a figure...and i've told people that at events, when figures come up...

but i'm just saying to keep it nice

:)

6. black_8ight

black_8ight Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2004
    All I'm saying is this WomackD, I really want a commander Bacara, he's probably the one I want most out of the entire set and to be honest, I had no clue when he was coming out, so when I read your post about finding one I wasted one of my very few days off driving around town looking for him everywhere. Even when everyone was telling me that he was not out yet I still looked and it really pisses me off that someone would lie about that for no reason whatsoever. Why? What's the point?

7. WomackD

Aug 20, 2003
    I don't have Bacara, and never said I did have him.

8. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    But you did, posting as VaderExtraCrispy.

You had your warning. Trolling is not tolerated.

Have a nice vacation.

And I don't want to do it, but considering the direction this thread has gone, I'm gonna have to lock it.

9. black_8ight

black_8ight Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2004
  10. Qui-Gon-Matt

Qui-Gon-Matt Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 20, 2005
  11. TheResidentEvil

TheResidentEvil Jedi Knight star 1

May 16, 2005
    nooooooooooo! The boards needed some livening up anyway. It's always so dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.