main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Carb, IL Action Figures!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by rodan70, Feb 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rodan70

rodan70 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 1, 2002
    So, Now we have a thread to discuss what all action figures we are looking for and should be looking for. Just so ya know I havn't seen anything new in a while.....

2. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    Obviously looking for the Anniversary Collection when it hits. McQuarrie figs will be my fave, even though I missed out on the first Concept Stormie a year or so ago.

Still looking for a Holo Maul from the Saga collection, so if you all happen to spot one - gimme a call.

Also cannot wait for the V-wing and Sith Infiltrator - small but waay cool.

Southside WM had the Tantive IV and the Dagobah Battle Packs on Thursday night, other than that - the pickings are slim.

3. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    I picked up a Holo Maul and Aurra Sing a few weeks ago. I have no use for these guys since I have decided that I am only going to do Original Trilogy high end stuff (Gentle Giant, Attikus, & the Sideshow VCD line.

This gentle giant stuff has made me lose my mind. Latest addition was the Blackhole Trooper mini bust. I will post pics soon.

Rodan or Invar PM me I have several items that I would like to donate for some of your upcoming events.

4. Forgeknight

Forgeknight Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2007
    There is a great antique store in Bellville behind the Ramada. They always have a pretty good Star Wars selection of loose and carded figures, sometimes ships. Nice place to search for that off the wall figure and the prices arn't to bad. I think I paid $12 or so for a Durge figure.

5. rodan70

Apr 1, 2002
    At Toys R Us in Marion Illinois, We got in the new Galactic Heroes. ( Obi Wan in Clone armor/ durge, exct...)

6. Forgeknight

Forgeknight Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2007
    looks like you might be seeing me and my kids at toys r us again soon then.

7. MasterCpatch

MasterCpatch Jedi Youngling

Feb 5, 2007
    I hate you people, you guys and this forum are the reason i am spending all my money on action figures, i love it :) Soon I will have a star wars room almost as impressive as Yuri and Micheal. mwahahahahaha

8. rodan70

Apr 1, 2002
    we have spotted the third wave a week ago in Marion toys R Us

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.