main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto ACTORS AND COMPOSERS NEEDED

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Jedi_Sheridan, Sep 18, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Sheridan

Jedi_Sheridan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 7, 2001
    I am a film student in welland and know many other film students. We always need people who can act and can compose original music (our faculty is hardcore about having copyright appropriate material).

I am about to pitch my five minute script and think it may get selected...if it is I will post it here.

i need people who can act and someone to compose music. If you want more information leave me a Private Message I will get back to you. Preferably someone in the Niagara Peninsula.

Thanks,
    James Sheridan

2. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    No offense, but why not post that in the Niagara forum eh?

3. Duker_Duck

Duker_Duck Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2001
    Because at heart he's a Toronto boy.

4. Jedi_Sheridan

Feb 7, 2001
    Actually I am a kingston kid but i figured most YJN members check these boards and I can reach a larger audience. Either way I just thought it would be an easy way to get some help. Also it allows those who wish to act or compose music a chance for an example in their resume, something we need when we want to work.

5. Darth_Digital

Darth_Digital Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    Just don't let Duker and Dan get involved in the shoot. Unless you want a "best grip" or a "property monster,"

:p

6. Cristalia

Cristalia Jedi Youngling star 3

May 15, 2000
    I'd be willing to act (I did some in high school) if it was in the city. As well, I know a guy who is studying composition at U of T. However, you would have to pay him.

Cris~

7. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    Property monster. I prefer the term Posession Freak.

8. Jedi_Sheridan

Feb 7, 2001
    Like I said in another post...my posts always start odd trends.

9. Jedi_Kat

Jedi_Kat Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 6, 2002
    I am composing music for a musical I'm writing for a theatre project for school (my thesis to graduate), and so maybe there's a way I can kill two birds with one stone here. Let me know what your show is about, etc., what kind of music, how much and how long pieces should be, what kinds of instruments are available and I might be able to just whip off some pieces that I can use as well. Or something.

Sounds like fun!

10. Lelila

Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 1999
    I've also done some acting in my time, my friend at U of T is very talented and is looking for more exposure so I'll pass the email :)

11. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    Bill you left the word I have decided not to say here out of the description and its brown, cold and costs $3.75 at places that only people over the age of 19 can go to (the cost can be mute if you run into a chinese guy name Joe who is happy to just to meet you)

12. Elewyn

Elewyn Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 23, 2002

Bill who? :p

13. Duker_Duck

Jul 25, 2001
    I heard about that Dan. Too bad I went to G spot and Joker that night instead of waitign round for you guys to hit the bars.

14. DARTH2-D2

DARTH2-D2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2002
    elewyn it's simple Bill = Wil = Darth Didital

and Duker its too bad you couldnt have came along a good time was had by all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.