main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

TV Discussion Actors you want in Star Wars TV

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by ScorpionJedi, Nov 11, 2014.

1. DartJackson

DartJackson Jedi Knight star 1

Aug 26, 2020
    LL Cool J

2. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Good call.

3. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    John C. Reilly

4. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    Ruth Wilson

5. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    Saw this elsewhere, but Lupita Nyong'o should really get the Andy Serkis treatment and get a swing at a live action character.

6. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Bring her into Andor S2!

7. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I will preface this by clearly stating I have no interest in Sith wizardry in Andor but I would be over the moon for Ian to show up as Sidious, solely to have Mon Mothma somehow end up directly in his presence for what the stakes would mean for her as well as to get at least one scene of Sidious in purely "political" mode.

8. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    Yes, that would be amazing. The two of them face to face on screen for the first time. Historic!

Siphonophore and Bor Mullet like this.
  9. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    I think the SW universe could only benefit from seeing how Sidious presented himself on a political or "leadership" level to the average citizen or politician. We all know that his true self was the evil wizard who lets loose with Force powers and cackling and evil behind closed doors but it would be great to see the "kisses babies and shakes hands" version that kept the majority from not rising up against his rule.

10. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Palpannatar (for the Tolkienites out there)

11. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    Now I really need to see this.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  12. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Me too. Specifically, I need to see Palpatine kiss a baby and have that baby burst out crying immediately.

13. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Yes. That is what I envisioned.

SateleNovelist11 and Bor Mullet like this.
  14. SateleNovelist11

SateleNovelist11 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 10, 2015
    AGREED. Lots of good dramatic actors need to be cast. Lupita is an example. Same with Gary Oldman.

I’m just glad we got Stellan in Andor. I’m not atheist, but he’s one of my favorite atheists. He’s a funny guy and a skilled actor.

I wish we could get Lupita, Zendaya, and Timothy in there. And Ms. Ronan. I’m sorry. I’m in public on my phone and it’s tough to spell her wonderful name. #heartemojis #purpleheart

15. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    What you meant to say is

I have foreseen it.

16. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    I think they should cast Deep-Fake in all rolls from now on. He does good work.