main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Add on story involving you

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Lightsaber02, Apr 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taryn

Taryn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2000
    Sorry to say this so soon, but my time is taken up elsewhere, and so I'm leaving this story. Do what you want to Tari.

A while after the attack by Krythraar's former student, the Jedi Knight, Cirani Hancas, returns to the temple to select a padawan. Taryn fought her best and was selected. She said farewell to her friends and Krythraar, and left the temple for possibly the last time.

2. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Tayrn, you're leaving us?

3. TheLastApocalypse

TheLastApocalypse Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 1999
    This doesn't belong on the second page!

4. light_sabe_r

light_sabe_r Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 11, 2000
    Is anybody going to be a bad guy...
    ============================================
    Spen-Mal once again awoke, yet this time she was alone.

"Jori, I'm so sorry." She muttered to herself, remembering the galent Young Jedi male who offered to help her on her first official mission as a Knight.

I'll save you Jori! She hastily pushed herself out of bed and forced herself to walk to the hanger bay. I can make it, for Jori!

5. Taryn

Taryn Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2000
    Sorry, but I feel I have to for a while. Things in my life has gotten a bit intense. I will say this about myself...I'm getting married in May. Perhaps when I return in june, if it's still going, I might return to this story.

6. Omega.0

Omega.0 Jedi Youngling

Nov 9, 1999
    The Defel spy wanders about the halls of the Temple, observing all he can, undetected, as far as he can determine. He wandered into the room of a thousand waterfalls.
    'Perfect.' he thought as he took in the room. 'This room will be perfect.'
    The Defel began exploring to see what all the room had to offer to him.

7. Wampasmak

Wampasmak Jedi Master star 3

Apr 6, 2000
    http://members.aol.com:/wampasmak/images/award.gif

8. TheLastApocalypse

TheLastApocalypse Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 1999
    Somebody please take over my character!!!

9. Sci Michaels

Sci Michaels Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2000
    Crystorix, a young human boy approaching the age of thirteen, sat meditating at the shore of the temple's lake.

Crystorix had yet to be chosen as any Knight's padawan, and with his thirteenth birthday approaching, he was running out of time. He was meditating now trying to find any personal faults which may be a cause of his problem.

He liked the lake and spent much time in the room. A native of Coruscant, bodies of water were a pleasant change from what he was used to.

Suddenly, he felt another presence nearby. Opening his eyes, he looked around, but saw nobody there. Getting up, he wandered over to where he had felt the presence, barely missing the defel.

Now he was imagining feelings from the Force. If he couldn't trust his own connection from the Force, it was no wonder no master wanted him. Dejected, Crystorix left the lake and returned to his quarters.

10. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    Crystorix wondered what was going on. This was hardly what was standard for the temple.

Suddenly, an answer came to him. The Masters had realized that he wasn't going to be selected by his thirteenth birthday, so they decided not to waste the few weeks between then and now. They were sending him away early. All the secrecy was so that other children wouldn't be scared of being sent away early.

Even more dejected than before, Crystorix trudged along after Alex.

11. Jedi Knight Anakin

Jedi Knight Anakin Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2000
    **Anakin Southring, Newly Graduated Jedi Knight. Although arrogant, Anakin is good at heart, although he can be serious when the time arises. He has a relationship with Tima Oridar, his girlfriend.**

12. Omega.0

Omega.0 Jedi Youngling

Nov 9, 1999
    The Defel watched the young boy, then noticed him coming right at him!
    He quickly and quietly stepped away, keeping his presence a secret.
    'I should have remembered that they can feel things. I must be more cautious from now on.' He thought.

13. light_sabe_r

Feb 11, 2000
    YEAH! Now there are badguy spies everywhere
    =============================================
    Spen-Mal never realised how far away the infirmary was from the hanger bay. Her bandaged midsection hurt so badly that she had to sit down.

Phew, I hate all this sneaking around, but Jori is counting on me!. She tried to picture the Sith's face. But all she could see when their space crafts were connected was the red blade slashing her stomach, and Jori's face screaming for her to get out of there.

So she did. Now she was miserable, her first mission down the refresher. What could she do now?

Her thoughts were interupted by an inkling that someone was approaching. Forcing herself to stand up she dashed around a corner.

What she saw took her breath away. A young boy, Crystorix, yes that was his name, he had fought for her not to long ago but she'd refused to take him as a Padawan, Good thing I din't take him on, poor kid. Looking almost as miserable as she did, Crystorix was being led out of the Temple by some man with a blaster.

Now that was odd, no Jedi carried blasters, so what was going on?

Then another presense caught her attention, a darker presense, again something that shouldn't be there. Hiding, like herself, but directly in the path of the boy and the man with the blaster.

Someone else was coming, but this prescense was warm, on the side of good and not out of place. Or was it?

Spen-Mal closed her eyes and listened to the Force. It was a young woman, it had to be, no a girl, but the prescence in the Force was as strong as hers, Oh no it's Kaishi! She'll recognise me for sure!

Kaishi, at just thirteen was the youngest Jedi Knight in the order ever! Because she was advanced in many of her fields, she had been in most of Spen-Mal's senior classes and had become a Knight not to long after. She knew the girl well, who didn't?

But lucky for Spen-Mal, Kaishi seemed preoccupied with a bundle in her arms, or it could be an act.

Spen-Mal fell into an even deeper pit of misery when she saw a droid following Crystorix and his companion. I'll never make it to the hanger! She thought dejected. Maybe that was a good thing, she could track the boy and the stranger and find out what they're doing, They seemed to be avoiding everyone else like the plague, and would make good cover until she reached the hanger.

Yes, for now she'd watch out for Crystorix and hope that Obi-Wan Kenobi and his Padawan Indra didn't realise she was gone yet.
    Sorry that was so long but I had to find a way trying to pull the stories together.

[This message has been edited by light_sabe_r (edited 04-20-2000).]

14. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    Anakin is sort of like a Force Messanger (People who have a very strong connection with the Force), because he has a connection through the Force through an ancient Jedi amulet. When he concentrates (or when he least expects it), the amulet would do something amazing, like release great power, or transport him places.
    ---------------------------------------------

Anakin slowly stepped before the Jedi Council, swallowing hard before speaking.

"Masters, I have sensed something strong in the Force. Something powerful."

Master Windu leaned forward in his chair. "How so, Knight Southring?"

He folded his arms inside of his Jedi cloak. "I cannot tell. It just seems as if many lives were ended suddenly..."

Yoda glanced at Mace, eyes wide, then turned back to Anakin. "Ended you say? Hmm... How feel you, Knight Southring?"

"Tired, Master."

Yoda sighed and took another deep breath. "Rest you shall. Vacation you need."

Anakin bowed and exited the chamber, when he was walking down the halls an thinking, he accidentally bumped into the young boy, Crystorix.

"Oh, excuse me, young one." He smiled, but his smile faded and he glared at the man leading him around.

"Who are you?"

The man put his hand closer to his blaster.

"Who are you? Tell me now." The man just sneered, and in a split second, reached for his blaster.

In a instant, there was flashes of red, then, then a flash of blue, then the man was on the floor, missing his arm.

Anakin turned to Cyrstorix. "Get help, now! Healers and Jedi, hurry!"

Cyrstorix turned and ran to get help.

15. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    Crystorix took off without even thinking. As he ran, his mind caught up. "Jedi first or Healers first? Jedi first or Healers first?" he wondered. Deciding on Healers first, Anakin - everybody knew who he was, sharing a name with that OTHER Anakin - seemed to have the man pretty well subdued.

Crystorix paused and gained his bearings. Sithspawn! He had gotten himself turned around. Why was he so useless? Setting off in the right direction this time, he finally found some healers and after they had calmed himself down enough to understand him, they went down to help, sending somebody off to tell the Jedi Council, insisting that Crystorix stay put, rest and calm down.

Alone with his thoughts, Crystorix realized what a fool he had been. The man obviously wasn't with the Temple, but he had just assumed he was there to take him away. Knight Anakin obviously thought differently. But why would anybody outside the Temple be interested in him? He was a nobody.

16. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    Anakin positioned his saber near the man's throat until the healers arrived. The man was screaming curses at Anakin in Huttese in between screams for help. Once the healers arrived, they told Anakin to go get Crystorix. Anakin set off to find him and to keep him away from any strangers in the temple.

He finally found him, waiting nervously by the healer's lounge. "Hello, Crystorix. You ok?"

17. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    Oops double post. Sorry.

[This message has been edited by Jedi Knight Anakin (edited 04-20-2000).]

18. light_sabe_r

Feb 11, 2000
    Sorry to seem like such a hog but I couldn't see this tale twist into oblivion.
    Spen-Mal had followed the boy and the man with the blaster until they'd ran into another Knight. "SITH!" she screamed as the man opened fire, the other Knight had cut the man's arm off faster than she could follow.

"Healers and Jedi! NOW!" He screamed to the young boy.

"Oh no!" she sighed as Crytorix ran back towards her. But he was so preoccupied that he ran right past her wall hiding spot. If he got the Healers attention then they'd realise that she was missing and try to find her.

Sorry kid, if you're still here when I get back, I'd love to see you fight again. She sighed as she saw the young boy run towards where she'd followed them. She was stuck.

Anakin blocking her one way, healers were running from the other, and she was far from the safety of the hanger.

ARRGH! How could I be so dumb! She was stuck, in the Jedi Temple, a spy. Within a flash she'd be discovered.

"That's it." She sighed. Anakin didn't know her, so she decided to take her chances. Slowing her breathing, she raced out of her hiding place and down the hall, despite the cries of assistance that the other knight had given her because he thought she was a healer.

I hope he doesn't read my thoughts! she pondered charging off, her stomach hurt from this running, she had thought the man with the blaster would have taken Crystorix straight to the hanger while avoiding everyone else, but he didn't and had infact steered her clear of where she needed to be.

"Sith! Sith! Sith!" she said to the beat of her marching feet, running back around the hall.

The pain in her stomach grew. Not again! She thought gasping for breath. She was almost at the hanger, she could see the huge sliding doors that were open like they were waiting for her. She felt her vision blur, NO! for the Force's sake she had to keep going. Panting, she collapsed,

just before where she needed to be.

And to make matters worse, the hanger was full of people.

19. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    "I'm fine, Anakin sir," Crystorix said, but Anakin could tell he only meant physically.

20. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    Anakin walked with Crystorix down the hall.

"You say you don't have a master?"

"No sir." He said, and he hung his head. "I guess I'm not good enough."

Anakin smiled. "Of course you're good enough. I didn't get a master until I was about your age."

Crystorix sighed. "I am no good. Noone wants to take me on. The council said so."

Anakin sighed. "Oh did they." He started walking down the hall.

Crystorix ran after him. "Where are we going?"

Anakin looked on ahead. "To speak with the Council."

21. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    "I'm sorry, sir. I misstated when I said the council said so. They've never actually directly stated that. But I'm sure they all think so...."

[BTW: Crystorix really does not have any self-confidence, a bad trait for a jedi.]

22. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    Anakin stopped and turned to Crystorix.

"Crystorix, you need to hold your head high. You will be a Jedi Knight."

Crystorix hung his head. "No I won't. They all hate me. I will never..."

Anakin grabbed his shoulders and shook him. "Stop that, Crys."

Crystorix looked up at Anakin.

"You WILL be a Jedi."

"I..."

"You WILL, Crys."

---------------------------------------------

Anakin stood in front of the Jedi Council, holding Crystorix's shoulders in front of him.

Anakin cleared his throat, then spoke.

"I have been notified that Crystorix here is not to be trained. I demand a reason why."

Yoda sighed. "Too old, he is."

Master Windu jumped in. "No Jedi Master or even Knight is willing to take him on."

Crystorix sighed. 'I'm not good enough, no wonder. They all hate me..,'

Anakin tightened his hand on the boy's shoulder reassuringly.

"Masters, if I may suggest that the boy may be trained..."

"That permission has been granted already, Knight Southring."

Anakin sighed. "Well..."

Crystorix sighed again.

"I will train him then."

The Council looked up at Anakin. Crystorix looked astonished.

"I take Crystorix as my Padawan Learner."

23. Jedi Knight Anakin

Mar 8, 2000
    Since noone seems to care about this thread one ounce, I am hereby retiring from this. Obviously you all can't keep up, so I see no point in me writing for everyone else.

May the Force Be With You All

24. Sci Michaels

Apr 17, 2000
    "Crystorix, could you please wait outside for a moment?"

After the young boy had stepped outside, Yoda began. "Certain of this, are you?"

"Yes Master. He deserves to be given a chance."

"How long have you known Crystorix?" the Eeteasian master, Free-Nas croaked.

"Why, I just met him, but..."

"The choice of a Padawan should not made lightly nor be based on pity, Southring," Mace Windu said. "There is a reason that no Knight has taken him. He's a good boy, and capable, but he does not believe in that capability."

"If his confidence failed him in a difficult situation and caused him to hesitate, it could cost both him and his Master their lives." Adi Gallia added.

"A favor doing him, you are not." Yoda said.

Anakin was incensed. "Self-confidence can be built up. What would it do to this boys newly rebuilt selfesteem if I walked out right now and told him I changed my mind? Each rejection that he has gone through brought him further down, which caused him to be rejected again. Its a vicious circle, and there's only one way to break that circle."

Master Ki-Adi-Mundi spoke up quietly. "Anakin, I'm sure you know as well as anybody what happened when Obi-Wan insisted that he take a young boy as a Padawan when we thought it was a bad idea." Anakin grew red.

"I still stand by my...."

Mace Windu interrupted. "All we ask is that you hold off your final decision until you get to know the boy better. All discussion of pity and self-confidence aside, no Jedi should take an initiate as their Padawan having just met them. Crystorix still has..." He looked at Yoda, who was in charge of the older initiates.

"...two weeks..." Yoda said.

"Two weeks until his thirteenth birthday. If at that time, you still want the boy to be your Padawan, we'll not refuse you. Is that satisfactory?"

"I guess it'll have to be," Anakin replied.

25. Wampasmak

Wampasmak Jedi Master star 3

Apr 6, 2000
    Don't look at me, Ani. I'm here every day, but Veetee is a minor charactor and I'm waiting for the right time to play off someone else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.