main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Add photos?

Discussion in 'Communications' started by RogueDraconis, Aug 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RogueDraconis

RogueDraconis Jedi Youngling

Aug 13, 2016
    Does anyone know how to add photo files/video files (YouTube and more) on to threads on this forum? Any help would be appreciated greatly! !

2. RogueDraconis

Aug 13, 2016
    Maybe even if someone can help me know how to add colors/ bold, italicize, underline, highlight etc.

Btw I'm on an iPad right now, so I don't know about the mobile/computer differences XD.

3. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    We have a comprehensive list of our forum's BBCode markups available here: http://boards.theforce.net/help/bb-codes

We don't host photos, so you would need to use an offsite host like imgur or Photobucket. The BBCode embedding they provide is compatible with our forum.

You can practice markup codes here: http://boards.theforce.net/threads/practice-markup-codes.5092339/ One quick way to get a handle on them is to quote another user's post and look at their markups.

Note also that when you're viewing our board on a desktop browser, there's a rich text editing window which functions similarly to MS word. This can be useful for obvious reasons.

RogueDraconis likes this.
  4. RogueDraconis

Aug 13, 2016
    Why thank you. I'm used to the more modern Xenforo, where everything is more or less, given, both on mobile and PC. No matter what, I guess I'll adapt to this. Thanks a lot Ramza

5. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Alright then, locking as asked and answered.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.