main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Addition Coming

Discussion in 'Archive: Melbourne, FL' started by TheSoulforged, May 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSoulforged

TheSoulforged Jedi Youngling

Nov 20, 2003
    Greetings. Im new here, but not to SW or Forums. Ive come here because i live in Nj. Yet within the next 2 years i may be moving to Florida, possibly Melbourne. We've been looking at houses and found one in Melbourne, seems like a nice place, so i was wondering if you could fill me in or something from your perspective.

If and when i do move there, id be delighted to attend a meeting.

2. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Hi there!

Melbourne will probably grow a lot in two years, but I think it's a fairly nice city. I live about an hour north of there now, but I went to school for four years in Melbourne. It's got all the major stores and restaurant chains, and it also is by the interstate and not far from Orlando or the beach. Traffic on the major roads can be a pain sometimes, but that's coming from someone who never lived in a big city and never has to deal with "rush hour." A few other people might be able to give you a better answer.

The people in this group are somewhat spread out over the general area, so it would be nice to have another Melbourne resident. Let us know if you have any other questions.

-Katie
    Thumper

3. TuskenRaiders

TuskenRaiders Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2002
    I figured I'd introduce myself in this thread rather than start a new one, since my situation is similar. ;)
    Anyway, I live in NH right now. I just graduated from high school, and will be attending Florida Tech in the fall. I've been a TF.N reader for many years, and have been lurking these forums for a while as well. I've never been to a Fanforce meeting, but I'd love to attend one when I get down to Melbourne. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.