main
side
curve

Saga Adventures in the Land of B'Ooz - Luke, Han, Leia... AU - COMPLETED 11/21/08 - Replies 11/24

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PonyTricks, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    See, I told you everyone would like this story. It's funny stuff!!

2. RebelMom

RebelMom Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 20, 2000
    Oh my. The Wizard of Oz meets Alice in Wonderland meets Star Wars meets Dr. Seuss. I love it. I can always use a good laugh. [face_laugh]

3. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    NYCitygurl- I?m glad you?re enjoying this nonsense! 8-}

dm1- Love the tags! - Everyone should have one, don?t you think? o_O

dancing_star- And those little white things Luke was picking up and eating- were those marshmallows?- Yup, they sure were! I?ve had a recent experience with marshmallows, so I had to write them in the story. [face_mischief]

Jade_eyes- I expect the cowardly lion and the mad hatter and the march hare to appear at any moment- hehe. In a way, they both DO show up, just not how you would quite expect! [face_whistling]

brodiew ? The progression of Yoda's names for Luke were hilarious, but this line had me in stitches. - Poor Luke. He just didn?t know what to make of Yoda, the Wise Green Sage! [face_hypnotized]

Jedi-2B- You know I worry about that, too! [face_praying]

RebelMom- The Wizard of Oz meets Alice in Wonderland meets Star Wars meets Dr. Seuss.- Other writers have started stories using the Wizard of Oz, but I?ve never seen one where it was finished. Thank you so much for reading! [:D]

----

[hl=orange]Current PM list -[/hl]

LASOS
    dancing_star
    dm1
    brodiew
    NYCitygurl

If you wish to be added, let me know. If you wish to be removed, let me know! :-B

4. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
  5. Jedi-2B

Nov 2, 2000
    Chewie the Cowardly Wookiee. Harrison the Hutt. And now who could that be in the cornfield? [face_thinking]

This story just keeps getting funnier and funnier. [face_laugh]

6. LASOS

LASOS Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2008
    So I just got back into town and I'm very pleased to find such hilarious, outrageous updates! How did you ever think to combine these stories? I'm so glad that you did, though. Very clever!

Um, this:

?Something about this conversation should offend me,? Han stated. ?But for the life of me, I can?t figure out why.?

made me laugh out loud, which was bad because I'm still at work (I suppose I shouldn't be doing this at work, but hey, it's a slow day, it's almost eight, and I have jet lag...). SO FUNNY!

And, oh no, it looks like Jar Jar is next...Can't wait to see where you take that!

7. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007

?Harrison?s a pretty funny name for a Hutt,? Luke said.

?Why is that?? the Hutt asked, annoyed.

?Well, you know? a Hutt isn?t exactly hairy.? When no one said a word, Luke tried again, ?Harrison? Harry??

?I suppose, now that I consider it,? Harrison mused. ?Harrison?Harry ? a hairy Hutt?? He threw his head back and laughed loudly.

?Something about this conversation should offend me,? Han stated. ?But for the life of me, I can?t figure out why.?

[face_laugh]:oops:[face_laugh] [face_laugh]
    Loved it!! Too many great parts to quote! ;) You never fail to make me :D
    =D= =D==D==D=

8. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Harrison the Hutt's question-- LOL!!!! Makes me think of that other song that gets stuck in your head about the three little fishes swimming over the dam [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Oh, so Chewie's the "Lion". :D

And now a Gungan!?!?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

9. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    OMG, Harrison the Hutt!!!! :eek: [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

10. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Oh, my... I'm laughing so hard, this was great! Chewie the Cowardly, Harrison the Hutt (whose name Han should be offended by, but can't think why)... so many things!

Uh, oh, is Jar Jar missing his brains?

[face_laugh]

11. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Jedi-2B- who could that be in the cornfield?- Who indeed! [face_laugh]

LASOS- How did you ever think to combine these stories?- Dr. Pepper. I always blame the Dr. Pepper? :p

dancing_star- Harrison the Hutt was a late addition to this chapter. I?m glad you liked it! [face_dancing]

Jade_eyes- Oh, so Chewie's the "Lion".- Yup. Han?s the Tin Man, Chewie?s the Lion? and who will be the Scarecrow? [face_whistling]

Golden_Jedi- hehe. Thanks for reading!

dm1- is Jar Jar missing his brains? - Do you think I would be so cruel as to throw Jar Jar into this mix? [face_mischief]

12. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
  13. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    [face_laugh] I love your stories!

Can Can Jinx? Mesa thinks we be in trouble. OK, so it wasn't Jar Jar, but the Gungan did lose his brains.

And now we have the Good Witch of the Mouth, related to Leia in some convoluted fashion. Poor Lukie, gaping like a.... like a.... right, like a Farmboy!

[face_laugh]

14. LASOS

May 13, 2008
    ?I don?t hear anything,? Han said. ?Do you hear anything Chewie?? Chewie opened his mouth to respond, but Han quickly interrupted. ?Nope. Chewie doesn?t hear anything, either. Let?s get going. We have to find this path before it gets too dark.? HAHA! [face_laugh]

I can't wait to see how Han and Can Can interact.

The Luke/Mara interaction was hilarious!

And flying Jawas! Oh my! :)

15. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Luke couldn?t stop gaping as Mara landed lightly in front of him. She was the most beautiful woman Luke had ever seen, with gold-red hair and green eyes. And the outfit she wore! A low-cut, skin-tight black leotard that left nothing to the imagination. Luke felt his face blush hotly. ?Hi,? he stuttered out breathlessly. ?You?re wonderful.?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

16. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I'm about dying of laughter. This is fantastic!! :D

17. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    [face_laugh][face_laugh] Oh that was just fantastic!! Too many good parts to quote! :D
    Biting flying jawas?o_O [face_worried] The monkeys were scary enough! :p
    =D= =D==D==D=

18. Jedi-2B

Nov 2, 2000
    You know, it took me a couple chapters past this to realize the significance of your substituting Can for Jar. :oops:

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    That was too splendid [face_laugh] I enjoyed that tremendously

[:D]

20. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    dm1 ? OK, so it wasn't Jar Jar, but the Gungan did lose his brains- The question is ? do any Gungans have brains? :p

LASOS- can't wait to see how Han and Can Can interact- Poor Han. If he?s not bothered by Threepio, he?s got a Gungan to annoy him! :D

Golden_Jedi- Thanks for reading! [face_dancing]

NYCityGurl- I?m glad you?re enjoying it! [face_peace]

dancing_star- The monkeys were scary enough- True. And they didn?t even bite! [face_worried]

Jedi-2B- it took me a couple chapters past this to realize the significance of your substituting Can for Jar- LOL! But you caught it! That?s the important part. :-B

Jade_eyes- Aww! Thank you! [:D]

21. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
  22. LASOS

May 13, 2008
    ?I don?t love you, kid,? Han said, the amusement leaving his expression. ?I?ve got me a big DL-44 blaster and I ain?t afraid to use it.?

?Well, fine,? Luke said with a sniff, then leaned over and held his side as he continued to make loud snorts in hilarity. ?Han?s got a big? blaster!?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

23. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Big blaster....[face_laugh][face_laugh] Oh, Han!

Wow, the mood shifts were incredible in this installment! Those comments were too much... gotta go laugh my head off (or was it my butt?).

Good question, do any Gungans have brains? I really don't know... haven't seen any evidence of any!

24. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    ?You really have to get over this obsession with seeing droids, kid,? Han remarked. ?I?m getting concerned about your mental state.?

?MY mental state?? Luke protested. ?Don?t tell me you can?t remember them! You were talking to them. We were all sniffing flowers, and laughing our butts off.?

?All we did was walk through the field, Luke,? Han argued. ?We didn?t see any droids, and no one was laughing, either. I don?t think those flowers live up to their reputation.?

Luke swung his head to look at Chewie, who just shrugged.

Can Can twisted his torso and checked his backside. ?Mesa nots remember droids, and mesa butts still heresa, too.?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]This update was a hoot!! [face_laugh]
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

25. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Oh that bit with the flowers [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] !!! Suhweet!! ;) [face_mischief]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.